Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15349

    Mina

    80 is spot on. I wouldn't go a penny more. The reviews seemed a little too good, at least to me. Or maybe they have not experienced what I witnessed that would put her at 80.00 value on a well mannered day. I would put it lower after last experience. Don't get me wrong, she has a strength of using her brown / grey eyes to put on a good show making you feel special and looking in your eyes like you are the only one. But the last time that move was made. Her "nice" attitude took a severe 360.

    When she flipped out on me because I was not cool with her little baby. I assume hers. Looked mixed / interracial. In bathroom and woke and cried. I questioned the situation and she first said it never happens and arrangements fell through. Fine. But I insisted that she be honest with me because there are some serious charges that are related with that if something comes down. Plus I was sick to my stomach about it and grossed out. Anyhow, when I shared my thoughts. She immediately went ghetto girl. Her jersey ghetto came out. Screamed at me. Again strange with baby. Got out ASAP and she slammed the door as hard as she could. This was the hotel near airport, last room on left in hall. Just not cool. Anyhow, I guess my point is. We shouldn't paint a picture that some are really our true sweet amazing all time GFE. Good at first, but for my experience the true colors came out. Common sense about the baby could have helped. But even simpler be nice to the client. That's easy and simple. LOL. I don't understand why it is so hard. I don't like to post negatives because I feel bad and everyone has their problems. But I had to speak up since a few are head over heals for something that is in the lower end market. She even used the word "trick" to me which I found funny, yet not all that high class. Anyhow, be careful with what is in the room with any visit because it could bring consequences worse than expected. As always, be smart, do your research and be safe! Hopefully this little bit helps.

  2. #15348
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Supply and demand, gentleman. Looks like her rates are going up and fluctuating. When I first saw her several weeks back, it was 200 and time was never really discussed. I was there close to an hour if not more and popped twice. When, I was leaving, I made sure she was cool with that arrangement and probably would have given her more, but she was good with it and said that's fine for next time. I'm sure I just blew my cover with her, but I don't care as I never planned seeing her a 2nd time. Great value at 200 per hour, but not 3. No way. Many better options. Just my take.
    Or ego and perceived market value based on some positive reviews. It happens all the time after some positive reviews and the result is raised rates! I wouldn't doubt if a fellow monger whispered in her ear and said, "You're the best baby! You could raise rates and clients would still donate".

  3. #15347
    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit, anyone have info or any red flags stand out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/946107502243
    That's Coco Callie from Laurinburg. Saw her once because she was close, left without doing the deed, and saved my monger funds. Hygiene, attitude, location, etc, etc. If you research, she is a hard pass for everyone.

  4. #15346

    Mina

    Can't agree more. I reached out last week and immediately got response with the published rates and I confirmed and was ready to drive. Got another unprompted message after few minutes that if I need GFE services its extra and that was a deal breaker for me. I don't mind paying for quality but that negotiation took the fun out. I replied not interested and her next message was 'I am usually very busy and now is your opportunity' with a photo. It ended right there. She may be a great provider based on the reviews but guess she is still learning the business.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Supply and demand, gentleman. Looks like her rates are going up and fluctuating. When I first saw her several weeks back, it was 200 and time was never really discussed. I was there close to an hour if not more and popped twice. When, I was leaving, I made sure she was cool with that arrangement and probably would have given her more, but she was good with it and said that's fine for next time. I'm sure I just blew my cover with her, but I don't care as I never planned seeing her a 2nd time. Great value at 200 per hour, but not 3. No way. Many better options. Just my take.

  5. #15345

    Lushis

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while so catching up a little.

    LUSHIS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67343386

    Fun little thing. Young, looks just like the pics. She was dressed up in one of her little outfits when I arrived. She was staying at a spot on Wake Forest Rd. 100 for a qv. Clean room, no smoke. She was clean and no signs of demons. Bubbly personality. Very good CBJ then a couple of positions until I blew in the bag. She never rushed me at all. She seemed open to nearly whatever you would be willing to pay for. YMMV.

    TAYLOR MADE..
    Thank you for the review on Lushis. She was as described and I enjoyed my time with her. She says she only comes once a year and that's too bad. She leaves on Monday.

  6. #15344

    Mina

    Supply and demand, gentleman. Looks like her rates are going up and fluctuating. When I first saw her several weeks back, it was 200 and time was never really discussed. I was there close to an hour if not more and popped twice. When, I was leaving, I made sure she was cool with that arrangement and probably would have given her more, but she was good with it and said that's fine for next time. I'm sure I just blew my cover with her, but I don't care as I never planned seeing her a 2nd time. Great value at 200 per hour, but not 3. No way. Many better options. Just my take.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganmike04  [View Original Post]
    I should have said something sooner to prevent the inflation damage. Anyhow, Mina has been at 80 for a qv consistently and that hasn't changed. I don't understand why guys pay so much more. She is still 80.

    For those who don't cave in to the high prices asked. Been for a while.

  7. #15343
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    5 G would never post "large natural".
    Barbie and 5 G are definitely 2 different individuals. Neither is "natural" my any stretch of imagination. Barbie has the wonkiest tits I've ever seen. 9 ne nipple points up and one points down. Like one high beam one one low beam. Totally botched boob job.

  8. #15342

    Annika

    Anyone have any reviews / experiences with Annika?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1856704.htm?cat=37

  9. #15341

    Mina

    I should have said something sooner to prevent the inflation damage. Anyhow, Mina has been at 80 for a qv consistently and that hasn't changed. I don't understand why guys pay so much more. She is still 80.

    For those who don't cave in to the high prices asked. Been for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Mina as well. She came dressed in that same red Victoria Secret outfit from her pix and I was about to blow right there and then. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's cute and has an amazing body. That booty feels so good when you grab it and her titties are nice. Blew a nut earlier than I wanted, but definitely a good time with her.

  10. #15340

    I trust her

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her at her incall or outcall. Most importantly, does she still require a deposit? I have wanted to see her for a while now, but I will not do a deposit under any circumstances.
    It was incall and yes, I did put down a Ben deposit. I was also skeptical because I don't trust that, but I took the risk with her because she's pretty established in the hobby. I'll try to get my review in sometime and see if that changes your mind.

  11. #15339

    Marie69

    Gentlemen, has anyone seen Marie69 in the last 30-60 days? How is she? Any details would be much appreciated.

  12. #15338
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who does more than $$ hr (that is being generous) with Taylor Made should immediately have account revoked and expelled from the island.
    Best post in weeks! Although I think you meant 100.

  13. #15337

    Jenny

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67502222

    Has anybody seen her? Can't seem to find a review.

  14. #15336

    Mina is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    The damage YMMV:

    $140 Qv GFE or $100 reg Qv $200 half $300 hour.
    Had a great time with Mina as well. She came dressed in that same red Victoria Secret outfit from her pix and I was about to blow right there and then. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's cute and has an amazing body. That booty feels so good when you grab it and her titties are nice. Blew a nut earlier than I wanted, but definitely a good time with her.

  15. #15335

    Juicy Jenny

    I've been seeing her post quite lately. Her pics look good. Has anyone seen her or know anything about her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67453791#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape