Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 30308
-
09-29-21 13:46 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 99Price and area
Thanks for the confirmation. What part of town is she located? Do you know if she now offers BBJ?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 12:42 #14212Regular Member

Posts: 6I live near Mooresville been looking for someone cool.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 12:02 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 58Mooresville UTR
I sent you a PM last week looking for info on your UTR. I live in the Mooresville area and this would be great.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:04 #14210Senior Member

Posts: 222Utr
I sent you a PM regarding this.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:50 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 229Jess
Met up with Jess. Wonderful girl and always nice. She's definitely a keeper and for her price you can't beat it.
-
09-29-21 07:38 #14208Banned Member

Posts: 1148Concur
Saw her a couple of months ago. She is a sexy and fun girl. Charlotte Bank is absolutely correct. No demons, no drama, safe location and likes what she does. She is probably 6 ft without heels. Big tits, fat ass and the rest is slim, so yeah, slim thick is very accurate.
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 00:41 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 49Best Latina
I'm still on the hunt for the best, most social, and GFE latina that's not on Eros and costs $$ Been looking with no luck, if anyone can provide, I'd appreciate it greatly.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/br...na/charlotte/1
-
09-29-21 00:12 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 87Mooresville UTR
I sent you a PM. I live in Mooresville so this would be perfect. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 21:02 #14205Senior Member

Posts: 53Car play
Anyone know of decent car visit? Just a quick BBBJ and out. BTW It's as dry as I've personally seen out there.
Stay safe.
-
09-28-21 18:53 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 101Jasmine Pleasures
https://tryst.link/escort/tvvylvre
It's been a few years since I saw Jasmine Pleasures posting ads. I saw her 3 times in Charlotte between 2016-2017.
Pros.
Body is slim thick.
Tall 5'11 at least.
Curvy and ass for days relative to a thin waist.
Great hygiene.
Communicative and chill.
Really gets into it and loves gyrating. I stroked her in front of the hotel mirror a few times.
Cons.
only CBJ back then but I hear her menu may be more relaxed these days. YMMV.
If you love chocolate, you can't go wrong.
-
09-28-21 13:21 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 416Journey
She is posted on eros as well. Chatted with her yesterday easy set up in a decent place. Nice enough but not my cut of tea and for $$ a lot better on the table imo.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 10:14 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 229Journey
Has anyone here tried this one yet? Might have to try this one. Just seeing if anyone here got feedback on this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/journeelovexo
-
09-28-21 07:26 #14201Regular Member

Posts: 2Hailee
I was also around the University area a couple weeks ago and decided to visit Hailee. Based on the good reviews I read on this board I thought I was making a good decision. I could barely understand what she was saying at times and she definitely was on something. Very lackluster BBBJ with a lot of talking talking and more talking. It was a miracle I was able to stay hard. She also complained to me about going in too deep to the point I just shot in the bag to get out of there. Maybe I caught her at a bad time but I definitely will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Bertox50
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 21:16 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 147Hailee. Was ok
I was in your neck of the woods early last week, and I saw Hailee. She was a talker, telling me about some argument she was having with someone. Even stopped in the middle of the BBBJ to complain about him some more. BBBJ was alright, but after about five minutes asked if I was ready. FS was okay, but she didn't get into it and kept trying to stop me from going in too deep. Nice body, but service was lacking. Plus, she took several towels and toiletries from the hotel bathroom (no, I don't count the things; there was a purple "makeup removal" towel on the counter, and after she left, it was gone with all the hand towels). I travel to Charlotte at least once a month, but I will not see Hailee again.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/643747171327
-
09-27-21 20:23 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 363Payton Peyton is Monica
Payton is Monica.
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






