Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8181
-
09-23-21 20:43 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 252Definitely a good time
She is definitely a good time. She came to the north side of town from her place last week to spend some time with her. She is alot of fun. I reported on her here. Don't know if I'll repeat but she has hit me up for more play time like 4 times since our first meeting. Definitely DTF for sure. Have fun with her.
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 18:38 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 118I didn't even think of looking up recent locations. Good catch, thanks!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 18:26 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's been on the site for 4 days and her recent location shows New Zealand. Block her and move on.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 18:06 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 118JuiceInMe01
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1acaf5bccb02
She has one hell of a username, but her profile doesn't really match the name: just 1 pic, no FWB tag, no NSA tag, way out in tampa, etc.
Any thoughts / info on her?
-
09-23-21 13:53 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 133Another SA
Here's two more.
MysteriousBeauty.
MichellyM.
-
09-23-21 07:53 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 73Second Here4 funn20 & Also
Glad to see that someone else jumped on the Here4 funn20 train. She's very real and delivers BBFS and full GFE experience at a very fair price. She's also a super chill chick with a great personality, no drama, and, while a little bigger, fun! Recommended!
Another one worth checking out is Thaisurprise. She is a young Thai who is tiny in height with sexy curves. Personality is a little abrupt, but, similar to Here4 funn20, she delivers (honestly seems like she loves it) and is no drama. She can't host so definitely factor that into your negotiation.
Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:15 #3105Regular Member

Posts: 17Here4 funn20
It's Christi1223 and Here4 funn20 (no space. USAS adds a space after the 4).
I can confirm Here4 funn20 is dtf. Hit her up today and she quickly talked about "bed fun" so we negotiated terms. She didn't ask, so I offered an amount I'm comfortable with. Complete alphabet was open. I dreamt about meeting her in her nice clean apartment near The Loop. I took a trip to Greece with BBBJ, GFE, DATY, and bbfscip (plus shower afterwards). She is on the bigger side, which I dabble with, but know that in advance. She told me I was her first SA hookup in a couple months. Not sure if that was true or not, but she was a complete sweetheart. She had a pool table and PS5, so I'll probably repeat for a longer duration if only to hang out in her cool apartment LOL. I told her I'd be leaving a review here, and to expect an uptick in interest.
Her profile:
https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 17:11 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 133More SA
Here couple more for you guys. All green to go.
Mollymae.
Christi23.
Hereforfunn20.
Funvixen.
Pumpkinspice.
Jenny96.
Dreamerlife.
Mysticalangel was advertising I haven't seen her yet.
-
09-21-21 19:37 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 103Visiting Orlando
Long term monger visiting Orlando for the week with big budget. Who is your premium provider here in Orlando. Staying in Orlando, prefer to stay within the area. Would really appreciate your input / dm if you got someone noteworthy. I will return the favor if you are on my side of town.
-
09-20-21 05:39 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 2654Hit the Nail on the Head
You are right on the Money DD!
Originally Posted by DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 16:47 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 1172Excellent
Excellent words of wisdom right here man. This will help a lot of people.
Originally Posted by DabblerDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 15:51 #3100Regular Member

Posts: 19Pro Tips
Take with this what ya want:
I avoid the 18-25 year olds. Not worth the time and headache.
I search for the ones that usually have kids. Tells me they genuinely need financial assistance. (28-45).
If the profile is brand new you have a very small window to start convo and turn it into something. You better be ready to have something set up. Otherwise you're competing with 100 other messages.
If they've had a profile for a while and I see they sign on everyday. They know what's up. It's usually a 300-400 ppm and I have to host. I pass.
Some of these girls are genuine though and you'd be surprised what a dinner date and drinks can turn into where nothing else is paid.
I target the profiles that haven't been active in a few days to a week. Be selective in your searches with keywords. I've been on and off SA for a few years. The initial investment has paid dividends. From ppm, to one night stands, to a 3 year stint with a little stoner chick that free.
If you want to be successful on SA you have to be different than your competitors. If yourself sending "hey gorgeous" texts. You are an idiot. Catch their attention, make them laugh or be intrigued and never bring up money till you're well into it. And leave as a let's meet up and see how we vibe conversation.
But if you want to be a simp and send the "hey beautiful" text and offer $400 right off the bat, have fun with the other white knights that cast doubt that some of these girls can be had for free.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
-
09-19-21 15:23 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 133Sa
Yes she messaged me I didn't any attention to message her. Not my type at all.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 13:59 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 97Even worse are the ones that want to establish a relationship virtually before meeting in person and want $100 for a FaceTime date.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 13:18 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 1172Some of these girls are crazy man. I'd probably give her about $40 for a handjob and massage combo. I mean I'm sure she can be put to use for something. The ones that crack me up are the ones that want 100 bucks to meet for dinner LOL.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






