Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 552 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6458
    Oh my, Buttfucked-Trannyboy, that sure did trigger you. LOL. You took the bait again. It's fun watching you have hissy-fits and temper tantrums like you just did. Now go hang out with your tranny and clack-head buddies on FIB.

    BTW I purposely misspelled crack-head just to give your fragile ego another boost.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    You were too STOOPID to even realize the irony in the comic you "begged, borrowed, and stole" until Nite specifically pointed it out to you, even though I told you it was a perfect illustration of your mental level, you moron!

    So you agree with Nite and suck up to him that we need to get back to the basics of good grammar, etc, but then go on immediately to contradict yourself and say I have a corn cob up my ass about bad grammar, even though Nite is the one that called attention to this, and is the post you're responding to? See how STOOPID you are and how twisted your logic is? You are truly imbecilic.

    You should try boosting your own ego (and your wallet), and take me up on my challenge. But of course, you realize how inferior you are to me, and that you would lose, so like the coward you are, you prefer to hide behind your keyboard and make claims you can't back up. Nevertheless, knowing how inferior you are to everyone eats away inside you as you can never deny it to yourself, and you don't dare take the IQ test because you don't want to be exposed. I would say I know how much that makes you feel less of a man because you've obviously tried so hard here to prove to everyone how smart you are (when in fact only making just the opposite all the more obvious), but you were never a man to begin with. Your childish mentality explains your pedophilic sickness, but the children will outgrow your mentality, so stay the hell away from our children and give them a chance you sick fuck!

    P.S. - you're a STOOPID COWARD, you pedophile.

  2. #6457
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    NiteL, I agree! I realize there are people like Buttfucked-Tranny boy who have a huge corn COB up their ass about bad grammar or spelling errors. But look at it this way. You wouldn't get near as much pleasure out of this sex board if all the posts were perfect spelling and grammer. After all, it must boost Buttfucked-Tranny boys already fragile ego immensely.

    BTW I purposely misspelled grammar just to give Buttfucked-Tranny boys fragile ego another boost.
    You were too STOOPID to even realize the irony in the comic you "begged, borrowed, and stole" until Nite specifically pointed it out to you, even though I told you it was a perfect illustration of your mental level, you moron!

    So you agree with Nite and suck up to him that we need to get back to the basics of good grammar, etc, but then go on immediately to contradict yourself and say I have a corn cob up my ass about bad grammar, even though Nite is the one that called attention to this, and is the post you're responding to? See how STOOPID you are and how twisted your logic is? You are truly imbecilic.

    You should try boosting your own ego (and your wallet), and take me up on my challenge. But of course, you realize how inferior you are to me, and that you would lose, so like the coward you are, you prefer to hide behind your keyboard and make claims you can't back up. Nevertheless, knowing how inferior you are to everyone eats away inside you as you can never deny it to yourself, and you don't dare take the IQ test because you don't want to be exposed. I would say I know how much that makes you feel less of a man because you've obviously tried so hard here to prove to everyone how smart you are (when in fact only making just the opposite all the more obvious), but you were never a man to begin with. Your childish mentality explains your pedophilic sickness, but the children will outgrow your mentality, so stay the hell away from our children and give them a chance you sick fuck!

    P.S. - you're a STOOPID COWARD, you pedophile.

  3. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    That's a classic Soros post. Every time he posts something he makes yet another gaffe. He can't even cut & paste without making himself look STOOPID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    From reading the text on the image, seems the creator of that image wasn't too bright. Notice he said 'sent' instead of 'send'? This nation sorely needs to get back to the fundamentals of 'readin', writin' and 'rithmetic. I've seen college grads who can't add and subtract double-digit numbers in their heads.
    NiteL, I agree! I realize there are people like Buttfucked-Tranny boy who have a huge corn COB up their ass about bad grammar or spelling errors. But look at it this way. You wouldn't get near as much pleasure out of this sex board if all the posts were perfect spelling and grammer. After all, it must boost Buttfucked-Tranny boys already fragile ego immensely.

    BTW I purposely misspelled grammar just to give Buttfucked-Tranny boys fragile ego another boost.

  4. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    From reading the text on the image, seems the creator of that image wasn't too bright. Notice he said 'sent' instead of 'send'? This nation sorely needs to get back to the fundamentals of 'readin', writin' and 'rithmetic. I've seen college grads who can't add and subtract double-digit numbers in their heads.
    That's a classic Soros post. Every time he posts something he makes yet another gaffe. He can't even cut & paste without making himself look STOOPID.

  5. #6454
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Oh my! Buttfucked-tranny boy, I must have really gotten under your skin! You're so freakin' stupid you don't even realize how batshit crazy most of your posts make you look. You really are dumber than a box of rocks and soooo worth my efforts. Isn't it time for you to head down to FIB to get buttfucked and suck more tranny cock?
    From reading the text on the image, seems the creator of that image wasn't too bright. Notice he said 'sent' instead of 'send'? This nation sorely needs to get back to the fundamentals of 'readin', writin' and 'rithmetic. I've seen college grads who can't add and subtract double-digit numbers in their heads.

  6. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Oh my! Buttfucked-tranny boy, I must have really gotten under your skin! You're so freakin' stupid you don't even realize how batshit crazy most of your posts make you look. You really are dumber than a box of rocks and soooo worth my efforts. Isn't it time for you to head down to FIB to get buttfucked and suck more tranny cock?
    You're so unimaginative, now you have to play copycat and try to mimic me? I mean, we all already know how much you idolize me and have been stalking me, but you're obviously taking your own advice here and trying to steal game from others. You're pathetic you sick pedophile. And by the way, you're STOOPID.

    I see you've taken the time to give us another great example of the "game" that you've begged, borrowed, and stolen from others to try and impress us with your sad cartoons. It does do a good job of illustrating your mental level, I must say. Keep it up, dumbass!

    P.S.- Since I'm so dumb, it should be an easy grand for you to take that IQ test, shouldn't it? But oh yeah, you're a coward chicken shit who knows he's really a dumbass, and so does everyone else. I'll keep reminding you of this so you don't forget.

  7. #6452
    Quote Originally Posted by CueBall826  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand it but I'm stupid.
    Oh no, you're not the stupid one, that's the pedophile coward Soros. No one can understand him, because he's incomprehensible. To him, what he posts is incredibly clever and hilarious, but to everyone else, it's just STOOPID, just like him.

  8. #6451
    Oh my! Buttfucked-tranny boy, I must have really gotten under your skin! You're so freakin' stupid you don't even realize how batshit crazy most of your posts make you look. You really are dumber than a box of rocks and soooo worth my efforts. Isn't it time for you to head down to FIB to get buttfucked and suck more tranny cock?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Hear of it? You're the prime example of it, witnessed by your obsession with Trump, and your deification of Biden, you pedofile. Oh, you give a shit alright, as evidenced by all the time you spent digging through my history hoping to find something, only to come up empty. And you're still too dense to understand where FIB is. I would say I made a fool of you again, but you manage to do that all by yourself everytime you post. It's really amazing how STOOPID you are, coward.

    Like the bully in school, you brought this on yourself. Being the loudmouth and constantly condescending to others and trying to show how smart you are has caused your self-humiliation. And like the bully, you can stop your bludgeoning from those who stand up and expose you for the coward you really are by stopping your boorish behavoir. Or you can go on being the dick you are and continue getting what little brains you have beat out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this-is-a-box-of-rocks-please-try-to-be-59804242.png‎  

  9. #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Still flapping your gums, Buttfucked-Tranny-boy? You really are a glutton for punishment, my little piata-girl. At least we now know where you hang out to satisfy your Girlyman homosexual desires.
    I don't understand it but I'm stupid.

  10. #6449
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    No forced masking, no forced tests, no forced vaxs and reported leprosy cases in the Haitians massed at the southern border and being released into the country.

    Trump's policy of forcing asylum seekers to remain in Mexico before case was heard took lots of money from the Mexican drug cartels and Mexican human traffickers. Biden's policies enrich the drug cartels and human traffickers.
    What exactly was President Trump's policy regarding Afghan citizens who worked for us during the conflict and were in mortal danger from the Taliban?

  11. #6448

    Joe Biden Hates Us. Fuck Joe Biden

    No forced masking, no forced tests, no forced vaxs and reported leprosy cases in the Haitians massed at the southern border and being released into the country.

    https://twitter.com/justin_hart/stat...80004770893832

    Known cases of measles in Afghan evacuees released in US.

    Afghan evacuee in US charged with being a pedophile (Hat Tip Sgt. Soros), forced sexual relations on a minor under 16.

    https://www.weau.com/2021/09/22/2-af...deral-charges/

    Trump's policy of forcing asylum seekers to remain in Mexico before case was heard took lots of money from the Mexican drug cartels and Mexican human traffickers and discouraged the masses. Biden's policies enrich the drug cartels and human traffickers.

  12. #6447
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Buttfucked-Tranny boy, ever hear of Freudian projection? Why don't you take a permanent hiatus and go hang with your tranny buddies on FIB.
    Hear of it? You're the prime example of it, witnessed by your obsession with Trump, and your deification of Biden, you pedofile. Oh, you give a shit alright, as evidenced by all the time you spent digging through my history hoping to find something, only to come up empty. And you're still too dense to understand where FIB is. I would say I made a fool of you again, but you manage to do that all by yourself everytime you post. It's really amazing how STOOPID you are, coward.

    Like the bully in school, you brought this on yourself. Being the loudmouth and constantly condescending to others and trying to show how smart you are has caused your self-humiliation. And like the bully, you can stop your bludgeoning from those who stand up and expose you for the coward you really are by stopping your boorish behavoir. Or you can go on being the dick you are and continue getting what little brains you have beat out.

  13. #6446

    Like I give a shit about what you say. LMAO!

    Buttfucked-Tranny boy, ever hear of Freudian projection? Why don't you take a permanent hiatus and go hang with your tranny buddies on FIB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Oh, the irony is just killing me. Should I take a page from you, with your brilliant cut & paste comics? Those have real game! Or should I use your toilet paper / breath mint joke again? That one's so hilarious- it kills everytime!

    P.S. - You're a stoopid coward pedophile.

  14. #6445
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Even by your abysmally low standards this was a feeble response. Please beg, borrow or steal some game, Buttfucked-Tranny boy.
    Oh, the irony is just killing me. Should I take a page from you, with your brilliant cut & paste comics? Those have real game! Or should I use your toilet paper / breath mint joke again? That one's so hilarious- it kills everytime!

    P.S. - You're a stoopid coward pedophile.

  15. #6444
    Buttfucked-Tranny-boy keep flapping your gums, but even by your abysmally low standards this was a very feeble response. Please beg, borrow or steal some game from some of your tranny friends on FIB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Why are you so obsessed with me? Are you fantasizing about me? Get it through your thick head, it's never going to happen! Not that you could ever find where I hang out if you wanted to, since you don't even know FIB from Cleveland/Metro or WCR, you stupid dumbass! And if you ever did find me, believe me, you'd be sorry you did, as I don't take kindly to pedophiles. You're really a sick little stalker, aren't you? Stay the hell away from our children! The fact that you're such a COWARD explains why you have to pick on children, you sick little fuck.

    But I know full well why you're so obsessed with me. I've exposed you for the dumbass you are over and over again, and you're furious about it. You dug through all my history and were unable to find any falsities in my posts, so you tried the diversionary tactic instead, and even failed miserably at that because you're too STOOPID to even understand geography of Atlanta.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape