Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,541 to 15,555 of 30812
-
09-22-21 07:50 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 190The damage YMMV:
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
$140 Qv GFE or $100 reg Qv $200 half $300 hour.
-
09-21-21 22:48 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 190Saw her also.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
She is everything I never knew I always wanted in a provider.
She got on top without me asking rode me hard spun around for RCG with my dick still in her.
I'm embarrassed to say I popped way earlier than expected, a rarity for me.
She had the sexy outfit on and my weakness the stripper shoes.
Nice location, clean room, no smoke, no demons, good comms.
Please don't fuck this up guys.
-
09-21-21 21:53 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 32What's the damage?
Originally Posted by JamesF219
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 19:16 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 102Man really sorry to hear that. I really think we should start screening girls and flip the script. That's ridiculous for her rates.
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:52 #15268Regular Member

Posts: 25Thanks For Sharing Your Experience.
Originally Posted by JamesF219
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:43 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 304Her tryst page now says 350. And she's using a different number there than the one in her posts on stg or alligator. Clear upsell. Was considering seeing her a couple months ago but decided against it. Haven't had any reason to regret that decision.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 17:34 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 270Hot Biscuits
First post.
At least include a link. LOL.
Ain't nobody got time to search the world wide wide for this ho. .
Nattie.
Originally Posted by Jonbbb
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 16:43 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 174Man. I've wanted to see TaylorMade for a while but she's such a pain in the ass to work with. Plus she's asking like 120/200/300 now. Been ghosted multiple times where as I'm on my way over to Jessica Foxxx's place within 2-3 texts.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 15:02 #15264Regular Member

Posts: 3Tanya
Had a dream that I visited Tanya today. Was intrigued by the photos and decided to give it a shot. Met at a decent hotel, very limited English. Thicker than the photos, she's pretty and had a good body, but not what I was expecting. Was not willing to provide DATY. Asked and got limited Russian, she laughed and wanted to know why. Titties feel good, what can I say. CBJ was not very good. The rest was pretty boring, dreamt I got mine and left within 15 minutes. Would not repeat.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8857150.htm
-
09-21-21 13:58 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 339Becca? Eros?
Does anyone know much about Becca? She has several TER reviews. I don't like meeting in a parking garage. It's too easy to get setup that way.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm?cat=1
-
09-21-21 13:41 #15262Regular Member

Posts: 25Let me know your feedback once you visit her.
Originally Posted by Rajesh1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 10:23 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 1242Cheyenne Ryder
Did you see her at her incall or outcall. Most importantly, does she still require a deposit? I have wanted to see her for a while now, but I will not do a deposit under any circumstances.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 10:05 #15260Regular Member

Posts: 1Hot Biscuits
Nothing better then stop to get me some fresh biscuits and this Latina always so nice and charming her smile her lips and she's a flirty mature lady anyone know any info 282X NC-5X, Cary.
-
09-21-21 09:46 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 30Redhead. Viv
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/809308813554
Has anybody tried this yet one. Pictures look pretty good but comms are always delayed.
-
09-21-21 09:16 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 26Tanya
She used to go by Vanessa and Valarie a few months back. My buddy in Detroit had lot of fun with her (he booked 2 hrs and took control) when she first visited earlier in the year.
Planning on meeting her and having fun, (keeping in mind that 'YMMV').
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1











Reply With Quote





