Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 9470
-
09-24-21 18:02 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 471Emily
Photos are her. She is tall and smoking hot. She is a really fun time, although the location is not so great. The apartment is a bid crowded and the "good times" are had on a small futon near the front door of the apartment.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 17:36 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 619They're totally real. Maybe a light filter but she's gorgeous in person and very passionate. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 15:32 #2793Banned Member

Posts: 1333Emily of Lucky88
I am fascinated by the photos of her at HX and a gentleman here with lots of posts told me that Emily Photos are real. I like to get a second "Yes" before I put my lazy ass in car to drive to SD for babe. Is she really look like the photos? If so, she is smoking hot.
-
09-24-21 15:21 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 3690FEC Tomi
You found her previous OC org. I remember her because I liked her pics. She has a few names but I remember Tiffany because of reviewers I trust like SojuLover, Jack926, SsStuntCock, Darth_Diggler. Some might call me Darth Boner but I am not Darth_Diggler.
Best representation of her face is said to be this attached pic. Not as toned as pic. I am good to go if I like a girl's pics and I think she's young.
Her old reviews: (click here), (click here), (click here), (click here). May be she was also Kaia as Apharmd said: (Kaia's reviews). I doubt FEC Tomi was FEC Kaia but you can confirm with FEC booker. Kai was using different pics (click here). FEC Kaia was in LA a few years before as Hazel.
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 15:02 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 144If I remember correctly she was here as Kaia in early 2020. You can find a couple reviews in this thread of her. Decent body, cute face, likes it slow, very GFE. One of the better offerings from FEC if you're ok with a more sensual experience rather than a fuck fest.
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 14:44
Banned Member
-
09-24-21 13:41 #2790Banned Member

Posts: 904
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
That's two strikes. I'm also passing also her. Strike three.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 13:09 #2789Regular Member

Posts: 17Cris' TER is Bad
She is a 6.6/6.5 on TER. Since guys typically rate girls in the 7 to 9 range, anything below 7 is pretty bad.
-
09-24-21 12:30 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 282Cris
Concur. Bad, ugly, service sucks.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 12:14 #2787Regular Member

Posts: 8Chris lineup?
How is the current lineup? Looking for natural B's or C's and friendly demeanor.
-
09-24-21 11:58 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 563Cris TER review rating does match her performance. Bad.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 11:21 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks BA. May I ask how you figured Tomi was Tiffany? I found a hit at https://www.violet-lilac.com but not much to go on. If indeed her, sounds like worth a visit based on Jack926's feedback. Has anyone here seen her?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 09:02 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 249Lol
And she is the only one using fake pics and not being 100% forthright. Some of the righteousness around here is deep.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 08:12 #2783Banned Member

Posts: 713There are a few reviews on TER where the reviewer is simply too lazy to create a new profile for a new girl that might be working with her. For example the reviewer says the girl has small A cups and speaks no English. I guy even wrote a review that Cris speaks Vietnamese lmao. Obviously he was reviewing a different girl that was here. The girls stay for 10 days and then she has a new one.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
Cris speaks great English and has perfect perky C cups. It's too bad they lump reviews under her profile.
-
09-24-21 07:23 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 293Agree! And she lies too. Often baits and switches and pics of her girls are fake fake fake. And she always insists they are real.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 06:26 #2781Regular Member

Posts: 1Thank you for your Sussie review. It seems like she knows that doing. I met with her last week, and she didn't disappoint me. You should see her face. You were right; her face is a masterpiece when someone hard fuck her pussy. Before we met with Sussie, I did some preparations and watched only hardcore fucking porn on XVideos. Once again, thank you for the detailed story; your story inspired me to take her harder. I strictly recommend you guys to take one night with her; Sussie provides an excellent service. Have great day, folks.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





