Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17096

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Football6891  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you! Stay safe out there. Don't be a fool and wrap your tool!
    She has had several reviews on multiple sites stating that she offers the natural experience.

  2. #17095
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    After much deliberation, went to see Kitty. Took so long because I was hesitant about the deposit, but several DMs made me comfortable (thanks). She is very easy to communicate with and screening was smooth. Pics are a little dated as she has more weight than shown, but not too bad. Also, not sure I'd pay her price again as it seems a bit high. But I wanted to check off the goth look from the bucket list. Important things were covered, but did offer BBBJ, which was very nice. She is easy to talk to And has some interesting tats and piercings, which she uses well. DI gals probably a much better deal, but I had a pretty good time. As a bonus, she was getting HBO free as a special and had on the sopranos. So that was a huge bonus!
    I was going to see her but she has a few reviews that suggesting that the pictures are not accurate. Don't know if girls understand that we do not like a lady posting pictures of when they were younger and hotter and then we go meet someone that looks like their mom.

  3. #17094

    Samantha. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Have to admit I also fell for that one as well. The thought of new pussy got the best of me and I wasted an hour I will never get back. She was waiting outside the hotel but never responded to my text informing her I was there. Clearly she was waiting for a pill delivery and not a cock visit.

    Wasn't overly upset since I got to keep my cash and not fuck a disinterested lady.
    Similar experience today. Reached her apartment building in Beech Grove at the agreed up on time. No response to my text messages after that.

    She is a total waste of your time. Stay away from this one.

  4. #17093
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    So as a precautionary measure, I have a checkup every 4 weeks as an agreement with my general practitioner. I'm extremely upfront and honest with my doctor as any and all should be. I also am a frequenter of Marissa and in fact including this today. I've never had an issue nor any scare of an infection so I would say from my experience with her, you are wrong. I like Marissa as she has great looks and enthusiasm to go with. She is not my only action as I have several, thus my agreed upon regular checkups. I am very particular in whom I spend my time with. And speaking of Marissa, her Tryst account was seemingly randomly hacked and she is in the process of recovering that, but in the meantime, she let me know she's not been able to post. She is definitely available and worth the time and money.

    Stepping off the stump now. Stay safe my friends.
    Lucky you! Stay safe out there. Don't be a fool and wrap your tool!

  5. #17092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Hard to search the forum for "Sexy".

    Anybody have experience with her? Quoted $300 for an outcall hour.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...nteed/41423255
    That is one of my favorite stars, Anabelle Pync.

  6. #17091

    Repost link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Just moved here and still learning the area didn't realize the boards were an actual thing here glad I know now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61941220/

    Saw this one three times. Pictures don't do her justice she's gorgeous and very much gets into it. I would say she's into sensual more than porn style fuc*ing. Great head (BBBJ) breasts are empty and small (has 4 kids), she can ride extremely well and overall enjoys DATY and had no issues or complaints taking it. I would highly recommend her. One of the three times I was giving it harder than previously doggystyle. She didn't complain and took it but I got a text an hour later that she would prefer if I didn't do that again. Overall a sensual provider good kisser and BBFS was allowed no up charge.

    Price was $$ for all sessions
    Would you please repost link. Some digits missing.

  7. #17090

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Just moved here and still learning the area didn't realize the boards were an actual thing here glad I know now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61941220/

    Saw this one three times. Pictures don't do her justice she's gorgeous and very much gets into it. I would say she's into sensual more than porn style fuc*ing. Great head (BBBJ) breasts are empty and small (has 4 kids), she can ride extremely well and overall enjoys DATY and had no issues or complaints taking it. I would highly recommend her. One of the three times I was giving it harder than previously doggystyle. She didn't complain and took it but I got a text an hour later that she would prefer if I didn't do that again. Overall a sensual provider good kisser and BBFS was allowed no up charge.

    Price was $$ for all sessions
    Do you remember her name by chance? I remember seeing her ad but not catching her name.

  8. #17089

    Too bad to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by AllanParke  [View Original Post]
    I hate to add to this thread with this but. I showed up after texting an arranged time / price etc. When I arrived she asked if I'm afraid of dogs (I already kinda see where this is going), then we get inside her pretty badly kept hotel room and she tells me she's on the rag and asks if I wouldn't mind. I tell her No I'm not interested, She offered to take a shower to clean up, then I really get turned off and leave. As I'm driving away she asks "what about a BBBJ" I just ignored it and kept driving away. I don't like when providers waste my time. If she was on the rag she should have told me that when we were setting up the date. Won't repeat.
    I've had nothing but good experiences, but maybe she's on the downslide. Too bad to hear that. Sorry to hear you guys having such experiences.

  9. #17088

    Candace 38 g

    She was a lot of fun. Her chest is as expected. She's very tender. Good throat. Nice pussy. Very energetic. Will see again.

  10. #17087

    Goth girl

    After much deliberation, went to see Kitty. Took so long because I was hesitant about the deposit, but several DMs made me comfortable (thanks). She is very easy to communicate with and screening was smooth. Pics are a little dated as she has more weight than shown, but not too bad. Also, not sure I'd pay her price again as it seems a bit high. But I wanted to check off the goth look from the bucket list. Important things were covered, but did offer BBBJ, which was very nice. She is easy to talk to And has some interesting tats and piercings, which she uses well. DI gals probably a much better deal, but I had a pretty good time. As a bonus, she was getting HBO free as a special and had on the sopranos. So that was a huge bonus!

  11. #17086

    One more

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I also had a similar experience with Jane. Her phone started blowing up 2 minutes into a BBBJ. She answered it and made up a lame excuse of having to leave right away to pick up her daughter. She said she would make it up to me later if I let her keep the donation LOL. I threw her a 20 and left. I saw her come out to the parking lot and then go right back in to the hotel with her bf / pimp / pharmacist. She is a good looking girl, but I crossed her off my list after that.
    I hate to add to this thread with this but. I showed up after texting an arranged time / price etc. When I arrived she asked if I'm afraid of dogs (I already kinda see where this is going), then we get inside her pretty badly kept hotel room and she tells me she's on the rag and asks if I wouldn't mind. I tell her No I'm not interested, She offered to take a shower to clean up, then I really get turned off and leave. As I'm driving away she asks "what about a BBBJ" I just ignored it and kept driving away. I don't like when providers waste my time. If she was on the rag she should have told me that when we were setting up the date. Won't repeat.

  12. #17085

    Sexy

    Hard to search the forum for "Sexy".

    Anybody have experience with her? Quoted $300 for an outcall hour.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...nteed/41423255

  13. #17084

    Car call

    Does anyone know any providers that do car calls? I have a nice car and one of my "dreams" is road head. I know many girls don't do car calls but I figured someone may know of a few. Thanks in advance.

  14. #17083

    Shady Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by WowFactor35  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this 1 for a while & took the plunge. Set-up was via txt asked for a pic 100/150/250 rate quote. Incall is budget motel off w38th & HS road. Pics are fairly accurate nice body. I enter the room (she has a huge dog with her but it was cool) pay the donation get comfortable then everything went to hell. Started off with a decent BBBJ then someone starts banging on the door she stops to go answer& I hear a guys voice. At this point I'm getting very uncomfortable & start grabbing my clothes. She assures me everything if fine then we continue then all of sudden her phone is blowing up & she stops to answer and it's a dude yelling on the other end she says I love you then hangs up. After that the mood was shot for me big ass dog roaming around plus a dirty room with bf / pimp drama was to much for me to overcome I let her know & she tells me she has a life to I say that's fine but why book me & say your alone when obviously that was a lie. I paid for a hh was there maybe 10 min I offered to pay the qv rate but she refused to give up the other $50 so I just left. As I leave I see the AA pimp / bf mean mugging me in the parking lot with a matching dog like the 1 in her room. Great body shitty customer service with way to much drama as always YMMV but I will avoid in the future.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/67565954
    I also had a similar experience with Jane. Her phone started blowing up 2 minutes into a BBBJ. She answered it and made up a lame excuse of having to leave right away to pick up her daughter. She said she would make it up to me later if I let her keep the donation LOL. I threw her a 20 and left. I saw her come out to the parking lot and then go right back in to the hotel with her bf / pimp / pharmacist. She is a good looking girl, but I crossed her off my list after that.

  15. #17082
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times now and never the slightest hint of any sort of nonsense.
    Good for you dude. Maybe I caught her on the wrong day but she had a pimp / bf banging on the door blowing up her phone & lurking in the parking lot those are the facts from my encounter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape