Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsyan  [View Original Post]
    Sure Eros but prices there are all sky high. Aint nothing worth that that isn't a legit porn star.
    You won't find traveling girls at STG rates. Eros sometimes has gems but lately they're getting infiltrated by scammers and riff raff, too.

  2. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3164.htm?cat=1

    Ok so I'm having a little double with this. Nothing comes up on this site for her name. She responded & I'm ready set a meet but I'm not sure without having some background.
    Don't do it.

    I investigated this one 3-4 years ago. She was on social media and bad mouthed clients and men in general. There were other issues but it was a big no-go. The pic on eros is the same from years ago.

    For all the time she's been escorting with no reviews and one old pic should be enough to not bother.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 148F6AF0-06C7-4EC3-B4DA-C4FACDFE842F.jpg‎  

  3. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Try Eros. All cities and areas are listed.
    Sure Eros but prices there are all sky high. Aint nothing worth that that isn't a legit porn star.

  4. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsyan  [View Original Post]
    Where does everyone go to see who is coming into town? I used to check other places but haven't been able to find a place that has reliable posts when ladies are on tour anymore.
    Try Eros. All cities and areas are listed.

  5. #652

    Visiting ladies

    Where does everyone go to see who is coming into town? I used to check other places but haven't been able to find a place that has reliable posts when ladies are on tour anymore.

  6. #651

    Krissy

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3164.htm?cat=1

    Ok so I'm having a little double with this. Nothing comes up on this site for her name. She responded & I'm ready set a meet but I'm not sure without having some background.

  7. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    This to be appears to be a connected scam by someone too stupid to use multi-state area codes.
    Yeah, the crap has filter into it he Eros site. All they do is an I'd check when running ads, they used to be a sure thing for high end dates for indies or agencies but no longer. Caveat emptor and legitimacy homework is required everywhere nowadays.

    BMD.

  8. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...0343.htm?cat=1

    Possible scam as well? It's pretty decent rate for Eros.
    No, not a scam. Acquaint yourself with the site and it's information.

    You can always do a name, a keyword, or a phone number search here or on internet search engines for more info. If nothing comes up, then you might be looking at a scammer but not with Roxana.

    She has reviews here on the Stamford and Htfd forums along with other sites.

    More info here: https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/roxana.html.

    BMD

  9. #648

    Roxanna

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...0343.htm?cat=1

    Possible scam as well? It's pretty decent rate for Eros.

  10. #647

    Most likely an orchestrated scam

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    And now there's a fourth with a 941 area code.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...6936.htm?cat=1

    Kristina, Liona, Margarita and now Sabrina.

    Their pictures all look fantastic but.

    Tried searching on here, found nothing. Sadly, I did find one (Sept '21) really bad (5 looks, 3 performance) review on TER for Margarita (phone# match) when she was in Tyson's Corner. The reviewer mentioned that she was Russian, a male answered the phone, and then he thought he noticed what could be the same male hanging around the elevator. I hope that this is not true.

    Any local intel on any of them?
    This to be appears to be a connected scam by someone too stupid to use multi-state area codes.

  11. #646

    941 Foursome

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about these girls but they appear to all be visiting together. All have 941 area codes (Florida), similar pictures, ad setups, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a few new Eros ads today's. All for Stamford CT and can't find any info any of these girls.

    Not the best at researching so figured I ask you guys if you have any luck finding anything useful.

    Here are the links:

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1
    And now there's a fourth with a 941 area code.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...6936.htm?cat=1

    Kristina, Liona, Margarita and now Sabrina.

    Their pictures all look fantastic but.

    Tried searching on here, found nothing. Sadly, I did find one (Sept '21) really bad (5 looks, 3 performance) review on TER for Margarita (phone# match) when she was in Tyson's Corner. The reviewer mentioned that she was Russian, a male answered the phone, and then he thought he noticed what could be the same male hanging around the elevator. I hope that this is not true.

    Any local intel on any of them?

  12. #645

    Similarities

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a few new Eros ads today's. All for Stamford CT and can't find any info any of these girls.

    Not the best at researching so figured I ask you guys if you have any luck finding anything useful.

    Here are the links:

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1
    I don't know anything about these girls but they appear to all be visiting together. All have 941 area codes (Florida), similar pictures, ad setups, etc.

  13. #644

    New Eros Girls

    Noticed a few new Eros ads today's. All for Stamford CT and can't find any info any of these girls.

    Not the best at researching so figured I ask you guys if you have any luck finding anything useful.

    Here are the links:

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...?cat=6208&wn=1

  14. #643

    The pictures indicate Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Asians? Care to provide details? Too many negative posts in the past.
    So what would make you think anything to the contrary? Have no clue about past negative posts. I would think that my comment can stand by itself. We both had a very good time. Translation: we both were satisfied with the outcum and I would repeat in a heartbeat. Everything I requested was accommodated.

  15. #642

    Exit 6

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Met up with one of the girls off of Exit 6. We had a great time.
    Asians? Care to provide details? Too many negative posts in the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape