Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4101

    The real Gigi

    I Was in Indy recently to meet someone as a potential sb, but she canceled. So I found this one. Definitely a pro but place was clean and she looked and played the part well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-17310ba56902

  2. #4100

    Thanks Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by Radarorielly  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It's not good. Girls want 400 $ for starters across the board.

    You might try Hollywood. But Boca and Lauderdale and Miami are all high dollar.

    Best location I've found for SA is New Orleans. Almost worth going there for a weekend after lining up a full card.

    I go there often. I use BrazilianDolls (BrazilianDolls.com). 100 $ for hhr and all the women are hot. There are 5 or 6 and located in David, WPB, or Hollywood. Probably see you there, I'm going next week.
    I appreciate the info Radar and Wreck. Radar I will reach out directly to ask some more questions.

  3. #4099

    Orlando / Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm going to be making a trip to Boca Raton and will be staying about 5 days. Does anyone have any experience with sugar dating in that area and / or agencies or independents. Boca Raton is about 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale and about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach so I would be willing to travel to either of those locations but prefer something more local.
    I know a really good hot one around melbourne, she won't travel though she was on Sa about a year ago went by tamsinfla.

  4. #4098
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm going to be making a trip to Boca Raton and will be staying about 5 days. Does anyone have any experience with sugar dating in that area and / or agencies or independents. Boca Raton is about 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale and about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach so I would be willing to travel to either of those locations but prefer something more local.
    Yes. It's not good. Girls want 400 $ for starters across the board.

    You might try Hollywood. But Boca and Lauderdale and Miami are all high dollar.

    Best location I've found for SA is New Orleans. Almost worth going there for a weekend after lining up a full card.

    I go there often. I use BrazilianDolls (BrazilianDolls.com). 100 $ for hhr and all the women are hot. There are 5 or 6 and located in David, WPB, or Hollywood. Probably see you there, I'm going next week.

  5. #4097

    Florida-Boca

    Hey guys, I'm going to be making a trip to Boca Raton and will be staying about 5 days. Does anyone have any experience with sugar dating in that area and / or agencies or independents. Boca Raton is about 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale and about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach so I would be willing to travel to either of those locations but prefer something more local.

  6. #4096

    LOL. I'm laughing my head off on this one

    I've seen this lady at least 6 times. A most interesting woman. I've enjoyed her. I asked about her on here a month or so ago. No responses. Now she's getting a lot of interest. She's definitely a dom. Very attractive and I think quite picky. Probably one of my better seeking experiences. Numenor.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJack  [View Original Post]
    She is also behind this account. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-73224e8b07eb.

    Went bat sh*t crazy when I had to cancel on her due to a business meeting.

  7. #4095

    Friend / Same Person

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like and her body? Donations discussed?
    She is also behind this account. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-73224e8b07eb.

    Went bat sh*t crazy when I had to cancel on her due to a business meeting.

  8. #4094

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like and her body? Donations discussed?
    She is attractive. I will know more about donations when she reaches out to meet next week.

  9. #4093

    Arrangement

    Stinks of scam. I asked where she was located since the profile only lists "Indiana" as the location, she responds with an address! Obviously, they used google maps to find a likely place downtown.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-753b997834f9

  10. #4092

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    I met with her yesterday. She wants to meet weekly and asked for gas money to go home. I told her I do not pay for meet and greets. I don't plan to pursue. She does not live local so you are looking at a room plus donation.
    What did she look like and her body? Donations discussed?

  11. #4091

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I searched and could not find her.
    I met with her yesterday. She wants to meet weekly and asked for gas money to go home. I told her I do not pay for meet and greets. I don't plan to pursue. She does not live local so you are looking at a room plus donation.

  12. #4090

    Yourprivatequeen

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I searched and could not find her.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-86aecde8b4b9

  13. #4089

    Is there a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyBoyHere  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know if she's real also, have been texting back and forth.
    I searched and could not find her.

  14. #4088

    Moving on

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Don't give up. Just have to keep trying new things / ways / people till you get a good setup. Three-ways are a lot of fun both mfm and fmf.
    Moving on to bestiality next.

  15. #4087

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    Full, clear some space and I'll PM you.
    I would like to know if she's real also, have been texting back and forth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape