Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 694 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5051

  2. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the thoughts and the warning about not prebooking. This particular chick is in her mid 20's and is a complete professional (despite not being a professional). We've already did the meet & greet and agreed on a PPM price. I'm quite confident I will be closing this one. Whether I keep her or release her to this board remains to be seen.
    It's a plus that she showed up for the meet and greet but if she hasn't been in an arrangement before, they're more likely to flake when the reality of what they are about to do sets in. With new SB's I always try to find hotels where they allow last minute cancellations without having to pay for the room.

    Good luck.

  3. #5049
    Appreciate the thoughts and the warning about not prebooking. This particular chick is in her mid 20's and is a complete professional (despite not being a professional). We've already did the meet & greet and agreed on a PPM price. I'm quite confident I will be closing this one. Whether I keep her or release her to this board remains to be seen.

  4. #5048

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    I'm meeting a woman from Seeking on Friday in the Des Moines area. Any recommendations on a decent hotel? I am looking to strike a balance of inexpensive, yet not a complete dump either. I also need early check-in. I know that's probably difficult to find, just thought I'd ask for any suggestions.
    I usually book 2-3 hrs in advance of the appointed time. Far too many cancellations on SA and I do not want the stress. So I use dayuse or expedia and book last minute. The advantage of same day bookings is you sometimes get very lucky. I have gotten full service Marriott or Hilton (think JW or Four Seasons) for 80-90 that equates to 120 with tax etc. Pretty cool deals as those usually go for 300 a night. Of course there is a flip side to this. Sometimes a last min booking makes it very hard to find a room (Especially in the summer when hotels seem to be in more demand) - for those few times I bite the bullet and pay a higher price. But that has happened only 1-2 times. I almost always find a decent deal. If nothing else I do find a a nice (I mean newer and cleaner) doubletree or holiday Inn express. I tend not to look at brand names so much rather. Use google maps to see the actual hotel and rooms. E. g. There are some La Quintas where I would not even enter the parking lot. Let alone expect someone to meet me there. Then I have seem some new construction ones in the suburbs that are actually very nice, clean and safe. So that is how I approach it. I actually asked this same question about 2 years ago. A lot of responses to that thread gave me a good starting point and I have been lucky so far I guess.

  5. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Check out dayuse.com.
    There are about 8-9 hotels in the Seatac to Southcenter area for less than $100 (that are not sketchy). I'd call one and ask about early check in and book with one of those. I wouldn't take her to a crappy hotel, you're supposed to be a baller and Motel 6 doesn't really equate to "rich man".

    All that being said, I'm always, always, hesitant about getting a hotel beforehand with a SB. Especially if she's in her 20's. They are the biggest flakes in the world. They are all down for everything until it's time to put out and then suddenly they change their minds. I had more than one occasion where they backed out at the last minute and I had to resort to a hooker to not lose money for the room. Another case, someone we've discussed here many times, the sex was so bad that I kept the room and got a hooker so I could actually get laid correctly.

  6. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Check out dayuse.com.
    Amazing, thank you.

  7. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    I'm meeting a woman from Seeking on Friday in the Des Moines area. Any recommendations on a decent hotel? I am looking to strike a balance of inexpensive, yet not a complete dump either. I also need early check-in. I know that's probably difficult to find, just thought I'd ask for any suggestions.
    Check out dayuse.com.

  8. #5044
    I'm meeting a woman from Seeking on Friday in the Des Moines area. Any recommendations on a decent hotel? I am looking to strike a balance of inexpensive, yet not a complete dump either. I also need early check-in. I know that's probably difficult to find, just thought I'd ask for any suggestions.

  9. #5043

    Venmo payment scam

    Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.

    DM me for more info.

  10. #5042

    LOL new account scammers!

    This person made a new account and I try and play around with them. And its hilarious:

    https://imgur.com/a/JQjk0J9

  11. #5041

    Within the month for Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this, and was it worth the wait?
    I saw her within the last month. She was decent, but has multicolored hair, and slightly thicker than her pics.

    A good fuck, but not sure it was wait 3 hours late good.

  12. #5040
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Wow your definition of pretty hot is way different than mine she has no tits a weird skinny anorexic body with no curves a dorky look and has gps and won't do bareback she a ho not a sugar baby trying to get lots of money on that 24 x7 with no car only meet in DT Seattle was a hard pass for me don't do it.
    I actually love that look and thinks she's hot too. Definitely not $1000 ppm hot. Definitely wouldn't take the risk of sending cash in advance, but for me, her body is nearly perfect.

  13. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Wow your definition of pretty hot is way different than mine she has no tits a weird skinny anorexic body with no curves a dorky look and has gps and won't do bareback she a ho not a sugar baby trying to get lots of money on that 24 x7 with no car only meet in DT Seattle was a hard pass for me don't do it.
    Yeah, I ended up passing after the no car thing and her constant nagging about a "gift".

  14. #5038

    Naughty or Nice waste of time

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a36e...f-2938acfa48a2

    Goes to text, wants you to cash app money, then wants to meet. How many desperates dudes fall for this?

    Also the picture has a picture from Texas, but number is from CA, so suspect going into it.

    Pass.

  15. #5037

    Naughty or Nice waste of time

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a36e...f-2938acfa48a2

    Goes to text, wants you to cash app money, then wants to meet. How many desperates dudes fall for this?

    Pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape