Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 30812
-
09-29-21 15:51 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 102Malu / Luna
With all the talk about quality in the area I decided to post about Malu, who we know from BKS. Previous talk on her has stated that she rushes you out, no connection, or / and she doesn't like certain positions. Which I would say in the beginning was a slight issue. As time progressed and I started seeing her more and more, mainly because of her body. She's built so well if you like them thick and she has the perfect set of naturals. But we started to get to know one another and our conversations after sessions started getting longer. We will talk about life, relationships, and work. So now she's much more open to me and we have the steamiest sessions. She has one of the best BJ / HJ combinations I've ever felt. If you ever experienced Jessica Foxx then you know what I'm talking about. They take you to the very edge and its pure pleasure. Malu has become one of my go to and its pleasure and quality for decent pricing in my book. Good luck and stay safe gentleman.
-
09-29-21 13:09 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 105Lol
I don't know, the guy she was staying in the room with was a black guy.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
I've been on many a hotel dates but this was the first time at the Quality. Although this would have been a bad experience even at the best of hotels.
A combination of a noisy gang hotel with the constant interruptions and her demon worn out body gave this one a failing grade!
-
09-29-21 12:56 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 105Yes it was disappointing
To clarify I hadn't begun the deed when he kept coming back to the room but it sure did delay it and give me bad vibes. Then they continued taking on the phone all the way up till and while we were in the bed. I had to wait for them to stop the call to begin. She would have to tell people who were knocking on the door to wait. I guess She only had a few minutes since she already knew people were outside the door that was more important than me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 12:46 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 114You're spot on.
Pickings are slim these days, it's definitely at an all time low for the RDU area. Countless numbers of times I've had hundreds of dollars to spend on a good time and had to go home with zero luck because providers won't pick up the phone. Others, like Vickie or Sunshine miss out on good money because they don't see black clients. One told me "I hate black guys I want to throw up on one". Then there are the ones that set you up and rob you or are running deposit scams. Then there's the drugs and diseases. I think a lot of mongers that find a good one are playing their cards close to their chest and not sharing information.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 09:42 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 1710Because sometimes everybody takes on in the chin, no matter what. These are people, these girls. Some of great, some are sweet, some are jerks. Some are mental. There are no guarantees, especially in this game. So risk is part of the adventure here. What's a bit amusing to me is that Ginger was actually SW level. I literally saw her on the streets with here pimps more than in doors. XNoa was a good time for a while, but she started to upsell and got a bit of GPS and got rushy. But that's how it goes. You watch from the side of the river as they come and go. You hook 'them and move on as needed. But the ideal times of BP and such is just not real. I was there. There were a lot of old skanks. There's actually a lot of younger, cuter women in the game now than there was then. But if you're still dreaming of Nurse Katie, she was average at best too, and has been out of the scene forever. I've seen 100 more beautiful, fun women since.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
All this being said, stay cautious and safe out there.
-
09-28-21 23:54 #15357Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488This is a generalization and not specific at anyone.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Why lose? I can't stand it when a girl doesn't deliver the service she advertised. I guess I play it safe and stick with the AMP's and Asian Ads. They are a sure thing. I look at the escorts and I prefer that "girl next door" look and feel but this category is lacking. Backpage was full of these type of girls until all the SW materiel left the streets and went online. EROS is over the top on tip amount. There is not much middle ground these days and when something is available well the scheduling is absolutely terrible. Yes, I'm negative but that's been my experience. I'm about service without the games and if I bring cash with a smile well I expect service with a smile. I don't think this is an unreasonable expectation.
Example of Bad, Ginger was hype for a while about how good she looked in person and how the drapes matched the carpet. Well, six weeks of trying to schedule with zero contact. I contacted Abby (Ginger's GF) and she was available. Ginger was in the kitchen cooking and she did look good. Abby was a complete waste of time. Bad attitude, rules galore and the result was incomplete dream.
Example of Good, xNoa brought the service. GFE but limited menu with multiple pops. The donation was a little higher than normal but the service was not lacking and an extra pop or two made it well worth it. XNoa is now supposedly UTR. Nurse Katie also brought the service. GFE with a full menu. Donation was very reasonable but not always the best location. She had a tough life but she didn't let any personal stuff spill over into the dream. She disappeared and I hope all is well.
-
09-28-21 21:10 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 95Luna
Hey,
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
What and where is the AD bookstore?
-
09-28-21 20:00 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 750Lol
That was gone be a diaster no matter what you can find more on her in the streetwalker thread. But I'm surprised she even had a room. This whole summer from what I've known she has been homeless along with the bf who I'm guessing is a short white guy?. Its a whole group of them about 4 or 5 more guys that be with them as recently as this past weekend I spotted them sleeping out in from of the old Longhorn on Capital, They have a camp in the small wooded area behind the Taco Bell beside the BP on Capital you can still see some of their stuff sitting out in the open. During the day I usually see her and her gang walking back and froth from McDonalds. Hate to say it about you got finessed by a $20 methhead homeless SW. Lastly those pics is at least 3 yrs old 4 or 5 Jail visits ago.
Originally Posted by Popfly1
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 18:40 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 312GVegas
Appreciate the insight and response, bro.
Originally Posted by FatSo543
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 18:20 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 65Mina. WOW
I am here to only report what was experienced. I just saw Mina a few hours ago.
First of all, you all are very lucky to have Mina. We don't have anything like her back home where I am from. If she was in my town, she would definitely be my ATF by a long shot. She's been one of the best experiences I have had in a long time. I wished I could see her more. There is no point giving you a blow by blow review. Just read the other positive experiences. They are spot on about Mina with her skills, looks etc. Everyone has a bad day, struggles in life that throw you curve balls. Mina is a wonderful person. She doesn't work everyday but today she was available and she responded right away with excellent communication. She was in a very nice place as well. These are things that we don't have back where I am from. I hope you guys treat her with respect so she continues to love what she likes.
-
09-28-21 17:36 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 64Maya (Cont.)
I guess I should have put YMMV at the end of my post. I also should have mentioned that we set an initial time the previous night but when I got to the area, she didn't respond. When she finally responded, I only had time for a qv. Outside of the scheduling, she was very pleasant. It was a good time. I didn't get the hurry up vibes. All I wanted was a CBJ (I do everything covered bc I'm not trying to bring anything back home). But the body was so nice, I had to sample from behind and she gave no push back When I took control and had my way. Again, YMMV.
These days all I usually want is a nice massage and a HJ or CBJ from a sexy girl. I really don't need to put the pound game on any of these girls bc I get it regularly at home. Though if you all know anyone who is open to receiving facials, I'd like to explore that. Please PM me if you know someone that's open.
I do appreciate everyone's input out here. I'm still relatively new to the area. I will say, I was a little spoiled living in Charlotte. There are so many options out there and new girls regularly visit. The AMP scene in incredible and they have a number of American Spas as well. I'm here now so just trying to make the best of it. You guys are a big help. Be safe my friends.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 17:16 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 64Greenville
The college girls there are wild. It's known for being a party school. I met this girl while I was staying at one of the hotels. She was a bartender and student at ECU. We exchanged info and stayed in touch for awhile. Then out of the blue, she said she needed money and was willing to set up an arrangement. It caught me off guard bc we were actually friends. I declined bc I was seeing what I could get from her hot coworker. Not sure if she's in the profession but she's hotter than 90% of the girls in the industry. If you hang out there long enough you'll find some who are down to makes some moves.
Originally Posted by FatSo543
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 17:12 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 270Wow.
Dude. This is the most fucked up encounter ever. You win. Dropped mike.
You basically said "Hold my beer" LOL
Originally Posted by Popfly1
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 17:05 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 78Teleport
Not all that long ago. Matter of months I would say.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:59 #15348Regular Member

Posts: 18Nia
Decided to take my chances with Nia. Sweet discreet girl. Not very talkative but cordial. She's a lot shorter than I expected and slim. Small tits but very nice bubble butt. Short CBJ into doggy. Took a pounding. Imo not worth the 1. 2 for QV but if AA spinners are your thing, she's the one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67723736













Reply With Quote




