Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 30796
-
09-22-21 19:31 #15271Regular Member

Posts: 12Someone posted a review a few weeks ago and said she was batshit crazy.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 19:24 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 143Tried
I called, she answered quickly and we agreed on a qv then she never texted the address. Texted me hours later saying she was ready now. I've seen her walking around before, assumed she was a SW at the time.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 17:24 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 97Madness
Anyone who does more than $$ hr (that is being generous) with Taylor Made should immediately have account revoked and expelled from the island.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 15:57 #15268Regular Member

Posts: 1She is truly a blessing, take good care of her. Had an amazing experience!
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 14:48 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 1657Looks intriguing
Has anyone checked her out?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/842411791623
-
09-22-21 14:20 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
$400 for 15 minutes of a restricted session. Glad I am out of this.
Originally Posted by JamesF219
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 14:12 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 1651Essentially
We are talking about paying $400 for a regrettable experience with what is street walker quality. If guys keep on chasing than they will keep upping the price, the main thing I am surprised at is that anyone would see these people short of being paid, even at that their is the LE risk and the pure aggravation factor of dealing with tardiness and endless texting. Mongers are making bad decisions with the wrong head.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 13:19 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 190I asked her if she wanted me to review her or is she getting enough calls already.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
She said please review her. I'm guessing a price increase. Hoping regulars will be grandfathered in at normal prices.
-
09-22-21 09:56 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 70Her phone rings 24/7/365 at this point. She got phone calls perpetually through an entire hr appt I had with her where she had forgotten to silence it. Not even kidding that it did not stop for an hour straight. Honestly she's a pretty good example why people keep the good stuff quiet as she's getting bombarded by people reading the forums and said this all started once the reviews came.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
Won't take long for Raleigh to fuck it up. Either 1) someone does something creepy to spook her off 2) volume goes to the moon and service quality suffers 3) she gets cocky and jacks prices / services goes downhill. Tale as old as time.
-
09-22-21 07:50 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 190The damage YMMV:
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
$140 Qv GFE or $100 reg Qv $200 half $300 hour.
-
09-21-21 22:48 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 190Saw her also.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
She is everything I never knew I always wanted in a provider.
She got on top without me asking rode me hard spun around for RCG with my dick still in her.
I'm embarrassed to say I popped way earlier than expected, a rarity for me.
She had the sexy outfit on and my weakness the stripper shoes.
Nice location, clean room, no smoke, no demons, good comms.
Please don't fuck this up guys.
-
09-21-21 21:53 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 32What's the damage?
Originally Posted by JamesF219
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 19:16 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 102Man really sorry to hear that. I really think we should start screening girls and flip the script. That's ridiculous for her rates.
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:52 #15258Regular Member

Posts: 25Thanks For Sharing Your Experience.
Originally Posted by JamesF219
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:43 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 304Her tryst page now says 350. And she's using a different number there than the one in her posts on stg or alligator. Clear upsell. Was considering seeing her a couple months ago but decided against it. Haven't had any reason to regret that decision.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





