rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 789 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 839 889 1289 1789 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15974
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Still might but just not as quick to see new pussy these days due to Covid and the normal risk of STIs.
    Exactly. The risk of Covid and contracting gonorrhea late last year has me doubly concerned. I'm fully vaccinated, but still concerned about existing variants and the potential emergence of others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Blister  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Fife Love's Truck Stop and The Road Kill Inn, did you think about this one? https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/260979487812.
    I don't remember ever contacting her. If I did it was awhile ago and she either didn't respond or told me no bbfs, so I forgot about her entirely.

  2. #15973

    Aurora SW Scene

    Some comments today regarding picking-up SWs. I'll say this. Lots of police out there lately but they don't seem interested in stopping, questioning and ticketing anyone. I did see some of that a year ago, but definitely not lately. Their heavy presence, I think, is causing an issue for SWs and hobbyists alike, but from what I've seen the possibility of getting stopped is very low right now. Not sure if and when that will change.

    The girls do tell me that the police presence has hit their purses pretty hard, though.

    And it's been the opposite for me. I'm having zero luck online. Absolutely zero. Not that I'm swimming in success on the street, either, but I've been finding it.

    Come on over to the street forum and check us out.

  3. #15972

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I didn't get rimming when I saw her. Still that seems a tad high to me unless Greek is included. Greek wasn't on the menu when I saw her; don't know about now.
    Via text Greek still isn't on the menu. Contacted her a few days ago. Took a while but she said bbfscip for half hour is normally 160 but she would do it for me for 130. Still considering but also somewhat skeptical since one guy said she has fat rolls everywhere. Not a complete deal breaker since from time to time I have seen several super heavy weights. Still might but just not as quick to see new pussy these days due to Covid and the normal risk of STIs.

  4. #15971

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    As a black man picking up SW is just not a option. Most of the girls think we pimps or the law or just plain brutal or something. They don't engage or talk or will walk up to the car. Kinda pisses me off to be judged like that. And most girl don't see blacks anyway so ads at least I can see if they AA friendly. So only some of us have the option of seeing SW.

    To be honest I kinda hate talking about it in here (isn't there a section for that LOL) cause it don't apply to everybody in here, like me.
    Indeed. It is what it is!

  5. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. She quoted me 250 for BBFS and Rimjob.
    Hmm. I didn't get rimming when I saw her. Still that seems a tad high to me unless Greek is included. Greek wasn't on the menu when I saw her; don't know about now.

  6. #15969
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few leads in Fife. There providers all told me BBFS is available via text. No first hand experience.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/120185229423

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...w/532628441967

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/285955814899
    Speaking of Fife Love's Truck Stop and The Road Kill Inn, did you think about this one? https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/260979487812.

  7. #15968

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the balls to pick up a SW. They do look amazing tho, anything that involves cops and pimps. I'm out, so shout out to ST and the others on that forum. Love reading the adventures.
    As a black man picking up SW is just not a option. Most of the girls think we pimps or the law or just plain brutal or something. They don't engage or talk or will walk up to the car. Kinda pisses me off to be judged like that. And most girl don't see blacks anyway so ads at least I can see if they AA friendly. So only some of us have the option of seeing SW.

    To be honest I kinda hate talking about it in here (isn't there a section for that LOL) cause it don't apply to everybody in here, like me.

  8. #15967

    Indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually surprised there's still such an active street scene. Using web resources seems so much safer and easier for everyone involved. I think I read Seattle is now less focused low level crime like prostitution, so maybe that's why. I don't think I've even considered picking up a SW in almost a decade.
    I don't have the balls to pick up a SW. They do look amazing tho, anything that involves cops and pimps. I'm out, so shout out to ST and the others on that forum. Love reading the adventures.

  9. #15966
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. She quoted me 250 for BBFS and Rimjob.
    Quoted $125 qv cw BBBJ.

    I passed.

  10. #15965
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    If I had the time, I'd make it to north Seattle. Just to sight see. I can't afford to say something wrong to the wrong girl and end up in jail.
    I'm actually surprised there's still such an active street scene. Using web resources seems so much safer and easier for everyone involved. I think I read Seattle is now less focused low level crime like prostitution, so maybe that's why. I don't think I've even considered picking up a SW in almost a decade.

  11. #15964

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    She agreed on text https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/354348993001.

    Looks old. But fuck I'm so desperate.
    So did you see her?

  12. #15963
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I missed this yesterday. I think it's been several months, but she's been mentioned. I only have BBBJCIM experience, which was excellent, but she told me BBFS is available too. I didn't partake due to obvious signs of heavy use.

    She's really nice, but you're right she's older and her bod is really flabby. That said, her prices are very reasonable. If memory serves I think I paid about $60 for an excellent BBBJ and she told me BBFS would cost about $120. That was about 2 years ago. So that's the trade-off. She's older and flabby but provides great service for a low prices.
    Thanks bro. She quoted me 250 for BBFS and Rimjob.

  13. #15962
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    She agreed on text https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/354348993001.

    Looks old. But fuck I'm so desperate.
    Sorry I missed this yesterday. I think it's been several months, but she's been mentioned. I only have BBBJCIM experience, which was excellent, but she told me BBFS is available too. I didn't partake due to obvious signs of heavy use.

    She's really nice, but you're right she's older and her bod is really flabby. That said, her prices are very reasonable. If memory serves I think I paid about $60 for an excellent BBBJ and she told me BBFS would cost about $120. That was about 2 years ago. So that's the trade-off. She's older and flabby but provides great service for a low prices.

  14. #15961

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Fife is mostly a sketchy truck stop with cheap motels, so seems to attract marginalized people, which many providers are.

    I'm probably retired so just sharing recon. I won't say never, but probably not. At this point in my life the thrill doesn't seem worth the risk, but if I were younger I'd still be in the hobby.
    Yup same here. I used to love the thrill of truckstops and really nasty women. Too much risk nowadays. Also I have a lower tolerance for bad hygiene now. Just prefer to meet in a comfortable room with a bed and a person with better hygiene. Not judging anyone, just stating my preference.

  15. #15960

    Dee Wiliams

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see yourbedroomangel on switter?

    https://switter.at/@YourBedroomAngel

    She has an Open menu.
    If you scroll down on that page. There is an ad by Dee Williams (really famous MILF pornstar that does a lot of kink porn). Surprised to see that hosts and has incall etc. However when I click on her profile it does not allow me to view her page. Anybody fucked her in Vegas? I have watched a LOT of her porn and would love to come deep inside her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape