Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 27816
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15981
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Liane

    Has anyone seen Liane aka Maylana at Kittens?
    Has she retired or is she utr ?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?498712-liane

  2. #15980

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...*/779625953271

    Ask for 6 benjamins for BB. Anyone seen her before?
    I remember her pix, I believe some one said she was a rob or flake or something. Either way its all bad!

    Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

  3. #15979
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She rivals some of the best that would always let guys do BBFS.

    KadenceChristian.

    J Wilde.

    Miss Bunny.

    Rachaelxxx.

    JPC.

    LeilaniMoore.

    Monse.

    LilithLuna.

    Jade.

    TheKirkland Crew.

    Stacycox.

    Mademoiselle.

    BEM.

    Monicaheart.

    SquirtingFarrahFaucet.

    Alexxxis.

    Tammy2 Times.

    Stacie of Seattle xxx.

    SierraGold.

    DirtieAnnie.

    These hors would let anyone bareback them.
    Either many of these have retired, spiraled downhill or simply I have gotten bored with.

    I need some new suggestions.

  4. #15978

    Reputable Cumdepository

    Iso of a reputable cumdepository.

    Not a junkie.

    Someone along the likes of ittybittygirl or staciofseattle69.

    Any suggestions?

    I am tired of the timewasters, flakes or the ones that "deny" that they ever do it.

  5. #15977

    I'd do her in a heartbeat

    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...a/173015298476

    Anyone seen her before? I am texting her and she seems open to both BBFS and Greek. She looks hot. Anyone seen her before?
    She beautiful and I'm glad Cherry doesn't look like her cause I would have given her a good workout then sweating like mad wondering if a STI had my name on it. Damn that fucking little head. LOL.

  6. #15976

    Megan TGTBT?

    https://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fe...*/779625953271

    Ask for 6 benjamins for BB. Anyone seen her before?

  7. #15975

    STG Mia?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...a/173015298476

    Anyone seen her before? I am texting her and she seems open to both BBFS and Greek. She looks hot. Anyone seen her before?

  8. #15974
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Still might but just not as quick to see new pussy these days due to Covid and the normal risk of STIs.
    Exactly. The risk of Covid and contracting gonorrhea late last year has me doubly concerned. I'm fully vaccinated, but still concerned about existing variants and the potential emergence of others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Blister  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Fife Love's Truck Stop and The Road Kill Inn, did you think about this one? https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/260979487812.
    I don't remember ever contacting her. If I did it was awhile ago and she either didn't respond or told me no bbfs, so I forgot about her entirely.

  9. #15973

    Aurora SW Scene

    Some comments today regarding picking-up SWs. I'll say this. Lots of police out there lately but they don't seem interested in stopping, questioning and ticketing anyone. I did see some of that a year ago, but definitely not lately. Their heavy presence, I think, is causing an issue for SWs and hobbyists alike, but from what I've seen the possibility of getting stopped is very low right now. Not sure if and when that will change.

    The girls do tell me that the police presence has hit their purses pretty hard, though.

    And it's been the opposite for me. I'm having zero luck online. Absolutely zero. Not that I'm swimming in success on the street, either, but I've been finding it.

    Come on over to the street forum and check us out.

  10. #15972

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I didn't get rimming when I saw her. Still that seems a tad high to me unless Greek is included. Greek wasn't on the menu when I saw her; don't know about now.
    Via text Greek still isn't on the menu. Contacted her a few days ago. Took a while but she said bbfscip for half hour is normally 160 but she would do it for me for 130. Still considering but also somewhat skeptical since one guy said she has fat rolls everywhere. Not a complete deal breaker since from time to time I have seen several super heavy weights. Still might but just not as quick to see new pussy these days due to Covid and the normal risk of STIs.

  11. #15971

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    As a black man picking up SW is just not a option. Most of the girls think we pimps or the law or just plain brutal or something. They don't engage or talk or will walk up to the car. Kinda pisses me off to be judged like that. And most girl don't see blacks anyway so ads at least I can see if they AA friendly. So only some of us have the option of seeing SW.

    To be honest I kinda hate talking about it in here (isn't there a section for that LOL) cause it don't apply to everybody in here, like me.
    Indeed. It is what it is!

  12. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. She quoted me 250 for BBFS and Rimjob.
    Hmm. I didn't get rimming when I saw her. Still that seems a tad high to me unless Greek is included. Greek wasn't on the menu when I saw her; don't know about now.

  13. #15969
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few leads in Fife. There providers all told me BBFS is available via text. No first hand experience.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/120185229423

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...w/532628441967

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/285955814899
    Speaking of Fife Love's Truck Stop and The Road Kill Inn, did you think about this one? https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/260979487812.

  14. #15968

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the balls to pick up a SW. They do look amazing tho, anything that involves cops and pimps. I'm out, so shout out to ST and the others on that forum. Love reading the adventures.
    As a black man picking up SW is just not a option. Most of the girls think we pimps or the law or just plain brutal or something. They don't engage or talk or will walk up to the car. Kinda pisses me off to be judged like that. And most girl don't see blacks anyway so ads at least I can see if they AA friendly. So only some of us have the option of seeing SW.

    To be honest I kinda hate talking about it in here (isn't there a section for that LOL) cause it don't apply to everybody in here, like me.

  15. #15967

    Indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually surprised there's still such an active street scene. Using web resources seems so much safer and easier for everyone involved. I think I read Seattle is now less focused low level crime like prostitution, so maybe that's why. I don't think I've even considered picking up a SW in almost a decade.
    I don't have the balls to pick up a SW. They do look amazing tho, anything that involves cops and pimps. I'm out, so shout out to ST and the others on that forum. Love reading the adventures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape