Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19918

    Bedpage not useful

    Bed-page is useful in the DC area, particularly NOVA but I'm not sure its good anywhere else. Even up in Baltimore it is pretty dead. For non metro areas your best bet is to look at skipthegames, rubmaps, and of course this wonderful site which has forums for pretty much everywhere.

    As for Martinsburg, other than the strip club up there, and the occasional person showing up in skip the games you are not likely to find much. The place in Stephens City, VA, as I recall, is not too bad. Also a few places in Winchester.

    Be safe. BE.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps shows a couple of good AMP's in Winchester.

  2. #19917
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    I would look under Martinsburg, WV on bedpage.
    Rubmaps shows a couple of good AMP's in Winchester.

  3. #19916

    WV Bedpage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. Just moved into the Winchester area. Is there any providers worth seeing out in this area? Thanks.
    I would look under Martinsburg, WV on bedpage.

  4. #19915

    Winchester Area?

    Hey Gents. Just moved into the Winchester area. Is there any providers worth seeing out in this area? Thanks.

  5. #19914

    Dodged that one, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    Challenge accepted.

    Saw her today. Oh man. Why always me. For most of you, you will want to stay away. Pictures are probably really old as she worked there before. Nice short little thing from neck down with some clear mileage most may not like but still had a great time since she is cool. Face. I almost ran at the door. But had a feeling she was going to make up for it in other ways.

    Extras are very reasonable. Great personality and puts on a great show. A lot on the table except Greek. Great mouth so that is what made up for the face. Good schedule and eager to please this week since she is back.

    Would I see her again. Maybe. She's fun and open. More than some of the others. But ST has a nice roster now so you will have fun with others too.
    I was going to take one, called up but the schedule didn't work narrowly. Guess, I dodged that one.

  6. #19913

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    Challenge accepted.

    Saw her today. Oh man. Why always me. For most of you, you will want to stay away. Pictures are probably really old as she worked there before. Nice short little thing from neck down with some clear mileage most may not like but still had a great time since she is cool. Face. I almost ran at the door. But had a feeling she was going to make up for it in other ways.

    Extras are very reasonable. Great personality and puts on a great show. A lot on the table except Greek. Great mouth so that is what made up for the face. Good schedule and eager to please this week since she is back.

    Would I see her again. Maybe. She's fun and open. More than some of the others. But ST has a nice roster now so you will have fun with others too.
    Thanks for your thoughts and taking one for the people. Watching football was more important. I was thinking of checking to see if she worked on the weekend for future purposes.

    That doesn't sound promising. I assumed it would be an issue of service and not appearance. They don't usually Photoshop too hard. Just figured it was glamoured up.

    I'll take your word for it and will pass her up as I find your TER reviews on appearance fairly close in alignment to how I feel about ladies in the PV space.

  7. #19912

    Blue therapy Springfield

    Had a recent visit, hoping to see Coco, but I guess She's gone for good. Was met by an older provider in a black dress. She thin with small boobs and ass. Offered shower and I did partake, nothing too exciting. But her dress did get wet from washing me. After dry off waited in room for 5 minutes. Back in the room and as asked I paid before and what I did with the other girl. I told her and she asked my tip amount and left the room again to get rubber.

    Well once back goes right to trying to put condom on for oral. No attempt to get me hard first. I like a d massage to get ready before we get to the action. I'm not 18 anymore. I had to keep stopping her from condom, I wanted some for play first. I love sucking boobs, however her boobs so small I didn't bother. Body was okay. , but old smoker voice is a turn off. But I think about coco to get hard, and right away condom on and starts sucking. CBJ don't do much for me. So I'm like let's fuck. She get in reverse cowgirl and rides me good actually. Like we are fucking good with some dirty talk and it's good and I bust. She removes cover for clean up. I get dressed and give her a tip. No kissing, but I didn't want to kiss her, not like coco we had deep French kissing entire time. I'm leaving and a gentle mongers coming inside. I made to hide in the room. Until coast is clear. If I saw the monger. I would have said hey buddy was up abs wished him well.

  8. #19911

    More on Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JB4053  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed before, but a few weeks ago, I dreamed of Adriana. Was the standard. 8 + HE standard. Just as everyone says, only offers the standard HE and will go topless, refuses anything else.
    I have a friend who saw her and she got totally nude. She also said she would do FS on the next visit. He still has not gone back for this. Has anyone seen her a 2nd time to verify this?

  9. #19910

    Adriana

    I know she has been reviewed before, but a few weeks ago, I dreamed of Adriana. Was the standard. 8 + HE standard. Just as everyone says, only offers the standard HE and will go topless, refuses anything else.

  10. #19909

    No more TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT. LOL.
    Challenge accepted.

    Saw her today. Oh man. Why always me. For most of you, you will want to stay away. Pictures are probably really old as she worked there before. Nice short little thing from neck down with some clear mileage most may not like but still had a great time since she is cool. Face. I almost ran at the door. But had a feeling she was going to make up for it in other ways.

    Extras are very reasonable. Great personality and puts on a great show. A lot on the table except Greek. Great mouth so that is what made up for the face. Good schedule and eager to please this week since she is back.

    Would I see her again. Maybe. She's fun and open. More than some of the others. But ST has a nice roster now so you will have fun with others too.

  11. #19908
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT. LOL.
    I did on Candace and got burned. But I'm in need today. Trying so hard not too. Something feels TGTBT. LOL.

  12. #19907

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Vcrgt  [View Original Post]
    She's working today.
    Go ahead and TOFTT. LOL.

  13. #19906
    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Those pics look super enticing. Guess she needs to stand out in a crowded location. Wonder if it is fool's gold. I know YMMV. But anyone see her yet?

    If she works the right days for my situation I'll definitely have to sample once regardless of any reviews, LOL.
    She's working today.

  14. #19905

    Rayya

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 250 on top of the 120 or 250 all in? Because if you shelled out 370 for that service then I would definitely say she has problems with business. That is a crazy upsell considering she doesn't even like doing extras from what I've read. The current market isn't sustaining the ones who just want to do massage with a HJ finish, unless they are crazy hot.
    No. $250 was all I gave her. It just took some convincing.

    They have no mamasan. They just split the cost of the apartment. Seeing this thread and TER. She treats everyone different. I reached out to the one who said got full service but has not responded.

  15. #19904

    Advertising

    Has anyone noticed the reduction of advertising on bedpage in the body rub or massage sections? Also seeing less on ribratings, are there less options or where are they advertising these days?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape