Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 30805
-
09-08-21 19:41 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 304Just my opinion
I'd like to just post a disclaimer first that this is just my opinion, YMMV and what not.
Originally Posted by ClearView
[View Original Post]
Not sure if what you wrote above was verbatim the message you sent, but I personally would address them by name. Also, try and have (if possible) a set time in mind when you message them. Since the women in question, Jessica and Hayley, are both pretty popular and are considered in the upper echelon of providers, they probably receive a ton of texts which simply state "Hey are you available" which IMO needs more communication and more time that they may not have to spend on the series of texts. If possible, decide on a time, and text her. Some providers post in their ads what info they need from you. An example (if you're trying to see someone the first time) could be.
"Hi Jessica. My name is <fakename , I'm <age years old and of <ethnicity , I was wondering if you were available on <date , at <time , for <duration ?" - This gives them some preliminary info to go off of so they don't have to play 20 questions with you, and it gives them an accurate time so they can check their schedule if they feel like seeing you. IMO, always try to make the process as painless as possible, especially for higher quality providers because I don't believe they are facing any shortage of clients. This will separate you from randos who will simply waste their time.
Again, all of this is just my opinion, and what I've found has worked for me. Others may have different methods / techniques of communicating that have worked for them.
-
09-08-21 18:25 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 1395 G implants
5 G would never post "large natural".
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:34 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 39Red
Good luck with that one.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:29 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 869Petite AA spinner
What was the location like?
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:21 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 869Muse & Jessica
Jessica always responds she was away for a little bit. Muse I always have a hard time getting a response or I get a end of day response. I think demand is high.
Originally Posted by ClearView
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 12:53 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 129Ginger
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/129277773739
Does she actually respond to any of why'all? Tried to see her on several occasions and can't buy a response.
-
09-08-21 11:45 #15154Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks
I was just short with something like, Hello sexy are you available today or near future. Had no replies. I'll change it up, thanks for advice.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 08:49 #15153Regular Member

Posts: 18Update AD
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66826310
Originally Posted by Churrito
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 07:55 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 234Is this 5 G?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/894981504430
It's been a while since I've seen her on the streets, but she looked very similar to the pics in the ad.
-
09-07-21 21:35 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 304Try with different number?
So, I should ask if you've just been asking if they're available and not receiving any replies, or if you have received replies and then been ghosted. If it's the former, I'd suggest using a different number, maybe a google voice number, or a burner app number, and contact them through that one. From what I've heard, Jessica can be very picky, relying on regulars and hesitant to accept new clients. A similar situation happened with me in May. I gave up, but if you'd like to see her, maybe wait for a week or so from the last time you messaged them (Jessica or Hayley), and then text them from a different number, and maybe change your texting style a bit, while still being polite of course. Maybe that'll help?
Originally Posted by ClearView
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 20:55 #15150Regular Member

Posts: 23Jessica
Thanks for post. Texting and email for weeks, no response. Probably; should just call. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 20:44 #15149Regular Member

Posts: 23Yes
Yes Yes. Info Please. Weeks texting / emails Not anything.
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 18:32 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 144Stormie?
Anyone have any intel on this provider?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/630711601728
I don't need a lot of details. Pretty much I need to know is she safe and real, and would you repeat? Damage would be nice if you're cool sharing that. The filters always concern me in hiding their looks, but I think I'm still liking what I'm seeing.
Be safe.
-
09-07-21 17:32 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 39Kathy hotel
Can anyone who's seen her comment on where she stays? Mid-level hotel, an ES, etc.?
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:07 #15146Regular Member

Posts: 18Caution
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66779309
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66780529
Went to go see the blonde. Quick communication. They share a room and offer for both. Opted just for the blonde. She looks really good. Thin, nice soft ass and big fake tits. Hesitant on touching. Quoted 120 for hhr with CBJ that she counted as extra. Managed to see the other chick and she a good 50 lbs heavier than her pictures. CBJ was so disappointing. No CG. Just Mish and doggy and positions so you don't put it in all the way. After 5 or so minutes of doggy, the other calls something out and I start to get rushed. Do not recommend.










Reply With Quote





