Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 300 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalogKid2112  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see? I have been there a few times and seen Bella. She is amazing. They have another location on Coral Way and 78th Ave called Angelina's. It is also with checking out.
    Bella is goods. I've been a few times and the girls have always been pretty fucking hot. It's pricey, but everything is in Miami. It's either save $50-$70 and go with an average Asian or pay the extra cash and get a solid Latina. Just depends on the mood I guess.

    Quick report.

    I had a dream I went to LT on 8th off Palmetto. In a previous dream I had been there once and it was OK, decent massage and nice ending. In this dream I went with a different approach. Walked in and greeted with a cute little Asian and went to the room. When she asked what I wanted, I took the approach that they use in Orlando, and replied with "everything" and just handed her $$ and hoped for the best. Gave a half decent massage and then on the flip she started playing with the homie. I told her to get naked and put oil on for a nice body rub but she said no and gave me the signal to get right to it LOL. So she got undressed and I took the lead. Hit quite a few positions and finally ended with doggie. She wasn't GFE at all and wasn't a great performer, almost like you had to do everything. But it wasn't bad. Cute and I tore it up and left satisfied. Not quite Orlando, but solid.

    On another note, there are a few spots I was looking for intel. The first is the place down south off 87th and like 129. I know a couple members have been there and I saw their posts. Is it consistent or hit or miss? Trying to get an age check on the girls, b / c I'm just not into 40 yo average looking Asians. The other is on 87th ave off of sunset. It always pops up on rubratings or adultsearch, but I've never been. Any intel is appreciate.

  2. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by LofterB  [View Original Post]
    I'm still super new to the lingo here is $60 160 mario coins or 60 mario coins. 50 mario coins for FS or 500 mario coins.
    Are you new to the internet too? We post in abbreviations and there's a list for that.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

  3. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw694U;5573225[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/miami/67986084[/URL]

    First time here. House was $60. Decent rub with an attractive girl. Wanted $$. 5 for FS, I elected for BJ at additional $. Wasn't worth it for a CBJ. Too expensive for average overall service. I will not repeat.
    I'm still super new to the lingo here is $60 160 mario coins or 60 mario coins. 50 mario coins for FS or 500 mario coins.

  4. #2692

    Perfect Day Spay

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw694U;5573225[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/miami/67986084[/URL]

    First time here. House was $60. Decent rub with an attractive girl. Wanted $$. 5 for FS, I elected for BJ at additional $. Wasn't worth it for a CBJ. Too expensive for average overall service. I will not repeat.
    Who did you see? I have been there a few times and seen Bella. She is amazing. They have another location on Coral Way and 78th Ave called Angelina's. It is also with checking out.

  5. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw694U  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/67986084

    First time here. House was $60. Decent rub with an attractive girl. Wanted $$. 5 for FS, I elected for BJ at additional $. Wasn't worth it for a CBJ. Too expensive for average overall service. I will not repeat.
    Do you remember who you saw there? I have seen Bella numerous times. She is fantastic. They also have another location on Coral Way and 78th Ave called Angelina's. Highly recommended as well.

  6. #2690

    Asian Holistic Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by NathanKnight  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I came to Miami for the weekend and wanted to try out the AMPs here, I'm usually in Tampa, I know the 888 is something a lot of people were talking about but I didn't want a miss so figured this would be better.

    I had saved this on my google maps previously when someone talked on the the forum about it so tried it out, called ahead as I don't like waiting in the lot
    NK.
    You're referring to the ground floor spa in the office building complex on tenth and Ives? That's an A class spa here, I know the girl your talking about, tiny classic Chinese girl body but with nice tits. , went by a non-typical name. Leslie or something like that, can't remember.

    Had her about 3 weeks ago, and yeah, no BB action from her. But if you have the right connections, there are lots of girls that will do extra for more tip.

  7. #2689

    Palmetto Bay Spa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/67986084

    First time here. House was $60. Decent rub with an attractive girl. Wanted $$. 5 for FS, I elected for BJ at additional $. Wasn't worth it for a CBJ. Too expensive for average overall service. I will not repeat.

  8. #2688

    Asian holistic spa

    Hey guys.

    I came to Miami for the weekend and wanted to try out the AMPs here, I'm usually in Tampa, I know the 888 is something a lot of people were talking about but I didn't want a miss so figured this would be better.

    I had saved this on my google maps previously when someone talked on the the forum about it so tried it out, called ahead as I don't like waiting in the lot.

    Tbh, this is just alright in comparison to the service provided in Tampa and Orlando.

    The massage was lacklustre which is normal to say anywhere, the girl was pretty cute, petite little thing that looked like it would break in half if you pounded too hard, tits with compared to her body, are pretty damn big.

    I've never been with a girl this small, I guess what you would call a spinner, I've never tried it and tbh, it was pretty fucking great.

    Did all the positions multiple times, wasn't a clock-watcher and I think we overdid by about 10 min. Her mouth was cute with an O etched on her face making cute noises while I was pounding her and the ass could just fit into the palms of my hands.

    Not quite GFE which is a turn off for me.

    Overall 7 out of 10 in performance and looks.

    Standard rates.

    Ill probably come back in about a month and stay for quite a bit, I've read the forum but there isn't exactly a list of the exact AMPs that provide quality FS and GFE exp.

    I can provide list of AMPs in Tampa Orlando with specific girl info if you want, pm is fine.

    If anyone can help with the AMPs that provide FS with rates, any utrs, that would be great.

    Pm is fine.

    Thanks.

    NK.

  9. #2687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazhewuzhe245  [View Original Post]
    Few months ago late night.

    Food trucks all over. Walked up the stares missing the old LMP in the back. Got inside look as nice but not as cozy as the other place wanted to try something different. Asked for the 4 hands a young late 20's early 30's masked girl no other girls but I heard 2 others in the back so I just went for the 45 minutes. She was not bad with her hands but did not understand English enough to work the right spots for the right amounts. A little to mask OCD kept trying to put a 2nd cheap-ass one over my more advanced one did get her to take hers off for a minute from the other side of the room. FS not counting Anything maskless kind of was pushed for a minute but I wanted to save up for something less complicated We did a kind of naked Yoga-ish planking thing and massaged some more that knocked over these folding dressing things from old movies that divided the rooms one of the 3 times. Nice girl tho Hamburger buns chested, ok butt, A little more landscaping would be nice.

    Not going to say 'Never going back' Might just just go for a plan massage, It's a nice place compared to other places I have been over the years And a Easy drive.
    What was the damage?

  10. #2686
    Oh nice I definitely have to try her then I never heard of the Tiamiami spot you sparked my curiosity honestly. I don't mind you pm me for some more info I'm kinda exploring so any advice and stuff would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by MargielaMadman  [View Original Post]
    You should def try Jacinda when she's available. I was crushing hard LOL, and Jacinda's is just audio. I'm busy getting the funds to record these encounters, mainly 888. I'm working on editing the Tamiami airport spot videos, 4 Diff queens slayed. Still can't believe I'm the only one recording LOL.

    The attachment below are one of my favorites from the Tamiami spot. This spot is pure sex. I really only mess with 888, Tamiami, and that one Dominican baddie Paola at The Princess Hotel.

  11. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinPro20  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sending a link to your vids I'm interested in seeing them for 888 I've only seen Kira and Pia so if you want deets on those girls I got you.
    You should def try Jacinda when she's available. I was crushing hard LOL, and Jacinda's is just audio. I'm busy getting the funds to record these encounters, mainly 888. I'm working on editing the Tamiami airport spot videos, 4 Diff queens slayed. Still can't believe I'm the only one recording LOL.

    The attachment below are one of my favorites from the Tamiami spot. This spot is pure sex. I really only mess with 888, Tamiami, and that one Dominican baddie Paola at The Princess Hotel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tamiami.jpg‎  

  12. #2684

    AMP West Kendall airport

    Few months ago late night.

    Food trucks all over. Walked up the stares missing the old LMP in the back. Got inside look as nice but not as cozy as the other place wanted to try something different. Asked for the 4 hands a young late 20's early 30's masked girl no other girls but I heard 2 others in the back so I just went for the 45 minutes. She was not bad with her hands but did not understand English enough to work the right spots for the right amounts. A little to mask OCD kept trying to put a 2nd cheap-ass one over my more advanced one did get her to take hers off for a minute from the other side of the room. FS not counting Anything maskless kind of was pushed for a minute but I wanted to save up for something less complicated We did a kind of naked Yoga-ish planking thing and massaged some more that knocked over these folding dressing things from old movies that divided the rooms one of the 3 times. Nice girl tho Hamburger buns chested, ok butt, A little more landscaping would be nice.

    Not going to say 'Never going back' Might just just go for a plan massage, It's a nice place compared to other places I have been over the years And a Easy drive.

  13. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser50  [View Original Post]
    I tried the service because I noticed some ex-agency girls. Good service but not the same value as agencies. They have locations throughout Miami.
    Care to elaborate a little on the above? You get better value at an agency? Do they have incalls? Just curious. I know a lot of advertisements online on the basic websites are fakes and a lot of the girls are average. 888 has had decent quality, but I'm not a regular either.

  14. #2682

    Vacation

    Hey guys.

    Coming down to Miami for a vacay next month.

    What are the go to spots here for AMP / non AMP like 888 etc.

    Also looking for any legit utr girls.

    Have tried a lot on my own but most are just shit scammers with the 50% upfront deposit bullshit.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Pm is fine.

    Thanks and stay safe guys.

    NK.

  15. #2681

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    To answer somebody's question.

    IMO the best way is to text them and ask them what girls are working at the specific location you're interested in. They'll text you back pics with names. I'd recommend calling for the exact address.

    888 is a solid service. It's really just hit or miss with the specific provider. You get somebody who's fun and wants to please or you can get the stuck up Latina that's just going through the motions.
    I tried the service because I noticed some ex-agency girls. Good service but not the same value as agencies. They have locations throughout Miami.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape