Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 30812
-
09-24-21 19:28 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 688That's Coco Callie from Laurinburg. Saw her once because she was close, left without doing the deed, and saved my monger funds. Hygiene, attitude, location, etc, etc. If you research, she is a hard pass for everyone.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 14:26 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 161Mina
Can't agree more. I reached out last week and immediately got response with the published rates and I confirmed and was ready to drive. Got another unprompted message after few minutes that if I need GFE services its extra and that was a deal breaker for me. I don't mind paying for quality but that negotiation took the fun out. I replied not interested and her next message was 'I am usually very busy and now is your opportunity' with a photo. It ended right there. She may be a great provider based on the reviews but guess she is still learning the business.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 12:14 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 46Lushis
Thank you for the review on Lushis. She was as described and I enjoyed my time with her. She says she only comes once a year and that's too bad. She leaves on Monday.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 00:31 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 1242Mina
Supply and demand, gentleman. Looks like her rates are going up and fluctuating. When I first saw her several weeks back, it was 200 and time was never really discussed. I was there close to an hour if not more and popped twice. When, I was leaving, I made sure she was cool with that arrangement and probably would have given her more, but she was good with it and said that's fine for next time. I'm sure I just blew my cover with her, but I don't care as I never planned seeing her a 2nd time. Great value at 200 per hour, but not 3. No way. Many better options. Just my take.
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 17:56 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 102Barbie and 5 G are definitely 2 different individuals. Neither is "natural" my any stretch of imagination. Barbie has the wonkiest tits I've ever seen. 9 ne nipple points up and one points down. Like one high beam one one low beam. Totally botched boob job.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 16:52 #15342Regular Member

Posts: 2Annika
Anyone have any reviews / experiences with Annika?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1856704.htm?cat=37
-
09-23-21 16:07 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 90Mina
I should have said something sooner to prevent the inflation damage. Anyhow, Mina has been at 80 for a qv consistently and that hasn't changed. I don't understand why guys pay so much more. She is still 80.
For those who don't cave in to the high prices asked. Been for a while.
Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 10:29 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 377I trust her
It was incall and yes, I did put down a Ben deposit. I was also skeptical because I don't trust that, but I took the risk with her because she's pretty established in the hobby. I'll try to get my review in sometime and see if that changes your mind.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 10:06 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 81Marie69
Gentlemen, has anyone seen Marie69 in the last 30-60 days? How is she? Any details would be much appreciated.
-
09-23-21 08:26 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 1710Best post in weeks! Although I think you meant 100.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 08:06 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 122Jenny
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67502222
Has anybody seen her? Can't seem to find a review.
-
09-23-21 00:52 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 88Mina is Legit
Had a great time with Mina as well. She came dressed in that same red Victoria Secret outfit from her pix and I was about to blow right there and then. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's cute and has an amazing body. That booty feels so good when you grab it and her titties are nice. Blew a nut earlier than I wanted, but definitely a good time with her.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:40 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 102Juicy Jenny
I've been seeing her post quite lately. Her pics look good. Has anyone seen her or know anything about her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67453791#.
-
09-22-21 22:15 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 1657It's unfortunate to be a ginger with big tits and be a complete shit show. I declined a visit with her anyway. Texting back and forth with her got weird and I knew she would be a fucking disaster.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:47 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 304Can search under Thickums Snow / Squirting thick snow.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
As some have already pointed out, batshit crazy.









Reply With Quote






