Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,616 to 21,630 of 58879
-
09-23-21 17:24 #37264Senior Member

Posts: 435I concur with JD here on this. Now, I don't push it, but not against it in most cases either. But I can say I have had or had it offered at just about every AMP I've been to, including some of the pre-covid top 3, over the years. Even places not known for FS at all. Its really YMMV and very girl dependent.
Originally Posted by JDschmeckle
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 16:53 #37263Senior Member

Posts: 92Blue ocean it's on 50.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 16:45 #37262Senior Member

Posts: 351Bo?
I seen reviews on Eden. What is BO?
-
09-23-21 16:43 #37261Regular Member

Posts: 1MM roster
My schedule is tight. Is Sophia working on Thursday?
Kiko tries to get me with "they are all very good" sigh.
-
09-23-21 16:10 #37260Regular Member

Posts: 5Manscaping Yay or Nay
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this and had a question. Do they care if you are manscaped down there and back there or are they fine with searching through the Alaskan Bush?
-
09-23-21 16:01 #37259Regular Member

Posts: 23Amp?
Does anyone have info on the AMP on 436 just west of 17/92?
-
09-23-21 15:50 #37258Senior Member

Posts: 92At kms as well but stopped going when quality started to slack.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 15:49 #37257Senior Member

Posts: 92Not sensitive at all, but your comment wasn't pertinent to that particular conversation. Apparently you didn't realize that so I let you know for next time. 😉.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 15:39 #37256Senior Member

Posts: 199I hate to admit it, but I've actually asked the "regulars". You're correct, Mona, Tiffany, Yuki wanted nothing to do with BBFS. In fact Tiffany was watching me like a hawk the entire session after I said I wanted to go raw. I had to wait some months before seeing her again to let that cool off.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
However I have absolutely had BBFS with a few different girls at NDS / KMS over the years. It seems the rotating girls are more open to it.
-
09-23-21 15:33 #37255Senior Member

Posts: 31Mocha
Does this mean Mocha is back from vacation now? Or was this visit a while ago?
Originally Posted by Bruce52
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:45 #37254Senior Member

Posts: 2964Hence the "opinions will vary" header!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Damn dude, you stated your perspective and I stated mine. One of the cool things about living in a democracy is that we're all entitled to state our opinion. Sorry if you're too sensitive to read a differing opinion, even one on a public forum.
Originally Posted by JDschmeckle
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:32 #37253Senior Member

Posts: 92If BBFS is something you are not looking for than this conversation didn't really pertain to you.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:28 #37252Senior Member

Posts: 92You just have to be firm about what you want. If she is a hard no she will go get someone who will.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:25 #37251Senior Member

Posts: 92Say what you want. I know what I'm getting I've only been turned down once.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 11:55 #37250Senior Member

Posts: 252Tina at Star
Wanted, no needed, a good massage so I hit up the best massage in Orlando in my opinion. Called up Tina at Star (highly reccomend calling first as she is the only provider there and stays busy) and luckily she was available at the time I wanted. Headed on down there and was greeted by Tina upon arrival. Got comfortable. Skipped the TS and went straight for the massage. DAMN, I forgot how good of a massage this lady gives. GREAT massage with lots of attention to the spots I needed worked out. I didn't even have to tell her where I was sore as she found them with her hands and gave extra care in those areas. Standard HE on the flip and then continued with the massage on the front. Can't say enough about Tina's expertise as a massage therapist. Again, IMO, she gives the best massage in Central Florida. I will definitely continue to see her.











Reply With Quote






