Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 10406
-
09-22-21 20:30 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 534More scammers
Last edited by Twister100; 09-22-21 at 20:30. Reason: formatting
-
09-22-21 20:29 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 534It's a plus that she showed up for the meet and greet but if she hasn't been in an arrangement before, they're more likely to flake when the reality of what they are about to do sets in. With new SB's I always try to find hotels where they allow last minute cancellations without having to pay for the room.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
09-22-21 18:43 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 49Appreciate the thoughts and the warning about not prebooking. This particular chick is in her mid 20's and is a complete professional (despite not being a professional). We've already did the meet & greet and agreed on a PPM price. I'm quite confident I will be closing this one. Whether I keep her or release her to this board remains to be seen.
-
09-22-21 16:39 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 2184Hotels
I usually book 2-3 hrs in advance of the appointed time. Far too many cancellations on SA and I do not want the stress. So I use dayuse or expedia and book last minute. The advantage of same day bookings is you sometimes get very lucky. I have gotten full service Marriott or Hilton (think JW or Four Seasons) for 80-90 that equates to 120 with tax etc. Pretty cool deals as those usually go for 300 a night. Of course there is a flip side to this. Sometimes a last min booking makes it very hard to find a room (Especially in the summer when hotels seem to be in more demand) - for those few times I bite the bullet and pay a higher price. But that has happened only 1-2 times. I almost always find a decent deal. If nothing else I do find a a nice (I mean newer and cleaner) doubletree or holiday Inn express. I tend not to look at brand names so much rather. Use google maps to see the actual hotel and rooms. E. g. There are some La Quintas where I would not even enter the parking lot. Let alone expect someone to meet me there. Then I have seem some new construction ones in the suburbs that are actually very nice, clean and safe. So that is how I approach it. I actually asked this same question about 2 years ago. A lot of responses to that thread gave me a good starting point and I have been lucky so far I guess.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 14:19 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 1544There are about 8-9 hotels in the Seatac to Southcenter area for less than $100 (that are not sketchy). I'd call one and ask about early check in and book with one of those. I wouldn't take her to a crappy hotel, you're supposed to be a baller and Motel 6 doesn't really equate to "rich man".
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
All that being said, I'm always, always, hesitant about getting a hotel beforehand with a SB. Especially if she's in her 20's. They are the biggest flakes in the world. They are all down for everything until it's time to put out and then suddenly they change their minds. I had more than one occasion where they backed out at the last minute and I had to resort to a hooker to not lose money for the room. Another case, someone we've discussed here many times, the sex was so bad that I kept the room and got a hooker so I could actually get laid correctly.
-
09-22-21 12:35 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 49Amazing, thank you.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 12:25 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 161Check out dayuse.com.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 08:17 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 49I'm meeting a woman from Seeking on Friday in the Des Moines area. Any recommendations on a decent hotel? I am looking to strike a balance of inexpensive, yet not a complete dump either. I also need early check-in. I know that's probably difficult to find, just thought I'd ask for any suggestions.
-
09-22-21 07:33 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 128Venmo payment scam
Asked for Venmo payment prior to meet not hand to hand payment. Please don't; it's Scam.
DM me for more info.
-
09-22-21 01:38 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 112LOL new account scammers!
This person made a new account and I try and play around with them. And its hilarious:
https://imgur.com/a/JQjk0J9
-
09-21-21 02:55 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 157Within the month for Marcy
I saw her within the last month. She was decent, but has multicolored hair, and slightly thicker than her pics.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
A good fuck, but not sure it was wait 3 hours late good.
-
09-21-21 02:04 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 1544I actually love that look and thinks she's hot too. Definitely not $1000 ppm hot. Definitely wouldn't take the risk of sending cash in advance, but for me, her body is nearly perfect.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 00:43 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 123Yeah, I ended up passing after the no car thing and her constant nagging about a "gift".
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 22:15 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 157Naughty or Nice waste of time
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a36e...f-2938acfa48a2
Goes to text, wants you to cash app money, then wants to meet. How many desperates dudes fall for this?
Also the picture has a picture from Texas, but number is from CA, so suspect going into it.
Pass.
-
09-20-21 22:15 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 157Naughty or Nice waste of time
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a36e...f-2938acfa48a2
Goes to text, wants you to cash app money, then wants to meet. How many desperates dudes fall for this?
Pass.









Reply With Quote






