Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4086

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone engaged with Yourprivatequeen?
    Please post pics or links if you want intels. Takes more time for us to search and give you intel.

  2. #4085

    Don't give up just yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    To dudes dick was too big, instead of DP it was taking turns.
    Don't give up. Just have to keep trying new things / ways / people till you get a good setup. Three-ways are a lot of fun both mfm and fmf.

  3. #4084

    Box is full again

    You should delete a ton of stuff so that a senior attempting to help can send more than one reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone engaged with Yourprivatequeen?

  4. #4083

    Your box is stuffed

    Full, clear some space and I'll PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone engaged with Yourprivatequeen?

  5. #4082

    Not as great as expected

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Was just thinking about how this went for you. Any updates?
    To dudes dick was too big, instead of DP it was taking turns.

  6. #4081

    Yourprivatequeen

    Has anyone engaged with Yourprivatequeen?

  7. #4080

    Complete psycho

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an intel on this one? Been communicating and thinking about seeing her, but thought I would check here first.
    Has a misplaced sense of entitlement, but is a good fuck. Talks only about herself and is easily, I mean very easily, triggered into something like rage. Handle with care.

  8. #4079

    Victoria8816

    Anyone have an intel on this one? Been communicating and thinking about seeing her, but thought I would check here first.

  9. #4078

    Throwing this one back

    She met me and is super cute. Picked her up at her east side ghetto place. Thin w big tits. We went for coffee or and had a date scheduled for tomorrow. Claims to be brand new at this, bla bla bla and says she's a virgin, but will have sex, if the "vibe" is right. You know where this is going. Suddenly, she's not quite ready to get a hotel but wants to just get breakfast. I agree, though I have better things to do. I also mention no allowance while she decides if she wants to have sex and her response is "No need to keep in contact". Have fun!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/065ac...6-8894a6580df5

  10. #4077

    Reports

    This one is real, pretty cute. Met with her for a meet and greet in the Keystone area, we made out in the car she allowed top access and was gave me an old fashioned. We broke off, before much further, then the excuses came on and on and on. Work, kids, ex, family, car, phone, blah blah blah. Maybe she didn't like me, which wouldn't be the first time. I don't have the time though so I'll pass her along.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01c52...7-0dbfd5c4f6c0

    Not true. She is interested in sex. One and done a little too ghetto for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/346fb...c-d33a43a1929a

    Watch this one. She's very aggressive about what she does and for how much. She wants big cocks only. Sent me pictures of a hot Asian mix. Claims she just moved from Denver. Just too much. For instance, her only rule was "get me drunk before you put it in my ass" Cmon, that's a sucker trap. LEO at best, set up at worst.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2dbd...b-ee0cd0678b57

  11. #4076

    So how did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in participating in there threesome with a female. I've done everything but MFM And I'm totally not interested in touching any penises are having any male touch my penis. I'm thinking more like a DP session. I would have the female I can probably rent a room although I usually just host but for this I'd want to rent a hotel room. And I'm looking for somebody with a less than large penis. Because I don't want to be jealous. And you cant be a minute man he had to have some endurance
    Was just thinking about how this went for you. Any updates?

  12. #4075

    CharlieAnn40

    Potentially have a boom boom date with this one. Any feedback?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a689f...2-675f1ae7cad3

  13. #4074

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Radarorielly  [View Original Post]
    Helped me and I got back in. Here is the list:

    1) Use a VPN server, or a new device with a different IP address. Your IP address used during the infraction that got you banned will never work again.

    2) All photo files used can't be re-used. That means new pictures.

    3) All credit cards used with accompanying data (IE your name.

    Street address, phone number) can't be re-used. So that means use a gift card that you pre-register. Register the card with all fake data. Use the fake data when making payment.

    4) Continue to use the VPN server when you are using the site. Eventually you can stop this and get away with it. Initially you can not.

    The best way to get nailed is uploading previously used photos. These files are tagged and you will get bombed out immediately.
    Always glad to help!

  14. #4073

    Also don't get baited

    All the good efforts in getting back on will be for nothing if you get banned again in a day. So don't get baited into long convos on there. They know what you are there for, these girls that want you to prove you are real are usually scammers. If I was a girl I'd have a wish list too, its for idiots. If you re stupid enough to buy me a gift for nothing SWEET! Don't be that guy.

    Also, I don't think SA is actually monitoring convos other than some algorithm designed to pick up on key words. Like PPM and probably anything sexual. I've had my best luck staying away from trigger words, just pretend its a DATING app and not a hook up for $$ site because that's what SA wants the LE to think. 99% of the girls will take it offline and if not give you their number at least their snap. And trust me they ALL have Snap. Snap is great cause the convo will disappear after you read it or withn 24 hrs depending on how you set it. This keeps them from screen-shooting convos and uploading them to SA. And yeah they will do it, not often but they will. Especially if they arent happy about sumthin. Girls seldom delete you from their snap. 1. they don't want to burn that bridge and 2. They can just ignore you if they arent going to FW you. Disappearing convos make it hard to keep track of different girls if you are talking to multiples though. Obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radarorielly  [View Original Post]
    Helped me and I got back in. Here is the list:

    1) Use a VPN server, or a new device with a different IP address. Your IP address used during the infraction that got you banned will never work again.

    2) All photo files used can't be re-used. That means new pictures.

    3) All credit cards used with accompanying data (IE your name.

    Street address, phone number) can't be re-used. So that means use a gift card that you pre-register. Register the card with all fake data. Use the fake data when making payment.

    4) Continue to use the VPN server when you are using the site. Eventually you can stop this and get away with it. Initially you can not.

    The best way to get nailed is uploading previously used photos. These files are tagged and you will get bombed out immediately.

  15. #4072

    Thanks Radar. Your a master

    Quote Originally Posted by Radarorielly  [View Original Post]
    Helped me and I got back in. Here is the list:

    1) Use a VPN server, or a new device with a different IP address. Your IP address used during the infraction that got you banned will never work again.

    2) All photo files used can't be re-used. That means new pictures.

    3) All credit cards used with accompanying data (IE your name.

    Street address, phone number) can't be re-used. So that means use a gift card that you pre-register. Register the card with all fake data. Use the fake data when making payment.

    4) Continue to use the VPN server when you are using the site. Eventually you can stop this and get away with it. Initially you can not.

    The best way to get nailed is uploading previously used photos. These files are tagged and you will get bombed out immediately.
    I theorized about the vpn and other stuff but did not think of the pictures you use. Again thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape