Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4495
-
09-24-21 07:53 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 92I agree with everything said here. The pics they text are accurate and they get back to you immediately.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 08:06 #2679Regular Member

Posts: 21Tan Rose
{Design District, Downtown, Miami, Miami Beach. Sunday, November 26,2017 1:37 PM. 786-870-7 xxx. }.
Missed this One about 2017. Just My Pre 1983 looking type for a brunette.
Will take Suggestions for Ladies with the same looks and Or Style.
Also When Searching 'Tan Rose' it just gave me 'Rose' is there a way too type 'Tan Rose' in Search and only get results with the two words together?
-
09-22-21 21:22 #2678Banned Member

Posts: 663Uh, yeah
That's why I said the ground floor Spa, to distinguish the two.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 08:26 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah, I must've gone to the wrong one. The sign said "Oriental Holistic Spa" so I thought I was at the right place. I'll have to make the trip again and try it out, thanks.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 15:11 #2676Regular Member

Posts: 23Visiting from up north
Hey all,
Will be visiting Miami for a few days from up north. I will be staying in Coral Gables, any good AMPs in the area worth the visit?
-
09-21-21 11:32 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 50888
To answer somebody's question.
IMO the best way is to text them and ask them what girls are working at the specific location you're interested in. They'll text you back pics with names. I'd recommend calling for the exact address.
888 is a solid service. It's really just hit or miss with the specific provider. You get somebody who's fun and wants to please or you can get the stuck up Latina that's just going through the motions.
-
09-21-21 10:25 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 213How do you get a user ID and password.
Originally Posted by NathanKnight
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 21:07 #2673Banned Member

Posts: 663Wrong spa
Yeah, well, you were at New Oriental Spa, that place is a dud. OK looking women work there, but I don't think I've heard of an FS there.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
I'm someone has, but it's not known as a F. S. Spa.
Next building to the east is Asian Holistic, all FS all day long there.
There are sign boards in front of each building that say what's there.
-
09-20-21 15:02 #2672Regular Member

Posts: 3Video link
Would you mind sending a link to your vids I'm interested in seeing them for 888 I've only seen Kira and Pia so if you want deets on those girls I got you.
Originally Posted by MargielaMadman
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 10:54 #2671Banned Member

Posts: 197Because then it wouldve more and for less time.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
And yea, don't expect the same level of service in south florida compared to Orlando. Orlando is top notch no question. If I ever go back to an AMP, its going to be in orlando.
-
09-20-21 08:39 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 50Maybe this is my problem. I've been to the ones in Orlando and they're on another level. The service you get is elite and nothing in Miami can compare.
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
Orlando you pay the flat fee and you get the full time. They go all out and treat you like a king. It would be nice if we had something like that down here.
/ or maybe not because I'd spend too much money LOL.
-
09-20-21 07:55 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 64I'm in south Dade, made the 45 minute trip to see if I could score Candy. She wasn't there. Cici was there with a loose blouse and small jean shorts. Was happy to do a HJ, but wouldn't let me roam, nor was she up for anything more than the HJ. :
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
BTW, this place is actually on the second floor, not the ground floor.
-
09-20-21 07:43 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 64Why less than HH? Go for the hour!
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 04:47 #2667Banned Member

Posts: 663True, Lots of better spas all over Florida. Orlando is a newer area. Hialeah, like most of Dade County is an old, over crowded nightmare so the services tend to be not as good.
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 00:58 #2666Banned Member

Posts: 197Went to wei last night and thought it was interesting. I was debating to try this out or go back to Coco spa. Since I saw Cici at coco spa, I decided to try this place out. When I got there, I saw Cici. The only reason why I know is because she recognized me. I guess she works days there and nights at wei. BBJ and FS but 200 for less than HH isn't worth it. Not to mention the spas in Orlando that are connected to this spa are on a whole other level of service. Orlando has the best ones. Nice quick session but not worth it imo.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





