Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 40005
-
09-23-21 14:38 #24975Senior Member

Posts: 808I didn't pursue more.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 14:22 #24974Senior Member

Posts: 70She provide only HE and no FS?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-21 12:09 #24973Senior Member

Posts: 272SXL new girl Mimi
Took a shot with young new girl Mimi. If you like huge nipples, she's a great option. Otherwise, for me it was just topless L1 or covered L2, without that much in the way of foreplay. Pretty good for a random are&t spa, but much better available to me at SXL (people I've seen multiple times) and and wouldn't repeat with her, unfortunately.
-
09-23-21 08:20 #24972Regular Member

Posts: 9To each his own on handing out info, but that's absolutely not true. On the flip she asks if you want topless or nude, and roaming is fine. It's actually encouraged, just no fiv. As long as you're nice and have good hygiene, you'll have a good time. Finish has never been mechanical for me.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 20:57 #24971Senior Member

Posts: 43Coco Massage & Spa
Just remember I did a visit one night a week or two ago. Showed up to address around 12 or so and parked, called and a guy answered (already had a feeling where this was leading) asked me if I can wait a few minutes and I agreed. Get a call back saying she's ready, I walked to the door and was greeted by a nice looking lady in maybe late 30's early 40's, decent body, and nice breast, didn't get her name, no english LOL everything said was through an app on her phone, the house cost are off and was short for a tip, tried explaining to her and said she would take care of me. She leads me to the room with a table and a couch / chair in the corner, undress and massage begins, the massage was okay a lot of teasing which is a plus, on the flip a light L1 then on goes the cover, she gets on top and rides for a while and a bit of doggy on the couch / chair in the room where I finished. Overall would go back if I need a last resort for the night and everyone else that I favor is closed but its not not a first option but still not bad. If you go I say bring an extra 10 or 20 spot incase the house charge.
-
09-22-21 18:20 #24970Regular Member

Posts: 13Moon & Beijing
I had a dream that I went to Moon Spa and saw Apple. She was very nice and talkative. Draped on the flip, but still left smiling. OTC was excellent, Apple is well built. $ . 6 hr /$ . 4.
Had a dream a few days later about Beijing. Didn't catch her name, but she was older. Flipped quick, left happy, UTC. Same damage.
Happy hunting!
-
09-22-21 17:53 #24969Senior Member

Posts: 48I would never give my info. Also, I don't get the Isabella thing. She's hot and gives a good massage but the reviews say no roaming and all you'll get it a mechanical finish. At that point just go get a real massage. I just don't see how its worth the cost and jumping through those hoops.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:10 #24968Regular Member

Posts: 21Happy Late Night Massage
Was looking at Rubmaps, there is a place on 24th off of Wentworth advertised as open 24 hours per day. Anyone know anything about here? TIA.
-
09-22-21 14:28 #24967Senior Member

Posts: 158Music
And heavy metal music too. I'm a bigger fan of the Latinas LOL.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 12:30 #24966Senior Member

Posts: 166Yum!!
Great burgers a few doors to west across the street. ! Try the Mastadon!
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 12:05 #24965Senior Member

Posts: 57Used to be Seven Stars
I'm pretty sure it was called Seven Stars back in the day.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 11:10 #24964Senior Member

Posts: 83Location
Where is this nice lady located? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 08:50 #24963Senior Member

Posts: 808Beijing HC
Visited Beijing on 30th, it's in a residential area of Bridgeport so I doubt neighbors are happy about the additional traffic going in and out. Walked in was met by Aida, probably a mid-30's early 40's (she kept mask on) large B's small C's with somewhat pointy nipples. I settled for 30 min $40 option because I hate when I'm getting a horrible massage but I've paid for the hr so I have wait for the MT to do the moves she learned on youtube. The massage was more of a neck, back, glut and thigh rub after that a flip and she asked if I wanted topless HE, 10 minutes later I was out the door. Probably wouldn't repeat but Aida seemed eager to please but also surprised I was nice to her. I asked. Aren't most guys nice, she said oh no. Lot of guys are mean. This isn't the first time I've heard this, these are women with families don't be jerks guys.
-
09-21-21 16:59 #24962Senior Member

Posts: 808There are other options there, I've seen the lady you're referring to on my way out. There is also a side door, that doesn't even look as if it's connected to the AMP.
Originally Posted by RDarris
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 13:05 #24961Senior Member

Posts: 29Body Health Center
Stopped by Body Health Center last Friday. Been going to the same reliable granny for like 4 years but she recently left the shop so I am a man w / o a home. Anyways, didn't love the location and entrance as its right on the corner of a very busy street. Middle aged Asian lady wearing a ton of makeup lets me in. 40 bucks for a hh "massage" not sure if she was drunk or just giggly but she kept laughing at the word massage, which itself was more of a half heart dry squeeze. Paid 50 nude l1 although the menu was def wide open.












Reply With Quote




