Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 24704
-
09-29-21 18:10 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah, I made a dozen attempts to connect with her over a month. I should note that she was always communicative and polite, but ultimately didn't have much availability and 50/50 even if you got an appointment. I eventually gave up and enjoyed another fun session with Elsa.
Originally Posted by WingerDinger99
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 15:26 #18088Senior Member

Posts: 30Every time I made an appointment with her it went no where. She would randomly text that she was available at times too which was so confusing. How did you hear about this?
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:24 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 218Haven't seen her, but previous reports weren't good. Up charge for anything, lackluster attitude and mediocre finish.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:08 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 1744Jessica
Has anyone seen the post Pro Lux Jessica?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649
-
09-29-21 10:05 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 1744Eden
Max,
Originally Posted by MadManMax
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666 No Wednesdays. Great time.
-
09-29-21 01:12 #18084Senior Member

Posts: 177Celeste / Sophia
Think she was in accident over weekend so could be gone for awhile.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 22:38 #18083Senior Member

Posts: 54Eden
I see a lot of reviews on Eden. Can anyone PM me to confirm contact information?
Seems like a lot of info via text, just want to make sure I am contact the right number.
Phone ends in *683? Near Pershing?
Thanks!
Max.
-
09-27-21 19:04 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 687Abbey
She's cuckoo for coco puffs. So I'm not surprised. I'm glad she's back. She's easy on the eyes and gives a good hand whacking. The conspiracy theory / mobster stories along her anxiety paranoia is just enough crazy to make her fun. We only see her occasionally, it's a different story if you have to be in a relationship with her. Even the Joker had his limits.
Originally Posted by DirtyDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 13:54 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 53Carrie from Classic Gone
That's for sure. I only went there once, on an early Monday afternoon a few weeks ago. I was planning to go again, soon. I didn't get the name of the girl that gave me the massage but I left happy. I have to assume it was Carrie. I usually don't get that lucky.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 12:05 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 233Abbey is back
If that's what it was, it didn't last long. She's back advertising today.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 00:19 #18079Regular Member

Posts: 24Kimmi?
Is this the Kimmi / Kimmy you're referring to??
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
If not, anybody got any intel??
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/130454
-
09-26-21 21:00 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 38Carrie at Classic
Terribly disappointing news if Carrie is no longer at Classic on Clayton Road.
Originally Posted by MScofield
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 20:29 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 138Say it ain't so!
This is soul crushing news. She was only here about two months! I may have to find a new place.
Originally Posted by Eveready1469
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 18:49 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 163Asian scene
I remember my first rodeo.
Originally Posted by MScofield
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 14:05 #18075Senior Member

Posts: 74Carrie no more at Classic Spa at Clayton
Had a dream on Saturday about Carrie. Called and fixed an appointment with Carrie. Upon arrival, received by Carrie and took me to a room. I got down without cover but upon her entrance she covered me from back side. I hinted her about my reason to come and even removed the cover but she forced to do the massage only when covered, Upon face-up same thing. I got frustrated and asked her upfront "Are you Carrie", and got the answer 'Yes'. Since I was suspicious about the behavior mentioned here and actual, I asked again after sometime, and she accepted that she is not Carrie, may be Cici or Jen, whatever and told me that Carrie has gone to LA. Feels like I was really ripped of in the name of Carrie and no even given a decent massage, just talked about her personal life and interested to know about me and personal life. May be not return unless someone post HE to this story.











Reply With Quote




