The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16972

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Two indies that I have not seen but are popular on this forum and are on the North Side.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17 (goes between Chicago and Milwaukee).
    Haven't seen her yet. Our schedules didn't sync at a time when I was hoping to see her. She posted a new photo on IG yesterday and damn she's chunked up a bit. Maybe it was a bad angle, but not the ideal photo to post.

  2. #16971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by JasoDean  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.

    Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.

    I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.
    Two indies that I have not seen but are popular on this forum and are on the North Side.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17 (goes between Chicago and Milwaukee).

  3. #16970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by JasoDean  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.

    Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.

    I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.
    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/ has a location on the North Side. Check out the forum for reviews. Laura would me my go to.

  4. #16969
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Decent girls are pricer on Tryst, not surprising; if you want a better deal look at agencies.
    Yes, girls hilariously think that posting on Tryst makes them worth double or even more. Laughable.

  5. #16968

    All those $ . 8 Asian ads--what gives?

    Okay, I've been in the hobby for years and still don't know the answer so I'm just going to ask: What's going on with those $180 Asian women advertising on places like AdultSearch?

    I don't expect the girl to be anything like the ad's pictures, but why are so many stuck at $ . 8? Is that just to cover a massage (around the typical price) or more (which is probably cheap compared to others)? Are these legit? Any tips? Thanks for any info you can provide!

  6. #16967

    Back in the game

    Hello,

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.

    Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.

    I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.

  7. #16966
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem
    It is a bit over my normal budget, but I have to say, as I'm getting older myself I'm starting to prefer them close to my own age. I feel like a disgusting old creep fucking the 20 year olds now, just my own mental thing. The "creative" language she uses in her ad makes me wonder if she offers CIP. That could POSSIBLY make it worth my while.

  8. #16965

    Dinner Date Recommendation

    I'm finally back on the road for work and headed to Chicago. Does anyone have any good Recs for a dinner date and fun after? I enjoy white women that are interesting.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #16964

    First timer

    Looking for safe & discreet first incall. I live by oak lawn willing to travel a bit. Thank you in advance.

  10. #16963
    I think he was replying to my post below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nduchali  [View Original Post]
    Could you reply with quote next time? Hard to tell which post you're replying to otherwise.

  11. #16962
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Prices are ridiculous. No way I would pay that regardless how good service was. For GFE with her, she's probably worth $300/ hr, if that. Go see an agency girl with reliable TER reviews for $350/+hr.
    Could you reply with quote next time? Hard to tell which post you're replying to otherwise.

  12. #16961
    Prices are ridiculous. No way I would pay that regardless how good service was. For GFE with her, she's probably worth $300/ hr, if that. Go see an agency girl with reliable TER reviews for $350/+hr.

  13. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem
    Decent girls are pricer on Tryst, not surprising; if you want a better deal look at agencies.

  14. #16959

    Very pricey

    Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem

  15. #16958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Victoria Dawn. Some Good Some Bad

    Best I can sum up Victoria is good with some strange caveats.

    The Good:

    The pics are of her and at the current age but from favorable angles. She is still cute enough. Also, she's a lot shorter than the pics make her look. Great attitude, great conversation, great company. Her body was clean, smelled good. She had big honking great knockers, a big phat ass, and some killer legs, but she had a strangely oversized gut (the rest of her body was curvy type but not fat). Good enthusiastic BBJ and she really likes DATY. She gets really wet very quickly. Tasted and smelled like a normal and healthy pussy. I wanted bareback but she insisted that I put on a jimmy so I relented. Her pussy was hot, tight, and WET. And she fucks back pretty hard. This girl is really sexed up and really enjoys the dick. I'll try harder to push for BB next time. Hitting that pussy bare would be heaven.

    The Bad:

    Her apartment is a big 2nd floor unit in an old building in Lake View. So finding parking at any time is almost impossible. It was relatively organized but it smelled really bad in there. Wet dog and floor varnish and ammonia? (odd combo). I was actually seriously considering walking out but she took off her robe and presented herself in this sexy lingerie so the little head made me stay. Looking back I am genuinely confused by the smell of her apartment because Victoria herself had great bodily hygiene. Maybe the building is just too old. Also, she had a cute and friendly little dog but it was super hyper and jumping at the bedroom door and stuff. That was distracting during sex.

    Finally, $300/ hr is too much for her. She's cute and gives good service but she doesn't have the looks or age to command that price. That's agency money and there are independent girls more attractive and younger than Victoria that give just as good service at that price point (many even do BBFS this price point). If you can negotiate her down to around $200 or if she's willing to do BB at $300 then I'd definitely say go for it. But not at sticker price of $300 for CFS.

    P.S. We know you read these posts, Victoria (aka EddieLee21). Take my advice and adjust your prices. You'll be giving these other girls some serious competition and you'll see a ton of business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape