Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8273
-
09-24-21 09:18 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 2351Oh my, Buttfucked-Trannyboy, that sure did trigger you. LOL. You took the bait again. It's fun watching you have hissy-fits and temper tantrums like you just did. Now go hang out with your tranny and clack-head buddies on FIB.
BTW I purposely misspelled crack-head just to give your fragile ego another boost.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 07:57 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 475You were too STOOPID to even realize the irony in the comic you "begged, borrowed, and stole" until Nite specifically pointed it out to you, even though I told you it was a perfect illustration of your mental level, you moron!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
So you agree with Nite and suck up to him that we need to get back to the basics of good grammar, etc, but then go on immediately to contradict yourself and say I have a corn cob up my ass about bad grammar, even though Nite is the one that called attention to this, and is the post you're responding to? See how STOOPID you are and how twisted your logic is? You are truly imbecilic.
You should try boosting your own ego (and your wallet), and take me up on my challenge. But of course, you realize how inferior you are to me, and that you would lose, so like the coward you are, you prefer to hide behind your keyboard and make claims you can't back up. Nevertheless, knowing how inferior you are to everyone eats away inside you as you can never deny it to yourself, and you don't dare take the IQ test because you don't want to be exposed. I would say I know how much that makes you feel less of a man because you've obviously tried so hard here to prove to everyone how smart you are (when in fact only making just the opposite all the more obvious), but you were never a man to begin with. Your childish mentality explains your pedophilic sickness, but the children will outgrow your mentality, so stay the hell away from our children and give them a chance you sick fuck!
P.S. - you're a STOOPID COWARD, you pedophile.
-
09-24-21 07:11 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 2351
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
NiteL, I agree! I realize there are people like Buttfucked-Tranny boy who have a huge corn COB up their ass about bad grammar or spelling errors. But look at it this way. You wouldn't get near as much pleasure out of this sex board if all the posts were perfect spelling and grammer. After all, it must boost Buttfucked-Tranny boys already fragile ego immensely.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
BTW I purposely misspelled grammar just to give Buttfucked-Tranny boys fragile ego another boost.
-
09-23-21 21:36 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 475That's a classic Soros post. Every time he posts something he makes yet another gaffe. He can't even cut & paste without making himself look STOOPID.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:55 #6454Banned Member

Posts: 13634From reading the text on the image, seems the creator of that image wasn't too bright. Notice he said 'sent' instead of 'send'? This nation sorely needs to get back to the fundamentals of 'readin', writin' and 'rithmetic. I've seen college grads who can't add and subtract double-digit numbers in their heads.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 20:53 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 475You're so unimaginative, now you have to play copycat and try to mimic me? I mean, we all already know how much you idolize me and have been stalking me, but you're obviously taking your own advice here and trying to steal game from others. You're pathetic you sick pedophile. And by the way, you're STOOPID.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
I see you've taken the time to give us another great example of the "game" that you've begged, borrowed, and stolen from others to try and impress us with your sad cartoons. It does do a good job of illustrating your mental level, I must say. Keep it up, dumbass!
P.S.- Since I'm so dumb, it should be an easy grand for you to take that IQ test, shouldn't it? But oh yeah, you're a coward chicken shit who knows he's really a dumbass, and so does everyone else. I'll keep reminding you of this so you don't forget.
-
09-23-21 20:49 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 475Oh no, you're not the stupid one, that's the pedophile coward Soros. No one can understand him, because he's incomprehensible. To him, what he posts is incredibly clever and hilarious, but to everyone else, it's just STOOPID, just like him.
Originally Posted by CueBall826
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 16:10 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 2351Oh my! Buttfucked-tranny boy, I must have really gotten under your skin! You're so freakin' stupid you don't even realize how batshit crazy most of your posts make you look. You really are dumber than a box of rocks and soooo worth my efforts. Isn't it time for you to head down to FIB to get buttfucked and suck more tranny cock?
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 13:40 #6450Banned Member

Posts: 661I don't understand it but I'm stupid.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:25 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 307What exactly was President Trump's policy regarding Afghan citizens who worked for us during the conflict and were in mortal danger from the Taliban?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 11:51 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 1011Joe Biden Hates Us. Fuck Joe Biden
No forced masking, no forced tests, no forced vaxs and reported leprosy cases in the Haitians massed at the southern border and being released into the country.
https://twitter.com/justin_hart/stat...80004770893832
Known cases of measles in Afghan evacuees released in US.
Afghan evacuee in US charged with being a pedophile (Hat Tip Sgt. Soros), forced sexual relations on a minor under 16.
https://www.weau.com/2021/09/22/2-af...deral-charges/
Trump's policy of forcing asylum seekers to remain in Mexico before case was heard took lots of money from the Mexican drug cartels and Mexican human traffickers and discouraged the masses. Biden's policies enrich the drug cartels and human traffickers.
-
09-23-21 09:50 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 475Hear of it? You're the prime example of it, witnessed by your obsession with Trump, and your deification of Biden, you pedofile. Oh, you give a shit alright, as evidenced by all the time you spent digging through my history hoping to find something, only to come up empty. And you're still too dense to understand where FIB is. I would say I made a fool of you again, but you manage to do that all by yourself everytime you post. It's really amazing how STOOPID you are, coward.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Like the bully in school, you brought this on yourself. Being the loudmouth and constantly condescending to others and trying to show how smart you are has caused your self-humiliation. And like the bully, you can stop your bludgeoning from those who stand up and expose you for the coward you really are by stopping your boorish behavoir. Or you can go on being the dick you are and continue getting what little brains you have beat out.
-
09-23-21 09:12 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 2351Like I give a shit about what you say. LMAO!
Buttfucked-Tranny boy, ever hear of Freudian projection? Why don't you take a permanent hiatus and go hang with your tranny buddies on FIB.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 08:45 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 475Oh, the irony is just killing me. Should I take a page from you, with your brilliant cut & paste comics? Those have real game! Or should I use your toilet paper / breath mint joke again? That one's so hilarious- it kills everytime!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
P.S. - You're a stoopid coward pedophile.
-
09-23-21 08:37 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 2351Buttfucked-Tranny-boy keep flapping your gums, but even by your abysmally low standards this was a very feeble response. Please beg, borrow or steal some game from some of your tranny friends on FIB.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




