The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 552 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2781

    Amber

    Yum. I've done a couple dances with her, didn't think much was on offer so didn't ask. Will have to go back and check. Doing day shift now, too, which could be a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.

  2. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.
    Thanks, I've been talking with her on IG, will be heading down to meet her today.

  3. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.
    Wait. What? She does BBFS?

    What is her *.

  4. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.
    Whets the damage for that, roughly.

  5. #2777

    When they say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    ... Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club.
    When they say that, the translation is that they have enough guys on their rotation right now and don't need another one.

    I've never met a stripper who worked for more than a year who wasn't doing outside work.

  6. #2776

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Foxx (Kylie Fierce) was there the other night.

    So was this tall drink of Water named Amber.

    I get the feeling Amber is up for anything.
    I've had dances with her and added her OF. Her taking raw dick, says she doesn't do anything outside the club. So guys report back if she does in club. Cute thick red hair chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210921_174836.jpg‎  

  7. #2775

    Lola's worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with Lola? I'm curious as to how far things would go with her in a VIP room.
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.

  8. #2774

    Lola at Pandoras

    Has anyone spent any time with Lola? I'm curious as to how far things would go with her in a VIP room.

  9. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think the other one tried opening up a food cart right before this Covid stuff hit. She was also trying modeling and some fitness competition along with Britney. Still hangs out with Ava time to time.
    She also tried cam girl websites. She said the pay was low and the pervs were demanding.

    Running a food cart sounds like actual work. She'd be one fine food cart worker.

  10. #2772

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's the good one. Looks like she's there tonight, Monday.
    I think the other one tried opening up a food cart right before this Covid stuff hit. She was also trying modeling and some fitness competition along with Britney. Still hangs out with Ava time to time.

  11. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    The Latina one.
    Yep that's the good one. Looks like she's there tonight, Monday.

  12. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.
    Skyla and Julia both have no extras. Was there two weekends ago to see them. Diana had someone hogging her for a couple of hours so I couldn't get intel.

  13. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Really so she offers FS?
    Most if not all do. I have never been turned down at Pandoras.

    It is part of the gig.

  14. #2768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Foxx was there the other night

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I think I know which one you're talking about, her name's Snow and she's an ice queen. I had a dance with her because she's hot, but damm, not interested in anything at all, really awkward convo, no titty sucking and definitely no touching below; she immediately asks for a private dance, no thanks. Avoid at all cost!

    I was there last Friday night, saw some of the older dancers coming back, Foxx (Kylie fierce on the other board) was there, she got a big ass now and a mommy tummy, must've had another kid; I had memorable dances with her when she first started, not my type anymore.

    One of my favorite girls was there, Amber, hot as ever. She's not the most mileage (light petting both ways), but she's so damm sexy and her body is amazing that she gets me everytime. Definitely coming back to see her.
    Foxx (Kylie Fierce) was there the other night.

    So was this tall drink of Water named Amber.

    I get the feeling Amber is up for anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210919-183308_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210919-183025_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #2767
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Which one? There was a Jessie / Jessica that looked quite a bit like Ava. Big fake everything, white, blonde hair. The other Jessie was not as shapely but had a better personality, looked like a latina mix.

    In either case they haven't been around much since the pandemic. I liked the latina more, she worked late midday or swing.
    The Latina one. She gave me a great HJ, CBJ, cfs and she was really sweet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape