Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 8175
-
09-30-21 12:35 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 73Simple
I'll probably get crushed for this comment, but these girls didn't sign up for Match or some other site. They are on Seeking for a reason. As long as you remember that, then it's game on!
Originally Posted by CoolPerson73
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 12:07 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 72Maybe I'm missing something here. So I have an honest question. If you're young, fit, good-looking, and charismatic, why are you paying for it? They should be paying you.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 07:25 #3133Senior Member

Posts: 382One vs The Other
Just my thoughts on what works. A. If your willing to pay way above and over market rates for a girl. Or B. If you are young, fit, good looking and have game. The more you have of one or the other, the less important the other becomes as the deciding factor for the girl.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 06:03 #3132Senior Member

Posts: 2652I'm in my mid-60's and I don't put any pictures on the site because I'm married and because of the need for discretion. If I was single at the same age I would be like a kid in a candy shop and the sky would be the limit even without pictures. I could literally have a date with a different lady every day. Having an SO puts a bit of a challenge in there for meet ups otherwise it would be a great place for hookups. As the song goes with these ladies, if you got the money honey, I've got the time!
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 22:10 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 341Not Always
I guess YMMV. As a mid 50's guy with a gut. I have Zero problems finding young women most $$. 5 and few higher allowance. I'm respectful and treat them well and I get hit 2 or 3 times a week for meet ups from Jax to Orlando and those who know me know I have very good taste in women.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 12:10 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 190Good point!
But you have to understand that these girls are seeking older men and they become fascinated with older attractive men. Just speaking from experience. Many providers says it's pretty rare to see in their business.
Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:58 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 73Appearance, Etc.
Don't disagree with you that appearance makes a difference. Fitness, sophistication, attractiveness and gamesmanship all matter -and will open more doors for you and get you in the bedroom fast and sometimes free or at a reduced rate. But, don't fool yourself, absent the diamond in the rough, the overwhelming majority of these women are not on Seeking to simply date you, no matter how amazing you might be. I shared a couple recent friends with whom I leveraged such. BUT, I also wanted to share my other experiences.
Things have changed a lot with seeking over the last couple years.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:28 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 190So true!
Appearance definitely makes a difference. Most of these girls has a 3 point system. Looks, fitness and size. Most guys don't want to admit it but it true.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:05 #3127Senior Member

Posts: 246Another point of view
I actually think it has a lot to do with your looks, age, weight and personality. They are on there for money but they also don't want to feel like a ho's so they are looking for a connection and I can tell you firsthand, many of the women I have seen have told me they have walked out of numerous meet ups because the guys are using old pictures and are overweight, super old, not attractive etc. It's not just about money on this site like it is on back page, not at all in my experience.
I like to stick to the young hot 20 to 26 year olds so I'm not sure about the older women on there but the younger women want to have fun, want to feel special, want to feel like they're with someone who is going somewhere and want to be taken care of financially. There are still a ridiculous number of beautiful young woman that are legit and looking for help on there.
-
09-28-21 20:24 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 73Just My 2 Cents
Seeking is covered in GPS. There are diamonds in the rough, but it definitely takes time to find them. And, no matter what you think, remember there is a reason these women are on Seeking. Cash. Cold, hard, cash. It doesn't matter how attractive, fit, or sophisticated you are. It doesn't matter if you are the gamemaster himself. The overwhelming predominance of women on Seeking are focused on money.
Case in point, I was seeing an intelligent hottie in her upper 30's. We never discussed PPM or allowance, but I would pick up dinners, a nice hotel and leave her 300. I thought our connection was on point, sex was outstanding and she into it. Heck, there were no rules in the bedroom and she came relentlessly. But, when push came to shove, it was about $$ She came out asking for 500 per meet or else she couldn't continue. When I demanded and tried to game her, she was adamant. I walked away learning again that no matter how great I think the connection is, it's really all about the money.
Fortunately, I do have some common sense that when another hottie asked me to help her buy a plane ticket home from an alleged work trip, I decided to mess with her by offering to purchase an actual ticket vice sending her cash. She blocked me within hours of me refusing to send money vice purchase a ticket that I knew she never wanted.
-
09-28-21 15:03 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 390[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Pay attention, next time you do this I will ban you. Yes you can make a new user, I will find it and I will ban it as well and the one after that and all the rest you make because at the end of the day you will act like an asshole because you are an asshole.
A2
-
09-26-21 19:24 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 346You are welcome. It takes a bit of time to score with what you seek on SA
In fact it is quite time-consuming. Just remember however, SA is NOT backpage. Although the endgame may be the same, you have to have some finesse here and you definitely have to have some game. These girls (most of them) want to see themselves as part of a "Sugar Daddy" deal and not a "ho", so keep that in mind. You can't just go straight to the offer of $ to bonk.
Originally Posted by Psylon53
[View Original Post]
Like I say- have some game and a little charm maybe. Tell them you are interested in Friends with Benefits (or gravitate toward the ones that list that) - they get it.
If they say "online first for awhile and then maybe in person". Its not going to go anywhere- move on from those. Also, I'd recommend you NEVER by a pic!
There is so much more. It takes time, but there are some hotties that are very real and can be had.
-
09-26-21 18:48 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 1172Here are 2 others that want cash just to meet up in case anyone is wondering. Not sure what's going on this month but there has been more of these women coming around.
Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlue
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-916b214de910
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-dd68d31d7ac1
I usually just block them so they don't appear on my searches anymore.
-
09-26-21 17:15 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 335You got.
You got scammed brother! Never ever pay for meet ups, and never pay in advance, always in person and in cash.
Originally Posted by Psylon53
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 09:30 #3121Regular Member

Posts: 3Still digging for more
Thank you and LatinaHunpster for the feedback!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
It just feels like pulling teeth to find the right girl that would agree to a simple PPM arrangement. I sure miss the days when Backpage was up and running. I have been to many FKK's in Europe and let me tell you: that experience blows up anything in the US out of the water! Hell if it were allowed here, my entrepreneur-self would open a giant FKK in the US with tons of Eastern European hotties to treat my fellow patriots' headaches lmao!
I would sure appreciate it if someone wanted to share any SA link or digits in PM of a drama-free young, skinny blond ready to meet who doesn't ask for a deposit upfront.










Reply With Quote






