Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 32149
-
09-25-21 14:31 #19894Senior Member

Posts: 51Yes Vicky, and for those who had the pleasure with her in the past and wondering where she was at after she sold Edsall this same Vicky was at Seven "Corners," Top in Fairfax, Franconia Wellness and 4 Seasons in Annandale and now owner of Lucky.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 11:11 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 143Jordyn
Speaking of ST, has anyone seen Jordyn?
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 07:59 #19892Senior Member

Posts: 86[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
And before you scream about being "censored" there are threads you can post stupidity like this, learn to use them. This thread is for posting about Massage Parlors, not for you to kick off some red/blue stupidity.
A2
-
09-24-21 22:27 #19891Senior Member

Posts: 105Prostate
If you can make it to Springfield, see Vicky at Lucky Spa on Kilworth off Backlick. Superb fingering.
Originally Posted by Photoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 21:02 #19890Senior Member

Posts: 283
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
Sorry, I'm used to communicating on TER. I'm referring to Private View.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
https://secrettemptation.com/page4.html
-
09-24-21 18:41 #19889Senior Member

Posts: 527Arlington
ST in Arlington?
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 16:37 #19888Senior Member

Posts: 525Mary Anne
Yes, her pics are great. Try her out and let us know.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 16:34 #19887Senior Member

Posts: 465What pics?
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 13:33 #19886Senior Member

Posts: 283New Girl at ST Mary Anne
Those pics look super enticing. Guess she needs to stand out in a crowded location. Wonder if it is fool's gold. I know YMMV. But anyone see her yet?
If she works the right days for my situation I'll definitely have to sample once regardless of any reviews, LOL.
-
09-24-21 08:48 #19885Senior Member

Posts: 67Warrenton Massage
The last time I went to Warrenron Massage near Holiday Inn Express. Received a good PM without negotiation. I don't know the provides name unfortunately. Slender, 40's and attractive.
Originally Posted by Roamer2015
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 08:27 #19884Senior Member

Posts: 87Ms. V recent posts
There is a split opinion on Ms. V. If you go in expecting a lot of extras you will be disappointed. If you go in expecting a good massage and conversation (along with a HE) you will leave pleased. Her prices have not changed in years. I saw her recently and she said business was slow.
-
09-24-21 08:12 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 976Only if you willing shop or spend there
The price gouging is true based on monkey see monkey do!. But honestly if anything I do less if I visit frequently or I'm at the same price point with more GFE perks. That goes for independent massage providers and regular board providers. Do the traveling homework and see the places they overcharge, normally the DMV and the areas their rates drop. Most will say accommodation fees are the reason. We have traveling fees also. Stop feeling sorry or playing captain save a ho. Be willing to walk away. My hr are still at 180,120-80 hh, 100-60 ss. And their alot of the ones I read about from fellow hobbyist. Still amazing me to see a few massage providers seen as no extras or GFE when they fuck and suck. Not can't mess my great thing up with a few haven't cracked the code.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 07:33 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 637Everything is going up in price, and it won't stop anytime soon.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 23:35 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 44Try Stafford Wellmess
The best PM around is at Stafford Wellness. Jenny used to be at Reston and opened a shop in Stafford.
Originally Posted by Roamer2015
[View Original Post]
Best in the business.
-
09-23-21 21:20 #19880Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a Good PM
I've been to places all over the area and asked and only gotten a half one at 23X in Manassas. Anybody have suggestions for Manassas area?











Reply With Quote




