Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 546 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3126

    Just My 2 Cents

    Seeking is covered in GPS. There are diamonds in the rough, but it definitely takes time to find them. And, no matter what you think, remember there is a reason these women are on Seeking. Cash. Cold, hard, cash. It doesn't matter how attractive, fit, or sophisticated you are. It doesn't matter if you are the gamemaster himself. The overwhelming predominance of women on Seeking are focused on money.

    Case in point, I was seeing an intelligent hottie in her upper 30's. We never discussed PPM or allowance, but I would pick up dinners, a nice hotel and leave her 300. I thought our connection was on point, sex was outstanding and she into it. Heck, there were no rules in the bedroom and she came relentlessly. But, when push came to shove, it was about $$ She came out asking for 500 per meet or else she couldn't continue. When I demanded and tried to game her, she was adamant. I walked away learning again that no matter how great I think the connection is, it's really all about the money.

    Fortunately, I do have some common sense that when another hottie asked me to help her buy a plane ticket home from an alleged work trip, I decided to mess with her by offering to purchase an actual ticket vice sending her cash. She blocked me within hours of me refusing to send money vice purchase a ticket that I knew she never wanted.

  2. #3125
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Pay attention, next time you do this I will ban you. Yes you can make a new user, I will find it and I will ban it as well and the one after that and all the rest you make because at the end of the day you will act like an asshole because you are an asshole.

    A2

  3. #3124

    You are welcome. It takes a bit of time to score with what you seek on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and LatinaHunpster for the feedback!

    It just feels like pulling teeth to find the right girl that would agree to a simple PPM arrangement. I sure miss the days when Backpage was up and running. I have been to many FKK's in Europe and let me tell you: that experience blows up anything in the US out of the water! Hell if it were allowed here, my entrepreneur-self would open a giant FKK in the US with tons of Eastern European hotties to treat my fellow patriots' headaches lmao!

    I would sure appreciate it if someone wanted to share any SA link or digits in PM of a drama-free young, skinny blond ready to meet who doesn't ask for a deposit upfront.
    In fact it is quite time-consuming. Just remember however, SA is NOT backpage. Although the endgame may be the same, you have to have some finesse here and you definitely have to have some game. These girls (most of them) want to see themselves as part of a "Sugar Daddy" deal and not a "ho", so keep that in mind. You can't just go straight to the offer of $ to bonk.

    Like I say- have some game and a little charm maybe. Tell them you are interested in Friends with Benefits (or gravitate toward the ones that list that) - they get it.

    If they say "online first for awhile and then maybe in person". Its not going to go anywhere- move on from those. Also, I'd recommend you NEVER by a pic!

    There is so much more. It takes time, but there are some hotties that are very real and can be had.

  4. #3123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlue  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to meet for lunch. Then at the last minute she said that she gets 200 just to meet. I let her know that 200 would be fine if and only if we made our way to the promised land. She responded with 500 for that and I took a pass.

    RWB.
    Here are 2 others that want cash just to meet up in case anyone is wondering. Not sure what's going on this month but there has been more of these women coming around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-916b214de910

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-dd68d31d7ac1

    I usually just block them so they don't appear on my searches anymore.

  5. #3122

    You got.

    You got scammed brother! Never ever pay for meet ups, and never pay in advance, always in person and in cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon53  [View Original Post]
    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?

  6. #3121

    Still digging for more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Great first post. You just saved multiple mongers some money I'm sure. I try to avoid girls that want money just to meet up and I hope that you never make that mistake again. Sometimes you have to go through it a few times to learn. It happened to me when I first started. The girl was so fuckin hot I couldn't resist. She knew how to pull my strings. We made out and she said she really liked me and couldn't wait to see me again for some more action. 3 visits later I realized I would probably spend a shit load of money trying to bang her and I cut my losses. Let me feel her up and everything but she knew the game well. These days things are different. If a girl asks for money up front I tell them I expect ass no exceptions. They can take it or leave it. Too many women on there willing to have some real fun. Good luck.
    Thank you and LatinaHunpster for the feedback!

    It just feels like pulling teeth to find the right girl that would agree to a simple PPM arrangement. I sure miss the days when Backpage was up and running. I have been to many FKK's in Europe and let me tell you: that experience blows up anything in the US out of the water! Hell if it were allowed here, my entrepreneur-self would open a giant FKK in the US with tons of Eastern European hotties to treat my fellow patriots' headaches lmao!

    I would sure appreciate it if someone wanted to share any SA link or digits in PM of a drama-free young, skinny blond ready to meet who doesn't ask for a deposit upfront.

  7. #3120

    Cultured Diva GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one, she was on a list someone posted earlier. I've been talking to her and would love to compare notes if anyone else has experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a33592b7656
    She agreed to meet for lunch. Then at the last minute she said that she gets 200 just to meet. I let her know that 200 would be fine if and only if we made our way to the promised land. She responded with 500 for that and I took a pass.

    RWB.

  8. #3119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon53  [View Original Post]
    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?
    Great first post. You just saved multiple mongers some money I'm sure. I try to avoid girls that want money just to meet up and I hope that you never make that mistake again. Sometimes you have to go through it a few times to learn. It happened to me when I first started. The girl was so fuckin hot I couldn't resist. She knew how to pull my strings. We made out and she said she really liked me and couldn't wait to see me again for some more action. 3 visits later I realized I would probably spend a shit load of money trying to bang her and I cut my losses. Let me feel her up and everything but she knew the game well. These days things are different. If a girl asks for money up front I tell them I expect ass no exceptions. They can take it or leave it. Too many women on there willing to have some real fun. Good luck.

  9. #3118

    CulturedDiva

    Anyone have any experience with this one, she was on a list someone posted earlier. I've been talking to her and would love to compare notes if anyone else has experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a33592b7656

  10. #3117
    I 100% agree. Paying $200 for a meet and greet will not make these girls like you anymore. Just remember you're a successful man who has options. A man with options will not be needy or require too much of their time. This is a trait that they seek. So guys never ever pay for a meet and greet, pay for pics, or pay anything upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Buying them lunch / dinner or drinks for a meet and greet?- sure that's reasonable- pay them for just meeting you? Hell no. I'd be insulted if I felt like I needed to pay a chick to have a cup of coffee. I have had plenty of them suggest that to me and I have never agreed to it- and I've done quite well on SA. If they give you any nonsense about "their time spent" explain its your freaking time too!!

    Think about it- Why would a chick sleep with you if she can take $200 off of you for a coffee date? She doesn't care about your married status- that's just the line she laid on you.

  11. #3116

    NEVER-EVER Pay for a meet and greet!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon53  [View Original Post]
    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?
    Buying them lunch / dinner or drinks for a meet and greet?- sure that's reasonable- pay them for just meeting you? Hell no. I'd be insulted if I felt like I needed to pay a chick to have a cup of coffee. I have had plenty of them suggest that to me and I have never agreed to it- and I've done quite well on SA. If they give you any nonsense about "their time spent" explain its your freaking time too!!

    Think about it- Why would a chick sleep with you if she can take $200 off of you for a coffee date? She doesn't care about your married status- that's just the line she laid on you.

  12. #3115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    This one Resurface again use to see her still young and easy going.

    Mooniex3.
    I've talked to her before but she wanted more than I wanted to pay. Tried negotiating but she wasn't having anything under 350 or 4. Can't remember for sure but at the time I was consistently getting girls hotter than her for 200 to 250 so I passed. Maybe I'll try again this time around.

  13. #3114

    My experience on Seeking

    First post, yey!

    I signed up a few days ago and my experience has been sour so far. I probably contacted 25+ women in a week. Lots of them aged 18 to 25 are just scammers, asking you to send them something on cashapp with empty promises, or want you to buy their pics / videos. Some say ok to meet, but then don't show up or get cold feet at the last minute.

    The only one I had a good vibe with was this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-5a562a585aad , I even paid her on site $200 for the first meet and greet for coffee. I thought we clicked, she was ok with PPM, but then after we said we would meet again soon and she left, she sent me a message saying that she supposedly was not comfortable with me not being single. Well my profile says separated, not married, but she would not even read my subsequent messages? She is a beautiful college student and I wonder if she is just a plain scammer, or if she really has principles. Anyhow, why would she care about someone's marital status if is she is taking money for meeting + fun?? Thoughts?

  14. #3113

    Whatsyourprice

    Look for serenity a hot MILFy with spinner body. The only thing her teeth are little yellowish maybe for heavy smoking before she switch to vapes.

  15. #3112

    Resurface

    This one Resurface again use to see her still young and easy going.

    Mooniex3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape