Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 1291 1791 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 27919
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16069
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    She agreed on text https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/354348993001.

    Looks old. But fuck I'm so desperate.
    Sorry I missed this yesterday. I think it's been several months, but she's been mentioned. I only have BBBJCIM experience, which was excellent, but she told me BBFS is available too. I didn't partake due to obvious signs of heavy use.

    She's really nice, but you're right she's older and her bod is really flabby. That said, her prices are very reasonable. If memory serves I think I paid about $60 for an excellent BBBJ and she told me BBFS would cost about $120. That was about 2 years ago. So that's the trade-off. She's older and flabby but provides great service for a low prices.

  2. #16068

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Fife is mostly a sketchy truck stop with cheap motels, so seems to attract marginalized people, which many providers are.

    I'm probably retired so just sharing recon. I won't say never, but probably not. At this point in my life the thrill doesn't seem worth the risk, but if I were younger I'd still be in the hobby.
    Yup same here. I used to love the thrill of truckstops and really nasty women. Too much risk nowadays. Also I have a lower tolerance for bad hygiene now. Just prefer to meet in a comfortable room with a bed and a person with better hygiene. Not judging anyone, just stating my preference.

  3. #16067

    Dee Wiliams

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see yourbedroomangel on switter?

    https://switter.at/@YourBedroomAngel

    She has an Open menu.
    If you scroll down on that page. There is an ad by Dee Williams (really famous MILF pornstar that does a lot of kink porn). Surprised to see that hosts and has incall etc. However when I click on her profile it does not allow me to view her page. Anybody fucked her in Vegas? I have watched a LOT of her porn and would love to come deep inside her.

  4. #16066
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Fife is mostly a sketchy truck stop with cheap motels, so seems to attract marginalized people, which many providers are.

    I'm probably retired so just sharing recon. I won't say never, but probably not. At this point in my life the thrill doesn't seem worth the risk, but if I were younger I'd still be in the hobby.
    If I had the time, I'd make it to north Seattle. Just to sight see. I can't afford to say something wrong to the wrong girl and end up in jail.

  5. #16065
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    First one appears to have 'homeless fingers'.

    Last one I've also hit up and she also told me BB. Unfortunately I haven't made it down there yet. Let me know how it goes.
    Yeah, Fife is mostly a sketchy truck stop with cheap motels, so seems to attract marginalized people, which many providers are.

    I'm probably retired so just sharing recon. I won't say never, but probably not. At this point in my life the thrill doesn't seem worth the risk, but if I were younger I'd still be in the hobby.

  6. #16064

    Cherry?

    She agreed on text https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/354348993001.

    Looks old. But fuck I'm so desperate.

  7. #16063

    Homeless fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few leads in Fife. There providers all told me BBFS is available via text. No first hand experience.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/120185229423

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...w/532628441967

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/285955814899
    First one appears to have 'homeless fingers'.

    Last one I've also hit up and she also told me BB. Unfortunately I haven't made it down there yet. Let me know how it goes.

  8. #16062

    Fife Leads.

    I've found a few leads in Fife. There providers all told me BBFS is available via text. No first hand experience.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/120185229423

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...w/532628441967

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/285955814899

  9. #16061
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Any update on how this went?
    She is fervently CFS only.

  10. #16060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.
    Just post her info dude, this is a share site.

  11. #16059

    We All Lose Common Sense From Time to Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.
    It's worth remembering, because we all can slip up.

    Sending someone money or anything else of value should never happen before we lay eyes on them. They can be insistent on getting a deposit, that's fine. It just needs to be in person.

    I understand there are some established providers over on TNA who get deposits. Good for them. They probably don't represent a huge rob risk. But anyone new / not well established or from a site where there isn't the deterrent of bad reviews / reputation / alerts to keep them in line? Forget it, you're just sending money to some dude. That woman in the ad doesn't exist.

  12. #16058

    Venmo / Paypal payment Scam

    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.

  13. #16057
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her. She quoted 400 but wanted a "deposit for booking".

    I said sayonara ma'am!!
    Yep same here. Agreed to CIP and just about everything else but he / she didn't want to verify before I sent the money. Told me that I had to verify myself first. Uhhh I'm the one sending the money.

  14. #16056
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is a hottie, have you chatted with her? Any idea on rates?
    I messaged her. She quoted 400 but wanted a "deposit for booking".

    I said sayonara ma'am!!

  15. #16055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see yourbedroomangel on switter?

    https://switter.at/@YourBedroomAngel

    She has an Open menu.
    She is a hottie, have you chatted with her? Any idea on rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape