Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.
    Just post her info dude, this is a share site.

  2. #15952

    We All Lose Common Sense From Time to Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.
    It's worth remembering, because we all can slip up.

    Sending someone money or anything else of value should never happen before we lay eyes on them. They can be insistent on getting a deposit, that's fine. It just needs to be in person.

    I understand there are some established providers over on TNA who get deposits. Good for them. They probably don't represent a huge rob risk. But anyone new / not well established or from a site where there isn't the deterrent of bad reviews / reputation / alerts to keep them in line? Forget it, you're just sending money to some dude. That woman in the ad doesn't exist.

  3. #15951

    Venmo / Paypal payment Scam

    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.

  4. #15950
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her. She quoted 400 but wanted a "deposit for booking".

    I said sayonara ma'am!!
    Yep same here. Agreed to CIP and just about everything else but he / she didn't want to verify before I sent the money. Told me that I had to verify myself first. Uhhh I'm the one sending the money.

  5. #15949
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is a hottie, have you chatted with her? Any idea on rates?
    I messaged her. She quoted 400 but wanted a "deposit for booking".

    I said sayonara ma'am!!

  6. #15948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see yourbedroomangel on switter?

    https://switter.at/@YourBedroomAngel

    She has an Open menu.
    She is a hottie, have you chatted with her? Any idea on rates?

  7. #15947

    Yourbedroomangel

    Has anyone see yourbedroomangel on switter?

    https://switter.at/@YourBedroomAngel

    She has an Open menu.

  8. #15946

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago. $ for qv. Apartment complex near jblm, looks fairly nice and quiet from the outside considering the location. Inside the apartment was a pig stye. Stuff everywhere. Lives with her daughter. I had to wait until she got back from taking her to school. Nice enough lady, and for sure a bbw. Gave me nice BBBJ, then slipped on a cover and bent over. I didn't really want FS of any description and I guess my body showed it. I tried for a little bit and it just wasn't working for me. I asked for more BBBJ and she complied. As I was getting ready to blow she just stroked it with her hands so I guess cim is not an option.

    To summarize, $ for BBBJ no cim. Won't repeat.

  9. #15945

    Alyssa

    $$10, $50, $00, no BB.

    TBH, I will be reluctant to do BB in that area + Fife.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]

  10. #15944
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree.
    I don't even want to imagine the rate they would want in these gps times.

  11. #15943

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    We need a new Bellevue crew or Molly Crew or DirtyAnnie.

    It seems like the BB girls are ugly or hit and miss.
    Completely agree.

  12. #15942

    I miss the High Quality BB Girls

    We need a new Bellevue crew or Molly Crew or DirtyAnnie.

    It seems like the BB girls are ugly or hit and miss.

  13. #15941
    [Deleted by Admin]

  14. #15940

    Lolabankss

    Anyone have intel on Lolabankss? She's hot, I'd like to give her a facial at the least.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?464553-lolabankss

  15. #15939
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Can you share Cytherea contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from Vegas and had a couple porn stars lined up. I couldn't meet Cytherea (squiter) in this trip but have her in contact for my next LA visit or Vegas. Met Tasia Lockran solo than got her to get a duo lined up with Pamela Morrison for out next meet and it was fun both solo and also with 2 of them. If you are down there then hit them up. I asked them if they travel but they only do LA for porn shoots and back in Vegas. We met at Tasia's apartment and it was nicely set. Has mirrors on the ceiling above the bed for great view.

    Very friendly, honest and fun. Clean and great hygiene. I have my ATF in Vegas too now. No one here gave that experience not even Molly and Riley duo. This was like a porn shoot. Real PSE. Got plenty photos and a few videos for myself. Wish they were this side or someone similar.

    Rates may vary but great experience to have if interested. Attaching a few photos from meet.

    Google them for their AVN videos if you don't know them.
    I like to see Cytherea, plan travel to Las Vegas and Los Angeles next month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape