Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 37324
-
09-24-21 20:43 #22414Senior Member

Posts: 389Not cartel. Old extortion scam.
Originally Posted by EdwinWolf
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 19:40 #22413Regular Member

Posts: 18Cartel warning!
So was planning on spicing up my Friday afternoon by trying a new monger I saw on Eros. Work got a bit busy and had to reschedule. Surprise, surprise I get a text soon after from "cartel" trying to extort me. Idk why but it's been stuck in my head (prob because the text had decapitated head in it and still sick from the image.
Anyways I'm pretty sure whoever is handling this page is behind it. Luckily I'm using textnow app and going to purge that number I was using. Hope this is a reminder to all to never use your personal number to contact the ads.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8802759.htm
-
09-24-21 19:16 #22412Senior Member

Posts: 514Watch out
I think I said this before but anyone who wants a deposit and also a face pick is a red flag. I am not going to make a deposit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 12:21 #22411Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nope haven't seen her but sheesh got a rack on her. If you do let us know. Be safe.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 12:06 #22410Senior Member

Posts: 452Think so
If that's who I think it is I saw her maybe a year ago.
Originally Posted by Hky0467
[View Original Post]
She's older than my usual target but I like skinny and that she is. Came to my place, want to say $1. 2 for 1/2 hour (may have been $1. 6), wide open menu, good skills and a lot of fun. Cool to talk to as well.
Be safe!
-
09-24-21 11:46 #22409Senior Member

Posts: 50Already Reviewed
She was reviewed on here about a month ago and it wasn't good. She went by another name and was out in Chester same place as Staxx. Bag of bones and told Dereamer she was new to the game, wasn't good. She use to be down Shockoe Slip area years back. So she definitely isn't new to the game and evidence of heavy drug use.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 10:56 #22408Senior Member

Posts: 48Report back
Go try her out and report back. Sometimes experience is the best.
Originally Posted by Hky0467
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 02:54 #22407Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen this cutie?
This on caught my eye! Has anyone seen her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/67500454
-
09-23-21 23:38 #22406Senior Member

Posts: 316Try this:
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...n/630036351662
-
09-23-21 14:09 #22405Senior Member

Posts: 1449Ad gone. Was there a name or anything.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 08:43 #22404Senior Member

Posts: 56Active yesterday
I'd also add that it looks like some of the pics were recently updated. I don't think the bikini pic or the one with her holding the drink were previously part of the set of images on her profile. I had also heard that she's on vacation, but someone definitely logged into that profile. Either way, hope she's doing well, Dakota is a cool chick.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 22:41 #22403Senior Member

Posts: 171Stg
Anybody seen this one. Any details?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/008881283255
-
09-22-21 13:03 #22402Senior Member

Posts: 486Review
She is. OK. Looks like the picture, speaks good english, so that is a plus. Great tits but it was a CBJ, followed by CFS. I would just opt for the half hour. She said she was 29 which could be true. No kissing, yes to DATY. Her pussy is. How should I say. Fat?
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
Greek is on the menu. Hotel in Short Pump.
-
09-22-21 11:41 #22401Senior Member

Posts: 223New and looking for a regular
Hello all,
I am new to Richmond and live out near Short Pump. I'd like to find a regular like I had, who could do morning or afternoon sessions. I prefer large natural breasts and either Caucasian or Asian. Would love to find a UTR to someone reliable in a clean, safe, non-smoking area who is drama-free. (I know, good luck with that one). Really just want to play, FS is not all that important, primarily touching, BBBJ, etc. I don't want to have to travel incredibly far (15 minutes or less). I'll keep reading the reports here, but again, being new I would love to jump right in.
I would be grateful for any recommendations and I look forward to exploring the town!
-
09-22-21 11:29 #22400Senior Member

Posts: 449Review
Scrolling around and found the place below. Sent a text and got the address and rate for hh massage 4 made the drive over obviously it use to be a cleaners from the sign out front. Walked in and a short small woman about 30's with a mask on greeted me and led me to a room and turned music on rather loudly patted the table and left. I undressed payed on table after checking it for cleanliness. Covered bottom half with a towel. Same lady walked in and immediately sprayed my hands with alcohol. She then moved the towel as she stood on my side and began to rub my back like ya would a crying baby then she moved to the head of the table and started massaging my neck tho it was more like she was trying to choke me from behind. I reached out and grabbed 2 handfuls of what was flat saggy ass. She immediately told me to flip. She moved to the side grabbed the pole and said this I nodded, she said 6 I said no and said 4. Or more for and pointed to her taco. She said no no. And got a hand full a oil and gave me a standard handshake. Did allow UTC up top on some saggy Cs over all it got the job done but wasn't any great. Probably won't return as there's better options and of course the females in the ad are not there.
https://richmond.rubratings.com/242744









Reply With Quote




