Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37317

    Morning time

    Going early morning to one or the other. Take a quick poll would you say MM or NDS is the better option? I'm more of a TS BBBJ kind of person and not really a FS. Never really been to either.

  2. #37316
    Quote Originally Posted by MingusDew  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean Mocha is back from vacation now? Or was this visit a while ago?
    Yes, she is back and as good as ever. Love that girl's tight body. Service with me is always on point.

  3. #37315
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravalover  [View Original Post]
    My schedule is tight. Is Sophia working on Thursday?

    Kiko tries to get me with "they are all very good" sigh.
    Sorry but how would anyone know the girls future schedule? Just call before you go. Kiko will tell you.

  4. #37314

    436 AMP W of 17/92

    Quote Originally Posted by AQuicke  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on the AMP on 436 just west of 17/92?
    There are several reports posted, some refer to it as the Red Awning and some as Jui Jui Spa. Basically, staff rotates, service is hit or miss. FS can be had if you are willing to pay. Take a look back and see if they might be your cup of tea.

  5. #37313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by JDschmeckle  [View Original Post]
    Blue ocean it's on 50.
    Thanks. I see from reviews everything is covered. So it's back to the AMPs.

  6. #37312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435
    I concur with JD here on this. Now, I don't push it, but not against it in most cases either. But I can say I have had or had it offered at just about every AMP I've been to, including some of the pre-covid top 3, over the years. Even places not known for FS at all. Its really YMMV and very girl dependent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDschmeckle  [View Original Post]
    Say what you want. I know what I'm getting I've only been turned down once.

  7. #37311
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    I seen reviews on Eden. What is BO?
    Blue ocean it's on 50.

  8. #37310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Bo?

    I seen reviews on Eden. What is BO?

  9. #37309

    MM roster

    My schedule is tight. Is Sophia working on Thursday?

    Kiko tries to get me with "they are all very good" sigh.

  10. #37308

    Manscaping Yay or Nay

    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to this and had a question. Do they care if you are manscaped down there and back there or are they fine with searching through the Alaskan Bush?

  11. #37307

    Amp?

    Does anyone have info on the AMP on 436 just west of 17/92?

  12. #37306
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit it, but I've actually asked the "regulars". You're correct, Mona, Tiffany, Yuki wanted nothing to do with BBFS. In fact Tiffany was watching me like a hawk the entire session after I said I wanted to go raw. I had to wait some months before seeing her again to let that cool off.

    However I have absolutely had BBFS with a few different girls at NDS / KMS over the years. It seems the rotating girls are more open to it.
    At kms as well but stopped going when quality started to slack.

  13. #37305
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn dude, you stated your perspective and I stated mine. One of the cool things about living in a democracy is that we're all entitled to state our opinion. Sorry if you're too sensitive to read a differing opinion, even one on a public forum.
    Not sensitive at all, but your comment wasn't pertinent to that particular conversation. Apparently you didn't realize that so I let you know for next time. 😉.

  14. #37304
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    The regulars that I see at NDS / King *never* do BBFS and are quite firm on that position.
    I hate to admit it, but I've actually asked the "regulars". You're correct, Mona, Tiffany, Yuki wanted nothing to do with BBFS. In fact Tiffany was watching me like a hawk the entire session after I said I wanted to go raw. I had to wait some months before seeing her again to let that cool off.

    However I have absolutely had BBFS with a few different girls at NDS / KMS over the years. It seems the rotating girls are more open to it.

  15. #37303

    Mocha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52  [View Original Post]
    I had a wonderful time with Mocha at 11 am. Not crowded at all then.

    Bruce.
    Does this mean Mocha is back from vacation now? Or was this visit a while ago?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape