Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 8117
-
09-30-21 09:14 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 325Rates?
Could you share rate and upcharges?
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 07:35 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 829In a Good Place Finally
Over the past few months I have been fortunate enough to be able to stick to my regulars. One of which I met when she posted with Daisy, (and I had my doubts since Daisy is such an awful provider,) but this woman's pictures were just way to good to be true. But not only were they true, she turned out to be one of the most reliable providers I have ever met. She has been available 99.9% of the times I wanted to see her and she was ready when I showed up. She is in her early 20's and has an amazing body and beautiful face. Very soft skin and gets into it like no other provider I have even met. I would see her and only her if it wasn't for the fact that she lives so far away. She does not advertise and is set with clients so I will not share her info, unless she tells me different. The second one rarely posts and it took me a while to actually get in to see her, but she has become a great regular for me. She is early 30's and gorgeous with an incredible body! Again, she usually sticks to regulars and rarely posts so I will keep this one of the table as well. Sorry guys, but it is what it is.
Anyway, I am posting because I was unable to schedule with either last night so I hit the Interwebs to see what there was to see. I hit this site up first and wasn't really impressed with any of the reviews so I hit STG and Listcrawler, (which just crawls MegaPersonals I believe, but I like the format better). I ended up seeing someone I have seen before and someone new. My reasoning was because the someone I have seen before does not do a BBBJ but the FS is fucking amazing and the new one was to get a BBBJ before seeing the other one for FS. This tactic worked out great for me and I was satisfied with both. I guess you are all wondering who these providers are? Alright, I will get to it.
The first one was: https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/701043712309.
She was the person in the pics with a little more wear and tear, but not too bad. I just did the QV BBBJ so she kept her sexy lingerie on and her ass was great to grab while she sucked my cock. The experience was great and I will recommend with the exception that I did not see her body fully naked, so your experience may vary drastically if she gets fully undressed. She was pretty chill and did not seem like a clock watcher.
The second one was: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67831537.
I know this one has had a poor review before and everyone seems to think she has a big forehead, but YMMV and my experience with her had been amazing both times. She is very sexy and has a great body. I absolutely love her ass and long legs and she has worn sexy lingerie and been made up and smelling good both times. The sex is incredible with her and I just seem to connect with her for some reason. I would consider making this one a regular if I loose one of my current ones, but for now she is my go to when I can't reach the others. Granted I will have to get a BBBJ before seeing her, but I'm fine with that. I will say that I find it funny that people talk shit about her forehead, but seem to have no problem seeing some of the disgusting fucking beasts that get great reviews on here. I will take looks over performance every time, but this one has delivered both for me so I will highly recommend her with a YMMV.
One tip I will add is that these providers sometimes have friends that are either looking to get into the game or are already in the game but not advertising. Do a bit of digging and you may find a gem. I have had varied results trying out brand new providers, but I just figured I would throw that out there. There are other options besides what is posted at any given time.
ILH.
-
09-29-21 19:59 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 460An hour of DATY
If an hour between the legs of a pretty Chinese woman, in a clean and safe environment, is something you would truly enjoy, 9 Spa would absolutely fit the bill. The girls there would be happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by WillDarcy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 18:18 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 496Moon
Who is this Moon? Have link or pic please.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 17:43 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 60Review 4: Melanie
So, as I've said, not all the experiences have been out-right negative. This one is okay-ish.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67790363
I saw her ad on STG (yes I know I linked to EA, but it was just where I saw the ad today) and thought that her ad was coherent, and straightforward. She was offering a sensual massage at her place, and it sounded good to me. I had tried to meet up with others that day, but. Well. Tucson's escort scene is tough to get responses from. So I called her and she responded well, was very communicative and easy to connect with. I showed up to her hotel on time, and on-time she told me the room number. I came into the room and we exchanged pleasantries and I gave her the donation for the massage. So far, all is great since she 1) is the person in the pictures, 2) was easy to communicate with, and 3) not playing games.
I got on the bed and she was wearing her underwear as she was giving me a massage. I turned over and she asked what I wanted to do. Well, considering that I thought it was a sensual massage only (based upon the ad and conversation) I was a bit surprised. She then said, well the happy-ending would be an up-charge, and ending with her would be even more.
I gave her a small extra tip for the ending rub, but the uncharge at the moment of truth was very off-putting. The massage itself was fine. She was / is easy to talk to and all, but I won't see her again since I'm of the mind that last minute upcharges are deceptive. Technically she gave me the massage she offered for the original price, but. Ugh. Anyway: she *is* real, and not a flake. So that's something. If you do see her get all the up charges and wants stated before you go so you know if it is what you want to do / pay for.
-
09-29-21 17:29 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 60It Is Rough
I am also an understanding person. Sometimes. Well. Stuff happens. But that's when communication would prevent this from looking like they're wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Perceptive41
[View Original Post]
I'll take your advice on her.
-
09-29-21 17:23 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 60Non-Flake List
We need a non-flake list I think. .
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
Yeah, see my first review on my thoughts for those that start to flake after a time and location is set a while ago. And yeah, I also didn't just show up on Daisy. The meeting was planned a few hours before the time.
-
09-29-21 17:13 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 461Moon
Moon lives up off of Linda Vista. As for rate, when I saw her I got a BBBJCIM for. 8.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 16:45 #3624Regular Member

Posts: 6In Tucson this weekend. Who do you recommend?
Hey,
I've been a member for a bit but this is the first time I am posting. I'll be in Tucson this weekend and am looking for recommendations. Clean, hygienic who allows DATY (to be honest I'd be happy with just DATY for an hour).
Slim to thick is good no bbw.
Let me know who you all recommend, it'll be greatly appreciated and much needed!
Thanks in advance to all of you who TOFTT and report on here. You're all my hero's.
-
09-29-21 16:12 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 125Gps
Might have been something of a blessing. She has a serious case of GPS. I only saw her once, and she was a PITA to deal with as far as $$ goes. I tried to hire her again, to dance for a bachelor party (last I knew, she also works at Curves) for an hour and she shot me a price of 4 bills.
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:17 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 350I saw her years ago
I saw her once a few years ago at one of the motels on I-10. When I arrived, she gave me what I thought was her room number. I knock on the door, and nobody answers. Then, she peaks her head out of the room next door. After that bs, we go in her real room. We get comfortable, and start in missionary. She was well kept and groomed. She has a creamy p*why. She doesn't make any noise, but expects your stroke her ego by acting like some of dudes on porn. I pull out, and she allowed CIM but spit out in the bathroom. I won't repeat because I'm not interested in her verifying process, and she ended up being flaky.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:05 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 350Honest not negative
I appreciate the honesty. Like yourself, I have had more negative experiences than positive experiences. The extremely toxic escorts needs to be called to the carpet, and held accountable. Please see the link below. I reviewed her last week on here. I was strolling on stg, and came across an ad. As I was reading, I was thinking the layout and how she talked looked familiar. When I go to the call me link to text, my perception radar was on point. It was her. She changed her pics. Stay away from her. She has a princess personality type, and doesn't give a damn about pleasing a man. You are a ATM to her.
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/514418275868
-
09-29-21 10:37 #3620Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Daisy
She is real. I met her once when I was seeing her roommate. She looked ok so I asked the girl I was seeing if I could have Daisy's number as I'd like to see her some other time. She provided the number and said she would put in a good word.
Contacted Daisy and was put through all kinds of bullshit. I put up with it because the roomie said she was really fun. Similar situation to yours but I do not have your patience. I waited 5 minutes, got the 2nd request for more time and decided to leave. Bear in mind, the date was planned the previous evening and I even texted the morning of to confirm, she confirmed so it's not like I showed up unannounced by any stretch. Like with Bri, I stopped trying.
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:34 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 325Accurate old man and dog but
When I saw her I remember the old man she roomed with and thought it was awkward. She lacks enthusiasm in my opinion. Oral was okay at very best and she did not get into it at all in a few positions. She is a nice person but definitely a little out there. Definitely a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by XCasper0074
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 00:22 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 60Review 3: Daisy
As I said, most of my experiences will sound negative. I'm not a negative person, but it just happens that the women here are just really difficult.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/089349054666
Case in point, Daisy. I had seen her reviews for quite a while and I was pretty sure that she was 1) a real person, and 2) showing photos from a while ago. But my other head was thinking so I contacted her. We set up a time, and a place to meet and so all seemed good. I showed up (on time) at the motel and texted her as I was pulling in asking what room she was in. This is where the games began <ugh .
I waited a bit, with no response. So I texted her again. Again, no response. More than 5 minutes after I got there she texted me back saying that she didn't have any supplies and wondered if I could go pick some up. I would've thought that this is standard equipment to have on hand, but. Sure. Okay. So I left to go pick up "supplies".
I got back about 10 min later and texted her again "I'm back, what room? Nothing.
5 minutes later she texts me "sorry I'm just getting ready, give me 5 minutes".
5 minutes later I text her "so. What room? No response.
Now I'm about 35 min after our meeting time for an hour get-together. And she's not responding. So I left after I texted "well I guess we're not going to meet, so I'm taking off".
You would think that's the end, but there is one little thing left. On my way back home she texts me asking if I could give her another 10 minutes. Seriously? It is now an hour since we were supposed to meet I picked up "supplies", and she still wanted more time? Nope, sorry.
Anyway, I don't know if she's real, if she's any good, if she's accommodating, or anything. But I won't find out since she's clearly a flake.












Reply With Quote



