Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    Why would you think a deposit before a meet with some random on STG is legit?

    99.99% of deposits are scams. I don't understand why this keeps getting asked when everyone complains they get ripped off when they do this.
    Even if she is legit why would anyone send a deposit for her or any other low fruit. You keep giving it to them and we gunna get more and more scammers looking for easy score because we are Dumb as shit. Be safe.

  2. #22435

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    I'm supposed to see her in the morning. Was able to confirm with her bb and cip is on the menu. If she comes through I will give a report tommorow.

  3. #22434
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Little lisa

    If anyone has info.

    # for little Lisa.

    I appreciate it.

    She was a reg for years.

    And vanished.

  4. #22433

    Pinky

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/863140670210

    Saw this one the other day. She looked much more petite than her pics and in a good way, definitely a spinner. Has a little street talk and vibe to her but she was pleasant and cool. Very nice BBBJ for several minutes then she hopped up on all fours for doggie. She didn't take her shirt off but I was able to reach under for some b cup tweaking. Her best part was her bubble butt. There's just something about a tiny girl with a nice round bubble butt. After hitting it from behind for a while finished up in the bag. $ for a non rushed QV. Will def see again.

  5. #22432

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203
    LOL let me save everyone the trouble and tell my story from personal experience. Long story short, fake. I got desperate because all my time thus far getting into the hobby I've never come across an Asian provider. Little head got the better of me, Asked for a deposit, sent it via cashapp and was given an address somewhere downtown. Pulled up on the house. No call back or text back after setting up an appt. Looked stupid out there and there were bystanders etc. Never again.

    This was when I just started the hobby awhile back among other funny mistake stories haha. Like all the others mentioned, never pay for a deposit. 99% its always a scam. That 1% you better check the carfax and she better be more human than product for sale.

    Stay safe.

  6. #22431
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/535934099936

    Anyone know or seen her? I can't seem to find any posts or reviews.
    She legit. She will ask for a deposit. But she is legit. I saw her a year ago. She looks like her pictures.

  7. #22430
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203
    Apparently she is legit. She was reviewed on here a year ago maybe. But they were not to happy with the dream.

  8. #22429
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall ever seeing her on STG at all.

    Deposit upfront, with full menu below sounds like a scam to me.

    If she had a reputation, clear internet presence etc, would be when you could even start to consider.
    The onLy post I saw on her was a year ago, I was just asking. I will never pay a deposit.

  9. #22428

    Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/535934099936

    Anyone know or seen her? I can't seem to find any posts or reviews.

  10. #22427
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203
    Why would you think a deposit before a meet with some random on STG is legit?

    99.99% of deposits are scams. I don't understand why this keeps getting asked when everyone complains they get ripped off when they do this.

  11. #22426
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203
    I don't recall ever seeing her on STG at all.

    Deposit upfront, with full menu below sounds like a scam to me.

    If she had a reputation, clear internet presence etc, would be when you could even start to consider.

  12. #22425

    Nikki

    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203

  13. #22424

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    She was pretty good years ago. Haven't seen her lately but from the pics she's lost a lot of weight and her good looks since then!

  14. #22423
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Cutie, She's butt ugly!
    Looks like skelators sexy step-sister to me. Just in time for halloween too!

  15. #22422
    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    Cutie, She's butt ugly!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape