Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 298 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2460

    Getting references

    Can anyone get help me get references For bgc and lsc I would really appreciate.

  2. #2459
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    I can't provide you any options but I can provide one that does not qualify.

    Ruby from BGC.

    She is GND and GFE, but definitely not mid-20's (Actually, good luck finding a mid 20's k-girl).

    She isn't quite at the stocky build, but I wouldn't say she's a petite spinner by my expectations.

    Also, given your from out of town, you may want to try to get into some of the k-orgs before asking for recommendations.
    GFEI Jamie, but she's probably going to be booked up since it's her last day here Saturday. I mean mid 20 sdon't exist anymore. Jamie has the appearance but probably is late 20's / early 30's same with lsc Angela or Tina.

    There were some younger ones BGC Jean and Louisa, Zina LSC and GFEI Hailey / Baby and Sinbi who goes by Daphne now in LA but they're gone or not in the area.

  3. #2458

    RIP Datyb

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, we just lost our dear friend and monger Datyb, to cancer. RIP Bill.
    RIP, was he on the other bay area sites like RB or NS?

  4. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to San Mateo area this weekend and need some recommendation for good quality BBFS K-orgs / C-orgs. My preference are mid 20's, spinner type, GND, GFE.
    I can't provide you any options but I can provide one that does not qualify.

    Ruby from BGC.

    She is GND and GFE, but definitely not mid-20's (Actually, good luck finding a mid 20's k-girl).

    She isn't quite at the stocky build, but I wouldn't say she's a petite spinner by my expectations.

    Also, given your from out of town, you may want to try to get into some of the k-orgs before asking for recommendations.

  5. #2456

    Coming for a visit from LA. Need recommendations

    I am coming to San Mateo area this weekend and need some recommendation for good quality BBFS K-orgs / C-orgs. My preference are mid 20's, spinner type, GND, GFE.

  6. #2455

    Thanks for the update on datyb

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, we just lost our dear friend and monger Datyb, to cancer. RIP Bill.
    Were you close friends? Curious how you knew. Anyway, condolences to the family.

  7. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    If its valid, you're welcome in advance.

    https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=544
    Laduree is using pictures of Chinese model Lin Mei Hui Zi.

    https://hotgirl.asia/mistar-charm-cl...derwear-photo/

  8. #2453

    Replacement for Grand Central Sauna hot tubs?

    Grand Central Sauna was great for meetings when incall wasn't available. Any replacement for Grand Central Sauna? https://www.yelp.com/biz/grand-centr...tub-san-jose-2.

  9. #2452

    Not the girl in the pics

    Laduree is not the girl in the pics. Not even close. I only knew it was her from the reviews I read. Will review later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    May is quite appropriate. Snow Flake is one of my favs there. Many times they show her working, but when I ask for her she suddenly is off, on vacation. Laduree looks fine, if the pics are anything close to the real person.

  10. #2451

    Good luck with LSC

    PC will have the lowest bar to entry. If LSC fails its a quick option.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the bay area this weekend and was planning to visit LSC. Based on my understanding, they need some references. Can anyone help with references? I would be happy to help if you need any information about the Atlanta area.

  11. #2450

    RIP Datyb

    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    https://bayareaasiangirls.wixsite.co...-to-girls-site

    I stopped using PC several years ago. KGA is defunct. LSC is good, has a great PO, but tough screening. KGA Yuna is now at KP.
    Unfortunately, we just lost our dear friend and monger Datyb, to cancer. RIP Bill.

  12. #2449

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    If its valid, you're welcome in advance.

    https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=544
    May is quite appropriate. Snow Flake is one of my favs there. Many times they show her working, but when I ask for her she suddenly is off, on vacation. Laduree looks fine, if the pics are anything close to the real person.

  13. #2448

    Still the case

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    ...At least that was the case a few months ago.
    A few weeks ago, I tried to help a fellow monger get in LSC. They asked for so much crap that he quickly gave up, and moved on.

  14. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the bay area this weekend and was planning to visit LSC. Based on my understanding, they need some references. Can anyone help with references? I would be happy to help if you need any information about the Atlanta area.
    The references they are asking for comes from from indies or other agencies.

    They could care less about a reference from a fellow monger.

    At least that was the case a few months ago.

  15. #2446

    Your unicorn may have returned

    If its valid, you're welcome in advance.

    https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=544

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo410  [View Original Post]
    Well, it is similar in description. Photos, who knows! Maybe worth a try to find out, and if not Laduree, then to console myself appropriately. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape