Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 26917
-
09-23-21 11:24 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 769Laura
Haven't seen her yet. Our schedules didn't sync at a time when I was hoping to see her. She posted a new photo on IG yesterday and damn she's chunked up a bit. Maybe it was a bad angle, but not the ideal photo to post.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 06:51 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 1354Two indies that I have not seen but are popular on this forum and are on the North Side.
Originally Posted by JasoDean
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17 (goes between Chicago and Milwaukee).
-
09-22-21 19:44 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 1354https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/ has a location on the North Side. Check out the forum for reviews. Laura would me my go to.
Originally Posted by JasoDean
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 14:46 #16969Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yes, girls hilariously think that posting on Tryst makes them worth double or even more. Laughable.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 13:14 #16968Senior Member

Posts: 67All those $ . 8 Asian ads--what gives?
Okay, I've been in the hobby for years and still don't know the answer so I'm just going to ask: What's going on with those $180 Asian women advertising on places like AdultSearch?
I don't expect the girl to be anything like the ad's pictures, but why are so many stuck at $ . 8? Is that just to cover a massage (around the typical price) or more (which is probably cheap compared to others)? Are these legit? Any tips? Thanks for any info you can provide!
-
09-22-21 11:36 #16967Senior Member

Posts: 61Back in the game
Hello,
Long time listener, first time caller.
I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.
Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.
I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.
-
09-22-21 11:01 #16966Senior Member

Posts: 1631It is a bit over my normal budget, but I have to say, as I'm getting older myself I'm starting to prefer them close to my own age. I feel like a disgusting old creep fucking the 20 year olds now, just my own mental thing. The "creative" language she uses in her ad makes me wonder if she offers CIP. That could POSSIBLY make it worth my while.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 23:34 #16965Senior Member

Posts: 28Dinner Date Recommendation
I'm finally back on the road for work and headed to Chicago. Does anyone have any good Recs for a dinner date and fun after? I enjoy white women that are interesting.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-21-21 23:34 #16964Regular Member

Posts: 5First timer
Looking for safe & discreet first incall. I live by oak lawn willing to travel a bit. Thank you in advance.
-
09-21-21 21:39 #16963Banned Member

Posts: 4190I think he was replying to my post below.
Originally Posted by Nduchali
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 19:50 #16962Senior Member

Posts: 127Could you reply with quote next time? Hard to tell which post you're replying to otherwise.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 18:54 #16961Senior Member

Posts: 550Prices are ridiculous. No way I would pay that regardless how good service was. For GFE with her, she's probably worth $300/ hr, if that. Go see an agency girl with reliable TER reviews for $350/+hr.
-
09-21-21 16:56 #16960Senior Member

Posts: 387Decent girls are pricer on Tryst, not surprising; if you want a better deal look at agencies.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 14:29 #16959Banned Member

Posts: 4190Very pricey
Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.
https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem
-
09-21-21 02:04 #16958Senior Member

Posts: 216Victoria Dawn. Some Good Some Bad
Best I can sum up Victoria is good with some strange caveats.
The Good:
The pics are of her and at the current age but from favorable angles. She is still cute enough. Also, she's a lot shorter than the pics make her look. Great attitude, great conversation, great company. Her body was clean, smelled good. She had big honking great knockers, a big phat ass, and some killer legs, but she had a strangely oversized gut (the rest of her body was curvy type but not fat). Good enthusiastic BBJ and she really likes DATY. She gets really wet very quickly. Tasted and smelled like a normal and healthy pussy. I wanted bareback but she insisted that I put on a jimmy so I relented. Her pussy was hot, tight, and WET. And she fucks back pretty hard. This girl is really sexed up and really enjoys the dick. I'll try harder to push for BB next time. Hitting that pussy bare would be heaven.
The Bad:
Her apartment is a big 2nd floor unit in an old building in Lake View. So finding parking at any time is almost impossible. It was relatively organized but it smelled really bad in there. Wet dog and floor varnish and ammonia? (odd combo). I was actually seriously considering walking out but she took off her robe and presented herself in this sexy lingerie so the little head made me stay. Looking back I am genuinely confused by the smell of her apartment because Victoria herself had great bodily hygiene. Maybe the building is just too old. Also, she had a cute and friendly little dog but it was super hyper and jumping at the bedroom door and stuff. That was distracting during sex.
Finally, $300/ hr is too much for her. She's cute and gives good service but she doesn't have the looks or age to command that price. That's agency money and there are independent girls more attractive and younger than Victoria that give just as good service at that price point (many even do BBFS this price point). If you can negotiate her down to around $200 or if she's willing to do BB at $300 then I'd definitely say go for it. But not at sticker price of $300 for CFS.
P.S. We know you read these posts, Victoria (aka EddieLee21). Take my advice and adjust your prices. You'll be giving these other girls some serious competition and you'll see a ton of business.












Reply With Quote





