Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 30812
-
09-28-21 16:54 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 40Lushis
There have been a few reviews of Lushis recently but I thought I'd throw in my two cents as well.
She was pretty quick to respond and communication was overall good. I was at her incall on Wake Forest Rd within half an hour of first contact with virtually no wait in the parking lot. Already a good start in my book.
Her ad is pretty accurate in what she looks like and she's from Atlanta so she's got a bit of a hood vibe but not in a bad way. Apparently she comes up to Raleigh once a year.
CBJ, followed by doggy and then mish before I blew in the bag and was on my way. It was a bit expensive for a qv but I like the tats and piercings plus she had a good attitude so I was okay with it.
100 qv.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...953/6786985194
-
09-28-21 16:47 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 277Sorry dude, I work in Greenville every other week or so, and stay in hotels here regularly. I've been doing this for years and it's really really slim pickings. I don't think that the college students are motivated by the sugar that the locals swing, and the few working ladies are either out of shape or have chemical issues. It is a dead town indeed. I've met about a dozen greenvillians over the years, only 1 or 2 were ever even decent, and they are long gone. Infact for the past 3 years, I don't recall any new talent.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:31 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 270What Seeker Said
Preach brother "Seeker". He's actually on point. What you have to realize that some people are willing to put themselves out there and sample a bunch of options. You win some and lose some. I totally agree that they are here but sometimes you have to kiss a bunch of frogs to find the princess or something like that. LOL.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:29 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 64Interesting
I haven't tried connecting with her yet though I've seen her on multiple sites. She has adds on Tryst and is pretty active on Twitter as well. Looks like she even does a two girl special with a Demii Desires who I was in contact with but couldn't lock down on a time. Not sure why she was put off by your inquiries.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 16:05 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 312Adultlook (cont'd)
Welp, with all the talk about Mya being great, I tried reaching out to Miranda Leigh on the same site. She was put off that I had dreams of being a hobbyist and decided she didn't want to talk to me. Not sure what her problem was. Just nailing down donation and times. I don't get it.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938967
-
09-28-21 13:53 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 70I dunno bro.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Teleport me back to the days when I could bareback Noa or Lili for $260 per hour with super easy scheduling over this current environment any day.
Only good thing with the current situation is my bank account.
-
09-28-21 12:53 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 173Search.
She been mentioned before on this forum, from what they have said she used to be at the AD bookstore.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 09:39 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 105Demons, boyfriend and gangs
I made the mistake of going to her hotel room. She is nothing like her pictures. Meth head, is missing teeth and sores all over her body.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
Terrible Gang motel. Missing teeth and demons everywhere. He boyfriend was still in the room when I arrived. After he left, they kept calling each other on the phone. He came back in the room 3 times while I was trying to do the deed. On top of that other people kept knocking on the door. The constant spound of gang traffic in the hall way made my visit a night mare.
With all that distraction it was taking me a little time. She told me she didn't have a.
Ny more time for me and actually got up and cracked open the door and talked to someone in the hallway while I was still naked.
Her handler came in and watched me get dressed and leave. Never will go back.
-
09-28-21 09:06 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 64Adultlook seems legit
There are a number of girls on the site that are reviewed in here as well as in the Charlotte forums. Unless someone's been reviewed in here, I typically look for multiple postings across various sites before I contact. I've only seen one girl from this site. So I don't have a ton of experience with it. But seems to be a pretty reliable option so far.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 09:01 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 1710Glad you enjoyed Maya. But based on a couple of your past posts, you tend to go for just a CBJ or partial services like that. This may work with Maya, but for others who want more, she's notoriously GPS. Maybe the worst. Of course she's super pretty and sexy, but good like trying to have any fun. There will be no tit sucking or different positions. Constant attitude of 'hurry up and get off me'. Scissor legs won't open for you, etc. But, if that's okay with some of you, she is legit.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
Also, a separate comment about this "Times were so much better back in the Golden Age of Raleigh" stuff: It's an illusion. It was arguably worse before than it is now. Sure there are down turns, but I can have my pick of ladies any time of day, every day of the week and a solid majority of those are not drugged out, but provide good to great service. There were tons of skanks in the past, as there always will be, but this is no drought if you know how to work the system. I will agree there are less new options passing through, understandably.
-
09-28-21 08:42 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 62Soni
Came out of semi retirement last night and had a dream with Soni. She's the girl in the pictures to a T aside from her hair not being died green. Super skinny spinner body with one of the prettiest kitty's I've seen recently. I was looking forward to the visit but she just wasn't into it at all. Just laid there, didn't move and wanted me to pop as soon as possible. Not GFE even with added donation and no MSOG like posted in her ad. If you see her you're better off with a QV. Don't waste your time or money on anything more. As much as I'd like to because her body and kitty are my personal preference, I won't be seeing her again. Did not leave satisfied and my experience with her has me back to leaning towards permanent retirement from the hobby.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/204695243465
-
09-28-21 08:40 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 95Luna
Morning fellas,
Anyone had the pleasure with the following one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67736104
-
09-28-21 07:28 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 49Greenville has really dried up. If you remove the Drug Queens it would be barren. Seems Covid has made it more so.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 22:31 #15334Banned Member

Posts: 719Don't search there, go to Rocky Mount and type Greenville in the secondary search box. It will bring up a lot more hits. Also try Goldsboro.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 22:19 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 312GVegas
I went over to the "NC Other areas" and found Greenville. But there is literally NOTHING going on over there. I posted like a week ago and got a response that nothing was going on over there. Anyone from here frequent GVegas and have a UTR or something they'd share? I have to go that way for a couple nights and would love to sample the area. I just can't imagine ECU being there and it being completely dead.










Reply With Quote






