Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Two indies that I have not seen but are popular on this forum and are on the North Side.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17 (goes between Chicago and Milwaukee).
    I seen Laura she's great. Great ass! Minimal verification.

  2. #16972

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Two indies that I have not seen but are popular on this forum and are on the North Side.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17 (goes between Chicago and Milwaukee).
    Haven't seen her yet. Our schedules didn't sync at a time when I was hoping to see her. She posted a new photo on IG yesterday and damn she's chunked up a bit. Maybe it was a bad angle, but not the ideal photo to post.

  3. #16971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by JasoDean  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.

    Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.

    I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.
    Two indies that I have not seen but are popular on this forum and are on the North Side.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17 (goes between Chicago and Milwaukee).

  4. #16970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by JasoDean  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.

    Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.

    I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.
    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/ has a location on the North Side. Check out the forum for reviews. Laura would me my go to.

  5. #16969
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Decent girls are pricer on Tryst, not surprising; if you want a better deal look at agencies.
    Yes, girls hilariously think that posting on Tryst makes them worth double or even more. Laughable.

  6. #16968

    All those $ . 8 Asian ads--what gives?

    Okay, I've been in the hobby for years and still don't know the answer so I'm just going to ask: What's going on with those $180 Asian women advertising on places like AdultSearch?

    I don't expect the girl to be anything like the ad's pictures, but why are so many stuck at $ . 8? Is that just to cover a massage (around the typical price) or more (which is probably cheap compared to others)? Are these legit? Any tips? Thanks for any info you can provide!

  7. #16967

    Back in the game

    Hello,

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    I have been out of the game for about 5 years. Let me put it this way, my last ATF and regular was Luscious Liz.

    Anyway, I am looking get back in the game and I want to find another regular ATF. I am on the North Side, and was hoping someone might have a nearby suggestion for me. When I look for someone that does not set off my spidey sense on or near the NS. I only seem to come across Jules in Rogers Park, but I wan to more than BJs. The only massage parlor I am aware of in my area is L1 only, so I am hoping the find a reasonably sane incall situation. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or contact, please hit me up or DM.

    I wish I had something to offer other than my gratitude, but again, my info is 5 years out of date.

  8. #16966
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem
    It is a bit over my normal budget, but I have to say, as I'm getting older myself I'm starting to prefer them close to my own age. I feel like a disgusting old creep fucking the 20 year olds now, just my own mental thing. The "creative" language she uses in her ad makes me wonder if she offers CIP. That could POSSIBLY make it worth my while.

  9. #16965

    Dinner Date Recommendation

    I'm finally back on the road for work and headed to Chicago. Does anyone have any good Recs for a dinner date and fun after? I enjoy white women that are interesting.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #16964

    First timer

    Looking for safe & discreet first incall. I live by oak lawn willing to travel a bit. Thank you in advance.

  11. #16963
    I think he was replying to my post below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nduchali  [View Original Post]
    Could you reply with quote next time? Hard to tell which post you're replying to otherwise.

  12. #16962
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Prices are ridiculous. No way I would pay that regardless how good service was. For GFE with her, she's probably worth $300/ hr, if that. Go see an agency girl with reliable TER reviews for $350/+hr.
    Could you reply with quote next time? Hard to tell which post you're replying to otherwise.

  13. #16961
    Prices are ridiculous. No way I would pay that regardless how good service was. For GFE with her, she's probably worth $300/ hr, if that. Go see an agency girl with reliable TER reviews for $350/+hr.

  14. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem
    Decent girls are pricer on Tryst, not surprising; if you want a better deal look at agencies.

  15. #16959

    Very pricey

    Has anyone seen her? Price for hourly GFE seems very high for someone that looks as old as she does.

    https://tryst.link/escort/darlingjem

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape