Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24964

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    More adventures in Chinatown. Sometimes you don't get the young hottie. BUT this older gal loved sucking and made me cum like the rest.
    Where is this nice lady located? Thanks.

  2. #24963

    Beijing HC

    Visited Beijing on 30th, it's in a residential area of Bridgeport so I doubt neighbors are happy about the additional traffic going in and out. Walked in was met by Aida, probably a mid-30's early 40's (she kept mask on) large B's small C's with somewhat pointy nipples. I settled for 30 min $40 option because I hate when I'm getting a horrible massage but I've paid for the hr so I have wait for the MT to do the moves she learned on youtube. The massage was more of a neck, back, glut and thigh rub after that a flip and she asked if I wanted topless HE, 10 minutes later I was out the door. Probably wouldn't repeat but Aida seemed eager to please but also surprised I was nice to her. I asked. Aren't most guys nice, she said oh no. Lot of guys are mean. This isn't the first time I've heard this, these are women with families don't be jerks guys.

  3. #24962
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarris  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Body Health Center last Friday. Been going to the same reliable granny for like 4 years but she recently left the shop so I am a man w / o a home. Anyways, didn't love the location and entrance as its right on the corner of a very busy street. Middle aged Asian lady wearing a ton of makeup lets me in. 40 bucks for a hh "massage" not sure if she was drunk or just giggly but she kept laughing at the word massage, which itself was more of a half heart dry squeeze. Paid 50 nude l1 although the menu was def wide open.
    There are other options there, I've seen the lady you're referring to on my way out. There is also a side door, that doesn't even look as if it's connected to the AMP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 3.54.22 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #24961

    Body Health Center

    Stopped by Body Health Center last Friday. Been going to the same reliable granny for like 4 years but she recently left the shop so I am a man w / o a home. Anyways, didn't love the location and entrance as its right on the corner of a very busy street. Middle aged Asian lady wearing a ton of makeup lets me in. 40 bucks for a hh "massage" not sure if she was drunk or just giggly but she kept laughing at the word massage, which itself was more of a half heart dry squeeze. Paid 50 nude l1 although the menu was def wide open.

  5. #24960

    What to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    No one, except her, knows what she is doing with it, or how she might decide, or to be forced to utilize it. It's an un disputable that she will know who you really are and will be able to find you. Moreover, there might be some video recordings to match data with images. There are some providers and agencies that record their randevus, allegedly for their own protection. Unfortunately, if not the providers, then some LE or criminals might use it. She isn't a unique, irreplaceable unicorn to risk a well being for.
    Everyone has their own comfort levels, but there is absolutely no way to explain to anyone how someone else ended up with a copy of your driver's license. And if she wants a photo of you with your I'd that's even worse. Sending a photo of you that is on the net (or a fake photo because someone looks like you) or sending a linkedin link might lead to an attempted bribe but that's easy to explain since those things are public. A driver's license isn't public. Single dudes in jobs that will not care could be less concerned about this. Dudes in other situations, I would avoid anything other than public information if screening is required.

  6. #24959

    Personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    It's not like she's making a copy of it and storing it or am I wrong?
    No one, except her, knows what she is doing with it, or how she might decide, or to be forced to utilize it. It's an un disputable that she will know who you really are and will be able to find you. Moreover, there might be some video recordings to match data with images. There are some providers and agencies that record their randevus, allegedly for their own protection. Unfortunately, if not the providers, then some LE or criminals might use it. She isn't a unique, irreplaceable unicorn to risk a well being for.

  7. #24958

    Sxl

    Recently dreamt about SXL nails & massage downtown. $60 for 30 min. Older yet fit masseuse. All options on the table. Highly recommend.

  8. #24957
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyG  [View Original Post]
    Tried to call Golden star after I saw a RR ad, called said they were busy but another place nearby can service. Ling ling, closer than golden got there quick, nice neighborhood street parking kinda busy. The golden star mamasan made the appt for me since I called her, they weren't busy and said come over. Actually decent looking inside of the place, got into room paid 70 for 1 h. Simple L1, but she stuck a finger in my butt. Never experienced it before never said anything either. Very good massage, made it way more worth while even after I got a head masssage. Tip was 40, never negotiated or said anything to her the whole time except a few words before we started. Didn't ask for a name.
    Unless they glove up I'm a little weird out with a head massage after the prostate. Don't get wrong though, I love a good prostate!

  9. #24956

    She just needs to see it right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to book an appointment, but she demanded a full disclosure of my identity supported by an I'd or Dr Lic. I politely declined and would suggest under NO circumstances to give any personal info to a provider.
    It's not like she's making a copy of it and storing it or am I wrong?

  10. #24955

    Isabela

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again yesterday. 90 minute massage by one of the most talented massage therapist around.

    An excellent massage with an L1 finish. She is talented and beautiful but there will never be more that an L1 ending.

    If you are looking for a legitimate massage with a happy twist then she should be your first choice.
    I've tried to book an appointment, but she demanded a full disclosure of my identity supported by an I'd or Dr Lic. I politely declined and would suggest under NO circumstances to give any personal info to a provider.

  11. #24954

    BJ health clinic

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Wait where is this place I googled behind spa and found no matches. One on Irving park called beijkg massage and another called Beijing health clinic on 30th.
    Pretty good massage from an older lady like 40's, pretty cheap.

  12. #24953
    This is the massage spa. It's on 30th. Bridgeport near Chinatown. The number is on google. Don't be confused by the sign on the building. Its a spa with Chinese women.

  13. #24952
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    May I know the rate for Hr?
    60 for hr. 40 for tip.

  14. #24951
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Wait where is this place I googled behind spa and found no matches. One on Irving park called beijkg massage and another called Beijing health clinic on 30th.
    It's the one on 30th. It's called Beijing health clinic. But in the window there is a little neon sign that says spa. It's a little confusing but it is the massage spa.

  15. #24950

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    Stopped on 30th to see the new girl Aida. Had a nice shower, then on to the fun. I was getting milked while I was on all fours. Then I flipped and wanted to cum on her nipples. She dropped to the floor and caressed me till I exploded. I like a different ending than just laying on my back. One inch nipples covered in cum.
    Wait where is this place I googled behind spa and found no matches. One on Irving park called beijkg massage and another called Beijing health clinic on 30th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape