Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22429
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall ever seeing her on STG at all.

    Deposit upfront, with full menu below sounds like a scam to me.

    If she had a reputation, clear internet presence etc, would be when you could even start to consider.
    The onLy post I saw on her was a year ago, I was just asking. I will never pay a deposit.

  2. #22428

    Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/535934099936

    Anyone know or seen her? I can't seem to find any posts or reviews.

  3. #22427
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203
    Why would you think a deposit before a meet with some random on STG is legit?

    99.99% of deposits are scams. I don't understand why this keeps getting asked when everyone complains they get ripped off when they do this.

  4. #22426
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203
    I don't recall ever seeing her on STG at all.

    Deposit upfront, with full menu below sounds like a scam to me.

    If she had a reputation, clear internet presence etc, would be when you could even start to consider.

  5. #22425

    Nikki

    Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Asking for a deposit which I never do but thought I'd ask you guys.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017671142203

  6. #22424

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    She was pretty good years ago. Haven't seen her lately but from the pics she's lost a lot of weight and her good looks since then!

  7. #22423
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Cutie, She's butt ugly!
    Looks like skelators sexy step-sister to me. Just in time for halloween too!

  8. #22422
    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    Cutie, She's butt ugly!

  9. #22421

    That's Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    If that's who I think it is I saw her maybe a year ago.

    She's older than my usual target but I like skinny and that she is. Came to my place, want to say $1. 2 for 1/2 hour (may have been $1. 6), wide open menu, good skills and a lot of fun. Cool to talk to as well.

    Be safe!
    Wild in the extreme and literally everything is on the menu including BB in all holes. If she's posting, it generally means the monkey is talking but it could just be finances driving it.

  10. #22420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWolf  [View Original Post]
    So was planning on spicing up my Friday afternoon by trying a new monger I saw on Eros. Work got a bit busy and had to reschedule. Surprise, surprise I get a text soon after from "cartel" trying to extort me. Idk why but it's been stuck in my head (prob because the text had decapitated head in it and still sick from the image.

    Anyways I'm pretty sure whoever is handling this page is behind it. Luckily I'm using textnow app and going to purge that number I was using. Hope this is a reminder to all to never use your personal number to contact the ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8802759.htm
    You need to report that ad to Eros I've gotten that text before but never from a Eros provider. It's a scare tactic it's definitely not cartel. Pictures and threats. Block change number.

  11. #22419
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her? Haven't seen an ad in a while and was hoping to see her for first time soon. Any knowledge if she offers BBBJ?
    I'm looking forward to her return. She's a hell of a lot of fun. YMMV but BBBJ is on the menu.

  12. #22418
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Not cartel. Old extortion scam.
    Yep, just deleted the app and signed in with another email. Just wanted to warn folks of the post that is tryna scam people.

  13. #22417
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWolf  [View Original Post]
    So was planning on spicing up my Friday afternoon by trying a new monger I saw on Eros. Work got a bit busy and had to reschedule. Surprise, surprise I get a text soon after from "cartel" trying to extort me. Idk why but it's been stuck in my head (prob because the text had decapitated head in it and still sick from the image.

    Anyways I'm pretty sure whoever is handling this page is behind it. Luckily I'm using textnow app and going to purge that number I was using. Hope this is a reminder to all to never use your personal number to contact the ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8802759.htm
    Not cartel. Old extortion scam.

  14. #22416

    Cartel warning!

    So was planning on spicing up my Friday afternoon by trying a new monger I saw on Eros. Work got a bit busy and had to reschedule. Surprise, surprise I get a text soon after from "cartel" trying to extort me. Idk why but it's been stuck in my head (prob because the text had decapitated head in it and still sick from the image.

    Anyways I'm pretty sure whoever is handling this page is behind it. Luckily I'm using textnow app and going to purge that number I was using. Hope this is a reminder to all to never use your personal number to contact the ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8802759.htm

  15. #22415

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nope haven't seen her but sheesh got a rack on her. If you do let us know. Be safe.
    I think I said this before but anyone who wants a deposit and also a face pick is a red flag. I am not going to make a deposit. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape