Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22415
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Not cartel. Old extortion scam.
    Yep, just deleted the app and signed in with another email. Just wanted to warn folks of the post that is tryna scam people.

  2. #22414
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWolf  [View Original Post]
    So was planning on spicing up my Friday afternoon by trying a new monger I saw on Eros. Work got a bit busy and had to reschedule. Surprise, surprise I get a text soon after from "cartel" trying to extort me. Idk why but it's been stuck in my head (prob because the text had decapitated head in it and still sick from the image.

    Anyways I'm pretty sure whoever is handling this page is behind it. Luckily I'm using textnow app and going to purge that number I was using. Hope this is a reminder to all to never use your personal number to contact the ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8802759.htm
    Not cartel. Old extortion scam.

  3. #22413

    Cartel warning!

    So was planning on spicing up my Friday afternoon by trying a new monger I saw on Eros. Work got a bit busy and had to reschedule. Surprise, surprise I get a text soon after from "cartel" trying to extort me. Idk why but it's been stuck in my head (prob because the text had decapitated head in it and still sick from the image.

    Anyways I'm pretty sure whoever is handling this page is behind it. Luckily I'm using textnow app and going to purge that number I was using. Hope this is a reminder to all to never use your personal number to contact the ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8802759.htm

  4. #22412

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nope haven't seen her but sheesh got a rack on her. If you do let us know. Be safe.
    I think I said this before but anyone who wants a deposit and also a face pick is a red flag. I am not going to make a deposit. LOL.

  5. #22411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Nope haven't seen her but sheesh got a rack on her. If you do let us know. Be safe.

  6. #22410

    Think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    If that's who I think it is I saw her maybe a year ago.

    She's older than my usual target but I like skinny and that she is. Came to my place, want to say $1. 2 for 1/2 hour (may have been $1. 6), wide open menu, good skills and a lot of fun. Cool to talk to as well.

    Be safe!

  7. #22409

    Already Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Go try her out and report back. Sometimes experience is the best.
    She was reviewed on here about a month ago and it wasn't good. She went by another name and was out in Chester same place as Staxx. Bag of bones and told Dereamer she was new to the game, wasn't good. She use to be down Shockoe Slip area years back. So she definitely isn't new to the game and evidence of heavy drug use.

  8. #22408

    Report back

    Quote Originally Posted by Hky0467  [View Original Post]
    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
    Go try her out and report back. Sometimes experience is the best.

  9. #22407

    Anyone seen this cutie?

    This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454

  10. #22406
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Ad gone. Was there a name or anything.
    Try this:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...n/630036351662

  11. #22405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. Any details?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/008881283255
    Ad gone. Was there a name or anything.

  12. #22404

    Active yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Well her profile shows "last active yesterday" to me.

    Idk how that site works but I am assuming that means someone logged into her profile?

    Maybe she blocked pre vacation #'s or something. $$ 5 an hour seems like more than I'd like to spend though.
    I'd also add that it looks like some of the pics were recently updated. I don't think the bikini pic or the one with her holding the drink were previously part of the set of images on her profile. I had also heard that she's on vacation, but someone definitely logged into that profile. Either way, hope she's doing well, Dakota is a cool chick.

  13. #22403

    Stg

    Anybody seen this one. Any details?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/008881283255

  14. #22402

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know more!
    She is. OK. Looks like the picture, speaks good english, so that is a plus. Great tits but it was a CBJ, followed by CFS. I would just opt for the half hour. She said she was 29 which could be true. No kissing, yes to DATY. Her pussy is. How should I say. Fat?

    Greek is on the menu. Hotel in Short Pump.

  15. #22401

    New and looking for a regular

    Hello all,

    I am new to Richmond and live out near Short Pump. I'd like to find a regular like I had, who could do morning or afternoon sessions. I prefer large natural breasts and either Caucasian or Asian. Would love to find a UTR to someone reliable in a clean, safe, non-smoking area who is drama-free. (I know, good luck with that one). Really just want to play, FS is not all that important, primarily touching, BBBJ, etc. I don't want to have to travel incredibly far (15 minutes or less). I'll keep reading the reports here, but again, being new I would love to jump right in.

    I would be grateful for any recommendations and I look forward to exploring the town!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape