Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 24837
-
09-29-21 14:52 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 61Kaity
So I have seen this woman several time with no issue. However as they say even the prettiest flower will wilt over time. She definitely is not worth seeing now. To much drama surrounding her. Beware and be safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...apolis/1/Kaity
-
09-29-21 11:11 #17096Regular Member

Posts: 16Marissa
She has had several reviews on multiple sites stating that she offers the natural experience.
Originally Posted by Football6891
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:02 #17095Regular Member

Posts: 16I was going to see her but she has a few reviews that suggesting that the pictures are not accurate. Don't know if girls understand that we do not like a lady posting pictures of when they were younger and hotter and then we go meet someone that looks like their mom.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 20:56 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 98Samantha. Waste of time
Similar experience today. Reached her apartment building in Beech Grove at the agreed up on time. No response to my text messages after that.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
She is a total waste of your time. Stay away from this one.
-
09-27-21 22:47 #17093Regular Member

Posts: 18Lucky you! Stay safe out there. Don't be a fool and wrap your tool!
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 09:33 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 106I wouldn't
That is one of my favorite stars, Anabelle Pync.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 08:12 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 247Repost link please
Would you please repost link. Some digits missing.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 00:27 #17090Senior Member

Posts: 67Name
Do you remember her name by chance? I remember seeing her ad but not catching her name.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 18:10 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 278Too bad to hear
I've had nothing but good experiences, but maybe she's on the downslide. Too bad to hear that. Sorry to hear you guys having such experiences.
Originally Posted by AllanParke
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 17:40 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 56Candace 38 g
She was a lot of fun. Her chest is as expected. She's very tender. Good throat. Nice pussy. Very energetic. Will see again.
-
09-26-21 15:30 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 122Goth girl
After much deliberation, went to see Kitty. Took so long because I was hesitant about the deposit, but several DMs made me comfortable (thanks). She is very easy to communicate with and screening was smooth. Pics are a little dated as she has more weight than shown, but not too bad. Also, not sure I'd pay her price again as it seems a bit high. But I wanted to check off the goth look from the bucket list. Important things were covered, but did offer BBBJ, which was very nice. She is easy to talk to And has some interesting tats and piercings, which she uses well. DI gals probably a much better deal, but I had a pretty good time. As a bonus, she was getting HBO free as a special and had on the sopranos. So that was a huge bonus!
-
09-25-21 14:28 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 58One more
I hate to add to this thread with this but. I showed up after texting an arranged time / price etc. When I arrived she asked if I'm afraid of dogs (I already kinda see where this is going), then we get inside her pretty badly kept hotel room and she tells me she's on the rag and asks if I wouldn't mind. I tell her No I'm not interested, She offered to take a shower to clean up, then I really get turned off and leave. As I'm driving away she asks "what about a BBBJ" I just ignored it and kept driving away. I don't like when providers waste my time. If she was on the rag she should have told me that when we were setting up the date. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 13:38 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 1825Sexy
Hard to search the forum for "Sexy".
Anybody have experience with her? Quoted $300 for an outcall hour.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...nteed/41423255
-
09-25-21 11:02 #17084Regular Member

Posts: 4Car call
Does anyone know any providers that do car calls? I have a nice car and one of my "dreams" is road head. I know many girls don't do car calls but I figured someone may know of a few. Thanks in advance.
-
09-25-21 10:53 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 239Shady Jane
I also had a similar experience with Jane. Her phone started blowing up 2 minutes into a BBBJ. She answered it and made up a lame excuse of having to leave right away to pick up her daughter. She said she would make it up to me later if I let her keep the donation LOL. I threw her a 20 and left. I saw her come out to the parking lot and then go right back in to the hotel with her bf / pimp / pharmacist. She is a good looking girl, but I crossed her off my list after that.
Originally Posted by WowFactor35
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






