Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 631 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 9464
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Was she in OC before? I don't recall seeing her photos at OC.
    Yes, she was in OC for about 2 week, but had different pictures than what's on their website now.

  2. #2803
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Emily of Lucky88

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    The attached pic is Emily real most accurate pic. You should check out her reviews in OC before committing. I won't take responsibility if you don't like her.
    Was she in OC before? I don't recall seeing her photos at OC.

  3. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I would still DFK my favorites even if they do CIM or DATO. There are girls like Petra I can trust to DFK right after I walk in. She didn't need blue toast or pre-shower with me either.

    I trust my favorites to keep themselves clean before meeting me just as I keep myself clean before meeting them. I have not regretted that decision at all.

    On the other hand, I am not doing anything with a new girl without a blue toast or pre-shower first. There are girls in LA who are too busy with little to no break times in between. I smell all over them like a dog before I put my tongue near anything, even after a blue toast and shower.
    I agree about Petra. I think Jazmin and Kimberly also keep themselves clean. I too do the sniff test before I dive in.

  4. #2801

    DFK after CIM / DATO

    I would still DFK my favorites even if they do CIM or DATO. There are girls like Petra I can trust to DFK right after I walk in. She didn't need blue toast or pre-shower with me either.

    I trust my favorites to keep themselves clean before meeting me just as I keep myself clean before meeting them. I have not regretted that decision at all.

    On the other hand, I am not doing anything with a new girl without a blue toast or pre-shower first. There are girls in LA who are too busy with little to no break times in between. I smell all over them like a dog before I put my tongue near anything, even after a blue toast and shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a good source of info from HYA. Hardly see those HYA in SD area though. Hopefully, upcoming work may lead me to travel to Irvine area, where it is closer to HYA. LOL.

    Agree with you about all covered. I am typically going to all cover and not DATY, but I do like kissing (King sadly reminds me that CIM + Kissing. I need to do some "memory erasing" in the next couple of days).

  5. #2800

    Emily of Lucky_88

    The attached pic is Emily real most accurate pic. You should check out her reviews in OC before committing. I won't take responsibility if you don't like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thai_Emily_Real.jpg‎  

  6. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    . Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.
    Are you Harpman?

  7. #2798
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Solbee / Tffany / Tomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents. This is some impressive research and sleuthing.
    And it seems that it they she has taken the BB off her menu.

  8. #2797
    Thank you gents. This is some impressive research and sleuthing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Have not confirmed with booker, but I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. Used these pics to cross reference. Both Tomi's and Kaia's pics were in her listing at GFEI. More pics as well from BTT on the east coast.

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/soulbi/
    https://bostontopten10.com/solbi
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.

  9. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.
    Have not confirmed with booker, but I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. Used these pics to cross reference. Both Tomi's and Kaia's pics were in her listing at GFEI. More pics as well from BTT on the east coast.

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/soulbi/
    https://bostontopten10.com/solbi

  10. #2795

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
    Photos are her. She is tall and smoking hot. She is a really fun time, although the location is not so great. The apartment is a bid crowded and the "good times" are had on a small futon near the front door of the apartment.

  11. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
    They're totally real. Maybe a light filter but she's gorgeous in person and very passionate. Have fun.

  12. #2793
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Emily of Lucky88

    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.

  13. #2792

    FEC Tomi

    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BA. May I ask how you figured Tomi was Tiffany? I found a hit at https://www.violet-lilac.com but not much to go on. If indeed her, sounds like worth a visit based on Jack926's feedback. Has anyone here seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany.jpg‎  

  14. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BA. May I ask how you figured Tomi was Tiffany? I found a hit at https://www.violet-lilac.com but not much to go on. If indeed her, sounds like worth a visit based on Jack926's feedback. Has anyone here seen her?
    If I remember correctly she was here as Kaia in early 2020. You can find a couple reviews in this thread of her. Decent body, cute face, likes it slow, very GFE. One of the better offerings from FEC if you're ok with a more sensual experience rather than a fuck fest.

  15. 09-24-21 14:44


  16. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Cris TER review rating does match her performance. Bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Concur. Bad, ugly, service sucks.
    That's two strikes. I'm also passing also her. Strike three.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape