Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9456
-
09-27-21 18:46 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 31Tomi
Saw her this weekend and she offered it for a $200 upcharge 💰.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 18:24 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 127Nice work! Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 17:37 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 619She's Thai and Lao for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 17:18 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 137https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6450749-274320
Originally Posted by MisterO
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 17:13 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 240Prada FEC
New girl Prada, anyone have any intel on her or have real pics of her? Thanks guys.
-
09-27-21 13:35 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 127Prada
New girl Prada at FEC. Anyone have any info or other names used elsewhere?
-
09-27-21 01:24 #2805Banned Member

Posts: 1333Emily of Lucky88
Interesting! I have done almost 80% of K-Girls in OC and I am wondering how this one skipped me.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 15:20 #2804Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, she was in OC for about 2 week, but had different pictures than what's on their website now.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 00:24 #2803Banned Member

Posts: 1333Emily of Lucky88
Was she in OC before? I don't recall seeing her photos at OC.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 23:36 #2802Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree about Petra. I think Jazmin and Kimberly also keep themselves clean. I too do the sniff test before I dive in.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:45 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 3690DFK after CIM / DATO
I would still DFK my favorites even if they do CIM or DATO. There are girls like Petra I can trust to DFK right after I walk in. She didn't need blue toast or pre-shower with me either.
I trust my favorites to keep themselves clean before meeting me just as I keep myself clean before meeting them. I have not regretted that decision at all.
On the other hand, I am not doing anything with a new girl without a blue toast or pre-shower first. There are girls in LA who are too busy with little to no break times in between. I smell all over them like a dog before I put my tongue near anything, even after a blue toast and shower.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:42 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 3690Emily of Lucky_88
The attached pic is Emily real most accurate pic. You should check out her reviews in OC before committing. I won't take responsibility if you don't like her.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 22:09 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 7266Are you Harpman?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 12:01 #2798Banned Member

Posts: 1333Solbee / Tffany / Tomi
And it seems that it they she has taken the BB off her menu.
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 20:43 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 137Thank you gents. This is some impressive research and sleuthing.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






