Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 928 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13920
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8235
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Real gals for those who need them

    Ok guys, please do not let my post count scare you. I have been lurking around here for years. I spend half my time in vegas (I work out here about two weeks a month) and know the town well. Have a house in Michigan and Florida too. But usually go there to rest. There are slim pickings in those areas, I can tell ya.

    If you are coming out on vacation, or even if you are a respectable local. This may be of some help to you. Are you tired of the agencies, bait and switch, drugged out ladies, 20 year old pics and all the other BS.

    I have a list of affordable, nice lady friends that I can share with you all. (to me affordable is the $200 to $300 range, so if this is out of your price range, might not be able to help you).

    Now if you are wanting to bare dog them, these are not the ladies for you. All of them will only provide service with protection. (my choice also) Some are ok with BBBJ but that is about it.

    If fetish is your thing, they can help. If you need a dinner date and fun. They can help. If you want conversation and a gambling partner. They can help. If you are just looking for an hour of FS, Yes they can help. I have been seeing quite a few of these gals for years.

    Range in age from about 25 to 50. I have about 10 friends that I see regularly, And F. CK NO, I do not see all of them every month. Nobody could do that. Besides, some Travel, some go UTR for a few months at a time, you know how it is.

    So. I Do not want to sound like I am pimping here, But if you PM me, Let me know if you are a Local or Tourist (I ask this because some of the ladies will only "date" a tourist and Some will only "date" Locals. And some will "date" both.

    I would not want to waste your time. I seem to get the best of both worlds because I am a Part Time Vegas Local. LOL.

    And let me know what your looking for and I may be able to steer you in the right direction. If I cannot help, I will tell you that. I love all kinds, short or tall, slim or BBW.

    Believe me, I read all the comments on this board about the fakes, druggies, and all around bad dreams others may have. I can honestly say that I have not had a bad experience in many years.

    You can't beat good research, and this forum has helped me a lot with that. So I offer to pay it forward. Can't keep all the good ones to yourself. I have already reviewed some of these ladies on the forum, but not all.

  2. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckDriver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with information on older escorts (50 years of age and up), please PM me. Some of us are going to be in Vegas in a month or two and searching through the computer for older escorts is not working out very well!
    Try tryst. Link.

  3. #8233

    Older Las Vegas Escorts

    Anyone with information on older escorts (50 years of age and up), please PM me. Some of us are going to be in Vegas in a month or two and searching through the computer for older escorts is not working out very well!

  4. #8232

    Fake or either time waster

    https://callescort.org/702-918-3623

    Texted her for availability. She couldn't understand english properly. Finally after texting for like 15 minutes setup an appointment. Made it to her location.

    She gave the room # but won't open the door. Made me wait almost 20 minutes. She texts but won't answer the call. And keep texting the same room# multiple times. I took off. And maybe an hour later she texts me saying sorry.

    I am like F' it. Waste of time.

    Stay Safe Guys!

  5. #8231

    Tropicana

    https://lasvegas.5escorts.com/ads/de...db92cc83e258dd

    Met her at her incall hotel. SHe's the one in pics but little extra lbs on her. Handed the donation, she put on the cover and started mediocre CBJ for like 3/4 minutes. Then sat on top rode for few minutes and shifted to K9 and then finished off in MISH.

    She's not at all into the session. Almost felt like fucking a doll. No talk. Eyes closed like she just wanted to get it over with. Won't repeat. Purely business and a total turn off.

    Damage was $ for hh.

    Stay Safe!

  6. #8230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    The link doesn't work, but if it is the Harley I'm thinking of. She is a crackhead and disgusting.
    Yes It's the same one. I consider myself very cheap, I see all the low end $60-80 providers. And I would never ever touch this Harley, she looked so gross. It's not worth it to save a few bucks for me. I would honestly be scared. Her husband assaulted and robbed me for the 80 I would not give her for 2 BBJ's. I filed criminal charges against him. Her life is a mess. She is almost always homeless. I can't believe how many guys have something to do with her when I just couldn't force myself.

  7. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/
    Is she BBFS friendly?

  8. #8228
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    The link doesn't work, but if it is the Harley I'm thinking of. She is a crackhead and disgusting.

  9. #8227

    Megapersonals

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Forgive a noob here, but is there something I need ti know about the megapersonals links? Whenever I click it takes me to a series of questions as if I'm looking to sign up for an account.
    What I do is click on the I agree and then close the tab, when you click on the link again you will go directly to the ad if it is still active. Once you clear your cookies / history yoou will need to repeat.

    FW.

  10. #8226

    Megapersonals

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/714-816-4719

    Aria.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256961521/1

    Alexis.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    I know Aria is real, but idk if she's good / bad. I can't verify the other two. Thanks in advance Mongers.
    Forgive a noob here, but is there something I need ti know about the megapersonals links? Whenever I click it takes me to a series of questions as if I'm looking to sign up for an account.

  11. #8225

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/
    She changed her plans.

  12. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/714-816-4719

    Aria.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256961521/1

    Alexis.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    I know Aria is real, but idk if she's good / bad. I can't verify the other two. Thanks in advance Mongers.
    Not sure on the other two, but Harley is real. Only had her for BBBJ though, no idea on her FS since the last time I went out was before the pandemic.

  13. #8223

    Intel on Aria, Alexis and Harley?

    https://callescort.org/714-816-4719

    Aria.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256961521/1

    Alexis.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    I know Aria is real, but idk if she's good / bad. I can't verify the other two. Thanks in advance Mongers.

  14. #8222

    Nina Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/
    She's hot as fuck. Still showing in SAC / SFO right now. I don't see her schedule showing Vegas but I'll keep an eye out.

  15. #8221

    Nina Rose

    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape