Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 30308
-
10-01-21 09:56 #14228Senior Member

Posts: 543Would you share the mooresville contact with me as well. ?
Originally Posted by JaredGoff
[View Original Post]
I go to this area often but can't find a good provider.
-
10-01-21 07:24 #14227Senior Member

Posts: 171Weary Traveler
I'll be visiting your fine city for 2 days and would like to partake in some local talent. If anyone has any recommendations, that would be appreciated! Prefer the MILF type at a reasonable price, but open to suggestions. Thanks again. Cheers.
-
09-30-21 22:13 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 100Not astounding
I have seen her but has been a while due to the pics were 50 lbs off. Good conversation and good massage. I only took HJ and don't know if more is out there. She can be snippy during text as she is full of her self. I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by MastaBlasta20
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 19:27 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 59Asking upfront for a shower together. You can have all action running in there!
Originally Posted by FreakyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 15:03 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 49Valerie
Anybody have any experience or review on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/326021829125
Much appreciated.
-
09-30-21 10:04 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 145Aerieana
I've seen her twice in the past few months and had no issues with any odor problems. She is GFE and I negotiated $120 for 30 minutes for BBFS both times. She's ok looking but she sees you at her house and that was a good price for BBFS with no odor issues each time. As always, YMMV. Jimbo.
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 09:00 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 161How do you approach that topic without upsetting them? "Hey I get the feeling you're not so fresh right now, why don't you go hop in the shower?
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
I could see them kicking me out of the room so even suggesting it!
-
09-29-21 23:47 #14221Regular Member

Posts: 9Astounding Belle / Exhilarating Treasure
Seen her ads quite often during the week. Has anyone visited and how was their time? Thanks gents. https://charlotte.rubratings.com/178567.
-
09-29-21 20:46 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 59Sucks indeed. Usually I am washing them first. Just to make sure! LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 20:40 #14219Banned Member

Posts: 930That's depressing
There's nothing more depressing than losing your urge over an unattractive girl with a smelly kitty. It's happened to me many times. Even my 100 MG V couldn't keep little man erect. It's a damn shame because I have considered reaching out to her a few times. Going my her pics, she has that look that I prefer. I appreciate your review. You saved me some time and money.
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho76
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 18:44 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 49Aerianna
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/411837683260
Dreamed of this one a while ago. These pics are very flattering. She has seen better days. Tried to finish in mish but her hygiene and smell was less than desirable so I lost the urge and decided to leave. Demons have had their hold on this one.
-
09-29-21 16:23 #14217Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
I saw Jess yesterday and 3 weeks ago. She has always been good to me. I've probably seen her a total of 15 - 20 times. Treat her with respect and she will do likewise.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/302414998812
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:49 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 618Deposits
Totally agree! Deposit required, no way, now or ever. May as well flush your money down the toilet.
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:36 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 65Deposit required. Is all you need to know. Stop normalizing deposits you are begging to get scammed!
Originally Posted by RobSmith0307
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 14:46 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 111Sexy little vixen?
Has anyone partaken of this one? I know it says deposit required. She seems real from the conversations I have had with her.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/p...u/402597336899
Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote






