Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 631 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 9456
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.
    Have not confirmed with booker, but I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. Used these pics to cross reference. Both Tomi's and Kaia's pics were in her listing at GFEI. More pics as well from BTT on the east coast.

    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/soulbi/
    https://bostontopten10.com/solbi

  2. #2795

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
    Photos are her. She is tall and smoking hot. She is a really fun time, although the location is not so great. The apartment is a bid crowded and the "good times" are had on a small futon near the front door of the apartment.

  3. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
    They're totally real. Maybe a light filter but she's gorgeous in person and very passionate. Have fun.

  4. #2793
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Emily of Lucky88

    I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.

  5. #2792

    FEC Tomi

    You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.

    Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.

    Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BA. May I ask how you figured Tomi was Tiffany? I found a hit at https://www.violet-lilac.com but not much to go on. If indeed her, sounds like worth a visit based on Jack926's feedback. Has anyone here seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany.jpg‎  

  6. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BA. May I ask how you figured Tomi was Tiffany? I found a hit at https://www.violet-lilac.com but not much to go on. If indeed her, sounds like worth a visit based on Jack926's feedback. Has anyone here seen her?
    If I remember correctly she was here as Kaia in early 2020. You can find a couple reviews in this thread of her. Decent body, cute face, likes it slow, very GFE. One of the better offerings from FEC if you're ok with a more sensual experience rather than a fuck fest.

  7. 09-24-21 14:44


  8. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Cris TER review rating does match her performance. Bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Concur. Bad, ugly, service sucks.
    That's two strikes. I'm also passing also her. Strike three.

  9. #2789

    Cris' TER is Bad

    She is a 6.6/6.5 on TER. Since guys typically rate girls in the 7 to 9 range, anything below 7 is pretty bad.

  10. #2788

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Cris TER review rating does match her performance. Bad.
    Concur. Bad, ugly, service sucks.

  11. #2787

    Chris lineup?

    How is the current lineup? Looking for natural B's or C's and friendly demeanor.

  12. #2786
    Cris TER review rating does match her performance. Bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    There are a few reviews on TER where the reviewer is simply too lazy to create a new profile for a new girl that might be working with her. For example the reviewer says the girl has small A cups and speaks no English. I guy even wrote a review that Cris speaks Vietnamese lmao. Obviously he was reviewing a different girl that was here. The girls stay for 10 days and then she has a new one.

    Cris speaks great English and has perfect perky C cups. It's too bad they lump reviews under her profile.

  13. #2785
    Thanks BA. May I ask how you figured Tomi was Tiffany? I found a hit at https://www.violet-lilac.com but not much to go on. If indeed her, sounds like worth a visit based on Jack926's feedback. Has anyone here seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I think Tomi was Tiffany in OC so you can search in the OC Asian or Korean threads. I missed out on her last time but would see if she comes back to OC. I remember she had good reviews. One tough grader Jack926 would be happy to know she's back. Pics are probably real with photoshop.

  14. #2784

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Agree! And she lies too. Often baits and switches and pics of her girls are fake fake fake. And she always insists they are real.
    And she is the only one using fake pics and not being 100% forthright. Some of the righteousness around here is deep.

  15. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Cris ter rating is pretty bad. I won't touch her even with a 10 feet long pole.
    There are a few reviews on TER where the reviewer is simply too lazy to create a new profile for a new girl that might be working with her. For example the reviewer says the girl has small A cups and speaks no English. I guy even wrote a review that Cris speaks Vietnamese lmao. Obviously he was reviewing a different girl that was here. The girls stay for 10 days and then she has a new one.

    Cris speaks great English and has perfect perky C cups. It's too bad they lump reviews under her profile.

  16. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Cris ter rating is pretty bad. I won't touch her even with a 10 feet long pole.
    Agree! And she lies too. Often baits and switches and pics of her girls are fake fake fake. And she always insists they are real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape