Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #641

    Was in town for personal reasons

    Met up with one of the girls off of Exit 6. We had a great time.

  2. #640
    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Elisa previously and she was just alright, despite looking older than her photos.

    But is there anyone worth setting some time up with?
    Hey man!

    I've seen them all. In order I think. Helena, Eilisa, Francela, Roxana, Alisa, then Slava. My ALL TIME favorites are Nancy and Slava. They once had a great one who was called Zlata, but she's long gone.

    Take care all!

    Chel.

  3. #639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Huge NOOOOOOO

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience to share regarding Rebecca?

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/505751032825
    Saw and reviewed her a few months ago.

    No teeth.

    Fat in midsection.

    Horrible massage.

    Just a huge turn off.

    We had good conversation. But I'm just sayin. No fukin way. Save your $$.

    Felt bad for her but should have felt bad for myself. Sheeze.

  4. #638

    Alisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Elisa previously and she was just alright, despite looking older than her photos.

    But is there anyone worth setting some time up with?
    I have not seen her but recall reading good things about Alisa in this thread.

    It seems that they recycle the same ladies month after month.

  5. #637

    Any of the upcoming Olitas girls worth checking out?

    I've seen Elisa previously and she was just alright, despite looking older than her photos.

    But is there anyone worth setting some time up with?

  6. #636

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Really. You'll be disappointed. Move on.
    I was just about to try her out as she's visiting right now. Really really hard to find anything decent around here these days. I guess thanks for saving me some time.

  7. #635

    Stefania Olita gal

    I saw Stefania a week ago at a brand name hotel in Stamford. She's more of a spinner than the photos indicate and is a nice overall package. Face about a 6 but body a 7-8. Nice natural B or small C cups, slim legs and curvy butt. She greeted me in bikini lingerie and stripped down quickly. I only took a HH so got right to business with a few minutes of DATY, then a BBBJ. We both agreed kissing not a good idea at this time. She's a bit reserved and not very lively but overall I enjoyed the time. She is Russian but lives in LA. I'll repeat when she returns. Looking forward to Alisa later this month.

  8. #634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience to share regarding Rebecca?

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/505751032825
    Really. You'll be disappointed. Move on.

  9. #633

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Save your time and money. See the Htfd Escort forum, posts 12362,9310.

    BMD.
    Thanks for the help. Is a shame.

  10. #632

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience to share regarding Rebecca?

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/505751032825
    Save your time and money. See the Htfd Escort forum, posts 12362,9310.

    BMD.

  11. #631

    Rebecca

    Anyone have any experience to share regarding Rebecca?

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/505751032825
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 316D36C2-21EF-41D9-ADCC-C4AD293D9B50.jpeg‎  

  12. #630

    Lita of Olita

    I've reviewed Lita in this forum before. I agree that some of those recent Olita pics appear to be her. Anyway, I've rated her in the 8 to 9 range for both looks and performance. Granted that was a couple of year's back. Hope she's still that good.

  13. #629

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    The pickings have been slim around this area lately and I have been talking to this one on and off. Decided to give her a whirl last night simply because she was close and I was curious. She's obviously an alcoholic, was begging me to bring her booze but the stores were closed (it was 11 PM). So I filled up a flask with vodka and grabbed a few beers from the fridge and headed there.

    Comms were pretty good but when I arrived she wouldn't give me the room number right away because she was "looking for condoms". Immediately my antenna went up. She couldn't look for the condoms while I was there?

    5 minutes later I get the room number and I go in. She looks similar to the pics but has a lot of loose stomach skin and a slight gut. She immediately takes the flask and starts drinking it. She's scatterbrained and seems distracted. I go to sit on the bed and this is where things head south. Immediately she questions why I am sitting down and demands the donation. I calmly show it to her and say I'll leave it at the end, I've been scammed before. Then she grabs a beer and goes to open it but its not a twist off. She starts muttering about me not bringing a bottle opener and how was she going to drink the beer. Then I realize she's not talking to me, she's talking to herself. Muttering about guys trying to scam her, saying I was trying to hang out "for free" after I showed her the donation and calmly explained myself.

    At that very moment I knew I needed to cut my losses and get the hell out of there. I was determined not to leave this woman with anything, not even the beer I brought. I tell her I forgot the bottle opener in my car and I'll go get it. As I'm walking towards the door I quickly grab the beer and flask and I'm gone. All it cost me was gas for a 10 minute car ride and about a half hour of my time. I'll take that result any day. She didn't even get a beer out of me, just a swig from my flask which I thoroughly sanitized when I got home. As I was leaving the hotel a suspicious looking guy was sizing me up in the lobby, the same guy that stared at me when I walked in (possible handler so beware).

    Moral of the story is you've always got to be willing to walk away. Obviously I wasn't invested in a long car ride or anything else so it was an easy decision. Take my advice and save your time and money for someone else. The problem is the talent is so bad around here someone like Jess can actually do well, as bad as she is.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...r/363298635132
    Thanks for the update on her. Sorry for your experience. I tried to schedule an appointment when she was new to the scene in Danbury last year when she started working with fugly Lynn. She was good communicating early, reasonably priced, honest pics of her stark naked showing her belly and saggy tits. So after scheduling an appointment for one morning, she ghosted me. She claimed she fell asleep, long night, etc. An hour later, she begged for me to turn around and come back with lower rates, but I was already half-hour away and wasn't willing to make that return trip. At that time, she sounded sane / intelligent in her texts. Over the year, occasionally I tried to reach her to set another appointment (even with a different phone number), but have literally gotten zero response. Clearly, she's gone downhill in a hurry. Another one bites the dust. Onwards.

  14. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    As I was leaving the hotel a suspicious looking guy was sizing me up in the lobby, the same guy that stared at me when I walked in (possible handler so beware).

    Moral of the story is you've always got to be willing to walk away. Obviously I wasn't invested in a long car ride or anything else so it was an easy decision. Take my advice and save your time and money for someone else. The problem is the talent is so bad around here someone like Jess can actually do well, as bad as she is.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...r/363298635132
    Good man! That's the way to do it!

    Appearances are nice and can be deceiving but her actions toward you spoke volumes about what her plan was for you.

    As far as that guy in the lobby, I'd have kept walking and asked, "You got a fxckin' problem?" with a Dice Clay attitude, especially if you're a bigger guy. He can't do crap in the lobby. Ha!

    BMD.

  15. #627

    Jess

    The pickings have been slim around this area lately and I have been talking to this one on and off. Decided to give her a whirl last night simply because she was close and I was curious. She's obviously an alcoholic, was begging me to bring her booze but the stores were closed (it was 11 PM). So I filled up a flask with vodka and grabbed a few beers from the fridge and headed there.

    Comms were pretty good but when I arrived she wouldn't give me the room number right away because she was "looking for condoms". Immediately my antenna went up. She couldn't look for the condoms while I was there?

    5 minutes later I get the room number and I go in. She looks similar to the pics but has a lot of loose stomach skin and a slight gut. She immediately takes the flask and starts drinking it. She's scatterbrained and seems distracted. I go to sit on the bed and this is where things head south. Immediately she questions why I am sitting down and demands the donation. I calmly show it to her and say I'll leave it at the end, I've been scammed before. Then she grabs a beer and goes to open it but its not a twist off. She starts muttering about me not bringing a bottle opener and how was she going to drink the beer. Then I realize she's not talking to me, she's talking to herself. Muttering about guys trying to scam her, saying I was trying to hang out "for free" after I showed her the donation and calmly explained myself.

    At that very moment I knew I needed to cut my losses and get the hell out of there. I was determined not to leave this woman with anything, not even the beer I brought. I tell her I forgot the bottle opener in my car and I'll go get it. As I'm walking towards the door I quickly grab the beer and flask and I'm gone. All it cost me was gas for a 10 minute car ride and about a half hour of my time. I'll take that result any day. She didn't even get a beer out of me, just a swig from my flask which I thoroughly sanitized when I got home. As I was leaving the hotel a suspicious looking guy was sizing me up in the lobby, the same guy that stared at me when I walked in (possible handler so beware).

    Moral of the story is you've always got to be willing to walk away. Obviously I wasn't invested in a long car ride or anything else so it was an easy decision. Take my advice and save your time and money for someone else. The problem is the talent is so bad around here someone like Jess can actually do well, as bad as she is.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...r/363298635132

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape